使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2011-3-11 19:26:10
今年我也教六年级,对于最后这个重要的知识点名词性物主代词的讲解就是语法的灌输多于口头交际后学生自己的梳理,要是早一点看到这样的帖子就好了,不过还是谢谢斑竹。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2011-3-11 19:36:09
4Bunit6说课稿
4B UNIT6 Let’s go by taxi
一 说教材
今天说课的内容是牛津小学英语4Bunit6 let’s go bye taxi第一课时。本单元的内容贴近学生的生活和学习实际,按照“话题---功能---结构---任务”进行编排,在配有生动活泼、富有情趣的插图情况下,主要向学生教授交通工具以及一些邀请他人乘坐交通工具去某地的句型。本套教材比较强调一定的语言信息输入,同时还特别注意单词、句型的复现,如单词bike,car,plane,supermarket已在3A中学习过,那么我以此为基础,并利用学过的句型Let’s go to…by… All right/Ok,来以旧引新,教学生本单元的BC部分。
教学目标
1知识目标 能够正确听说读写词汇a station, a supermarket,a library,a theatre, a hospital,an airport,by train,by plane,by foot,by minibus
能够正确理解句型shall we go to…by…?All right.ok
2能力目标
能够用所学句型shall we go to…by…?与同伴商量外出的交通方式,并且能够用所学句型Let’s go to…by…邀请别人外出,从而培养学生运用英语初步交流的能力
3情感目标
通过本课学习,培养学生与人交往的合作精神;通过在不同的地点,情况下运用不同的交通方式,培养学生的生活能力;本课的学习要和学生的生活实际相结合,在学完本课以后,学生对周围的公共场所、交通状况有更多的了解。
教学重点:掌握地点交通工具的表达 正确理解shall we go to…by…?ok/all right,特别注意shall发音
教学难点:在实际生活情景中,运用所学句型,以及对单词的读音的掌握
说教法和学法
本单元的核心教学内容是邀请别人外出,基于本课的特点,教学过程中,我坚持以话题为中心,以功能结构为主线,以任务型活动安排本课教学,通过运用直接发、情景法、交际法等教学方法,帮助学生在视听说读唱的有趣活动中愉快地学习英语,如在呈现新知之前,我向学生出示已经学过的地点单词,并引出已经学过的句型Let’s go to…by…,以旧引新,为呈现新知起一个铺垫的作用。在教授地点单词时,向学生介绍一位熟悉的朋友,在创设一定的情景中,来学习地点单词。
三教学程序
1warming up
每一堂课的开端很重要,要在上课一级开始就吸引雪上的注意力,调动他们的兴趣。这样便容易展开下面的内容。在这一部分,我请同学们have a chant(let's go to park park lrt’s go to the park zoo
school
cinema),这个chant易学易懂,学生们说起来朗朗上口,chant中的内容也是学生在3A中已学过的。这样,通过chant,以旧引新,为下面的学习打下基础。
2presentation
利用ppt向学社展示在3A中已学过的地点单词,创设若干个情景,并利用By how这个句型,引出交通工具类单词。如在教 on foot时,我设计的I’like a notebook.let’s go to the supermarket.But how?这样引出on foot ,并且配上动作,更形象地让学生理解、掌握这个词汇,同时自然而然地呈现句型shall we go to…by…? All right/Ok
3consolidation
在教完4个交通工具词汇后,为了加深学生的影像,提高学生兴趣,我请学生来编对话,运用Let’s go to…but how.shall we go to …by,,,?学生可以说出自己想去的任何地方。
4presentation
通过向同学介绍一个熟悉的人物David,利用一段动画短片,向学生展示David的行程表,分为三个栏目:第一栏为时间,第二栏为不同的活动,第三栏就是即将教授的地点,需要学生一个一个填上去,这一环节,不仅让学生通过欣赏动画短片达到消除学习的疲劳,同时也在比较快乐的气氛下习得新知。
5 consolidation
在巩固环节中,除了进行常规的操练之外,向学生介绍无锡的五个感兴趣或风景优美的地方,激发学生的向往,运用本课新学的句型,让学生自由组合开展对话。最后,播放歌曲the wheels on the bus,在快乐、轻松的氛围中结束本课。
6 homework
本课以素质教育为目的,结合教材重点、难点以及英语学科特点,利用多媒体辅助教学,以视听说等方面使学生得到锻炼,在轻松、愉快的氛围中温故知新,达到初步运用英语交际的能力。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2011-3-11 19:36:50
课以素质教育为目的,结合教材重点、难点以及英语学科特点,利用多媒体辅助教学,以视听说等方面使学生得到锻炼,在轻松、愉快的氛围中温故知
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2011-3-11 19:37:31
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2011-3-11 19:40:05
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2011-3-11 19:44:53
4B Unit6 Let’s go by taxi

(A description of teaching ideas)

Part 1 My understanding of this lesson
First, the analysis of teaching material. The part-vocabulary can be called a bridge that leads the students to learn more about plances and vehicles.
Second, teaching aims:
1. Knowledge aims:

(1)To enable the students to read and spell the words:station,supermarket,library,theatre,

hospital and airport.To enable the students understand the meaning of the new words.

(2)
To help the students learn the new pattern:Shall we go to…by…?
(3)
To enable the students to communicate with the others using the new pattern.
2. Ability aims:

(1)
To improve the students ability of listening and speaking.
(2) To encourage the students to communicate with the others actively.
3. Emotional aim:
To educate the students to be polite and helpful to the others.
Third, important and difficult points of teaching
1.To enable the students master the new words.
2.To enable the students study in groups and co-operate with the others.
3.To arouse the students’ interest in English.
Fourth, teaching aids:
In this lesson,the CAI,some pictures will be used.
Part 2 The analysis about students
The students have known something about places and vehicles before. And most of the students are interested in places and vehicles. So I think my students will take an active part in my activities in class. But my students may not use the pattern correctly because of the lack of knowledge and they may have some difficulties. So I will try my best to encourage my students to express their ideas by themselves.
Part 3 Teaching methods
1. Task-based method
2. Group learning method
3. Free discussion method
4. Game learning method
Part 4 Teaching steps
Step1: Revision
Step 2: Presentation
(1) Look and answer
(2) Listen and guess
(3) Read and guess
Step 3: Practice
Step 4: Discussion
Step 5: Consolidation
Step 6: Homework
Part 5 Blackboard design
This is a lesson about places and vehicles. I want to use multi-media throughout the class. So I just write the topic on the blackboard .
It’s my design for this class. I think you can make the design more inductive, instructive and artistic.
Thanks for your attention!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表