牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

期末复习四

lilyyuhui 2007-6-23 21:18 [复制链接]
5B 用所给词的适当形式填空1班级 姓名 学号 1. There (be) thirty lessons in a week. 2. You can (put) your football here. 3. Sometimes she doesn’t play with (I). 4. I want to (go) home after school. 5. I like (surf) the Internet. 6. (not write) on the wall. 7. Let’s (buy) some things for our party. 8. Tom (have) a nice computer. 9. My (friend) are at home today. 10. The (girl) name is Nancy. 11. English is very (interest). 12. How she (spend) her weekends? She often (watch) cartoons. 13. Do you like (go) climbing? No, I don’t. I like (take) photos. 14. Yang Ling usually (brush) her teeth after she gets up. 15. Look! The girl (touch) the flowers with her mouth. The boy (stand) on the man’s knees. 16. When your mother (get) up in the morning? 17. He often (listen) to music in the evening. 18. I don't like (dance). 19. They are (play) table tennis now. 20. She (be) a beautiful girl. 21. Amy (not do) her homework on Sundays. 22. Does your father like (collect) stamps? 23. Look! Mike (run) fast in the playground. 24. The beautiful girl can dance (beautiful). 25. Sam (go) to school at seven forty every day. 26. My hobby is (make) clothes. 27. How many (subject) do you have every day? 28. My sister (study) English at school on Saturday? 29. Li Hong often (go) to the park on Sundays. 30. How (do) Mike (spend) his weekends? 31. ZhangYang sometimes (catch) insects in the garden? 32. Sometimes Wangbing goes (swim). 33. I like (watch) TV at home in the evening. 34. There are two (dragonfly) in the picture. 35. They are (Helen) stamps. 36. I have a good friend. (he) name is Jim. 37. We are (China). 38. The French speak (France). 39. He like writing stories (quiet). 40. I’m British. I’m from (English). 5B 用所给词的适当形式填空2 班级 姓名 学号 41. He (have) got a headache. 42. I’m (feel) better. 43. Why (be) Tom absent today? 44. This is LinTao (speak). 45. (class) are over. 46. What subject she (like)? 47. Nancy dances (beautiful). 48. Miss Li is (us) teacher. We like (she). 49. My coat is red and (Ann) is yellow. 50. The boy (swim) well. 51 I’m_______ ( write ) an e-mail to my friend. 52.What subjects ____ he ______ ( study) at school? 53. They all like ______ (listen ) to music. 54. This is Tom (speak). 55. I’m sorry (hear) that. 56. What she (like)?She (like) (cook). 57. The boy draws (careful). 58. Do you have any (hobby)? 59. How many (subject) do you study this term/ 60. The boy can stand on the (man) shoulders. 61. I (write) an e-mail to Lucy now. 62. She often (catch) cartoons. 63. Would you like to go (shop) with me? 64. Who (be) on duty today? 65. I like (collect) animal stamps. 66. There are nine (dragonfly) in the picture. 67. Are (this) your Japanese books? 68. he (live) in New York? 69. Jack usually (go) to school at six every morning. 70. Sam (like) playing football? 71. Are there (some) ants in the park? 72. Let’s try to (study) English (good). 73. They are in different (school). 74. Please speak (loud). 75. Helen is sitting (quiet). 76. I like (butterfly). They can dance (beautiful). 77. He (like) (swim), he can (swim) (good). 78. Ben is from (American). He can speak English and (France). 79. Helen is (write) an e-mail to her friend now. She usually (write) in the evening. 80. This is a (beautiful) stamp. I can see a girl is dancing (beautifully).
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2008-4-20 13:46:57
thanks
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表