牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

期末复习五

lilyyuhui 2007-6-23 21:18 [复制链接]
五年级英语期末测试 2006.6 班级 姓名 学号 听力部分一、 听录音,选出你所听到的单词、词组或句子(10%) ( ) 1. A .free B. feel C. fever ( ) 2. A. American B. Australian C. British ( ) 3. A. 9:40 B .10:20 C.10:40 ( ) 4. A. catch a firefly B .catch a butterfly C. catch a dragonfly ( ) 5. A .We sometimes draw pictures in the park. B. We sometimes watch TV at home. C. We sometimes catch insects in the park. 二、 听录音,选择相应的应答(6%) ( ) 1. A. No, I don’t. B. No, I can’t. C. Not yet. ( ) 2. A. All right . B. Let’s go. C. Thank you. ( ) 3. A. I need to clean the house. B. I’ve got a bad cough. C. I feel hungry. ( ) 4. A. Yes, I can. B. No, I’m not. C. Yes, I do. ( ) 5. A. She speaks French. B. She’s from the USA. C. He’s from Japan. ( ) 6. A. Yes, it is. B. Yes, we are. C. Yes, he is. 三、 听录音,判断下列句子与所听内容是否相符(6%) ( ) 1. Miss Gao does all the cooking and cleaning. ( ) 2. Are they from different countries? ( ) 3. How does your aunt spend her weekends? ( ) 4. Sometimes, I catch insects and put them in bottles. ( ) 5. There’s a football game at a quarter to four. ( ) 6. Lift up your left leg and touch it with your left hand. 四、 听录音,根据你所听到的内容,填入所缺的单词(8%) 1. Jim run ? 2. My grandfather stamps. 3. How do you your ? I go climbing. 4. Do you ? No, I don’t. 笔试部分一、 判断下列单词画线部分是否相同(6%) A B C D ( ) 1. clock doctor box go ( ) 2. some London love home ( ) 3. apple have any stamp ( ) 4. speak great read sea ( ) 5. car park quarter star ( ) 6. busy bus club uncle 二、 汉英互译(10%) 1. 一个大城 6. of course 2.在周末 7. watch cartoons 3. 6:30 8. put your feet together 4.上下跳 9. surf the Internet 5. 每天 10.from different countries 三、 用所给词的适当形式填空(6%) 1. I like (surf) the Internet. 2. Tom (have) a nice computer. 3. How she (spend) her weekends? She often (watch) cartoons. 4. Look! The girl (touch) the flowers with her mouth. The boy (stand) on the man’s knees. 5. We are (China). 6. I like (butterfly). They can dance (beautiful). 四、 交际语匹配(8%) A B ( ) 1. Where’s Shanghai? A. She lives in New York. ( ) 2. Where does she live? B. I’m sorry to hear that. ( ) 3. Do you want to visit Beijing? C. All right. ( ) 4. How do you spend your weekends? D. It’s ten. ( ) 5. What is 18 minus 8? E. No, I don’t. ( ) 6. What subject do you like? F. I catch insects at the weekends. ( ) 7. I’ve got a stomachache. G. It’s in China. ( ) 8. Do this ten times. H. I like Social Science. 五、 选择题(10%) ( ) 1.--- is it today?--- It’s Thursday. A. What time B. What day C. What ( ) 2.Do this . A. ten time B. ten times C. at ten times ( ) 3.He two big eyes. A. have B. has C. there is ( ) 4.We play football in the street. A. aren’t B. can’t C. doesn’t ( ) 5. My brother ___ English, Chinese, Maths, Science and Art in this term. A. study B. studys C. studies ( ) 6. Are you ready lunch, David? ____ yet, Mum. A. to, No B. for, isn't C. for, Not ( ) 7. They are my friends. They are from . A. the UK B. British C. Chinese ( ) 8. The man is from . He speaks . A. Japan, Japanese B. Japanese, Japanese C. Japanese, Japan ( ) 9. My parents and I often go to the cinema Sunday afternoon A. on B. in C. at ( ) 10. Miss Li is______. She has no time ______rest. A. tired... for B. happy...of C. busy... to 六、 选择恰当的单词填空,将对话补充完整(每词限用一次)(8%) job to in your teacher new his new where A: Hello. I’m Ben. I’m here. B:Hi, Ben. I’m Gao Shan. Welcome our school. are you from? A: I’m from America. My father works China. B: Good. What’s ? A: He’s an English in this school. B: Oh, he’s Mr Brow. Mr Brown is father. A: Yes, he is. B: I like his English class. It’s very interesting. 七、 连词成句(8%) 1. the weekends students their are about talking(.) 2. take I me bread can some with(.) 3. London he near lives town in small a(.) 4. I Friday go to Monday school to from(.) 八、 根据情景完成句子(8%) 1. 她怎么过周末的? 她经常去看电视. 有时候去公园。 How ______ she ______ her _______? She often watches TV. Sometimes she ______ to the park. 2. 左右转动八次。 ________ ________ and ________ _______ _______. 3. 几点了?________ the time? 九点三刻。It’s a quarter ________ _______ . 4. 我想去放风筝。I ______ to fly a kite. 你想加入我吗?Do you _____ to join _____? 不,我正在做模型飞机。No, I’m ________ a model plane. 九、 阅读理解(对的打T ,错的打F)(6%) Jim is a teacher at YuCai Primary school in Shanghai. He teaches English. He is from America. His father and mother are not in China. They are in America. Shanghai is very nice and Jim likes it very much. His school is very nice, too. The other teachers and the other students are all very friendly. On Sundays Jim often goes to park with some Chinese friends. Jim can speak a little Chinese. He often talks with Chinese people. He is very happy in China. ( ) 1. Jim is in Shanghai with his family. ( ) 2. Jim is from China. ( ) 3. The teachers and the students in his school are very friendly. ( ) 4. Jim likes Shanghai, but he doesh’t like his school. ( ) 5. Jim can’t speak Chinese. ( ) 6. Jim teaches Japanese in China.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2008-4-20 13:47:19
thanks
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表