找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Unit 8 I’m hungry简案

小泡泡 2010-12-5 14:12 [复制链接]
Unit 8  I’m hungry
Step 1.Warming up .
1.        Have a self - introduction .( My name is WuYan .You can call me Miss Wu. I’m from Ming Da Primary School.) Then put the photo of Miss Wu on the blackboard.
2.        Have a free talk: a. Hello. b.What’s your name ? c. Nice to meet you. d.Let’s be friends,OK? (With the music “Making friends is wonderful . ”)
3.        Sing the English song :“Making friends is wonderful” together.
Step 2.Leading in.
1.        T: OK,children.We are good friends now. Let’s play games,OK? S:OK. Game: Magic eyes.
Is that a…(a cake,a hambuger, an egg, a pie)?
Yes,it is ./No,it isn’t . (Praise:Here you are. Thank you.)
2.        Use the game to teach :a hot dog.
3.        T: What’s the time, please? S: It’s 12:00.(Look at the clock.) (Praise:Here you are .Thank you.)
T:Oh, we have played so long time. Now, I’m hungry.(Action). I’d like a hot dog.
Step3.Presentation.
1.        Put the sentences on the blackboard and teach with actions(hungry/I’m hungry) .
2.        Ask some students to answer“Are you hungry?”Lead the students to answer:“Yes, I’m hungry.Miss Wu.”(Praise.)
T:Look,there is a Supermarket.Let’s go to the supermarket,OK? S:OK.
3.        Follow the teacher and go to the shop. Then sing it together: “GO, GO, GO, O-lei-O-lei-O-lie, Go to the shop, O-lei-O-lei-O-lei. ”
4.        Before the shop, the teacher asks:“What would you like? A hot dog ? ”Teach the students to answer one by one “Sounds good.”with actions. Hand the food cards to the students and say:“Here you are. ”Teach the students to answer:“Thank you.”
5.        Put the sentences on the blackboard and teach the sentences with actions“What would you like? A hot dog? Sounds good.”
6.        T: You are all full now. But I’m still hungry. Who can help me? ( Ask a student to come to the blackboard and practice with the teacher. )
7.        T: Now,we are not hungry. Let’s say a tongue twister, OK? S: OK.( Watch the sceen and say:“hungry ,hungry, I’m hungry. like, like. What would you like? What would you like? A hot dog? A hot dog? Sounds good , Sounds good. ”)
⑴Say the tongue twister after the teacher.
⑵Say it together.
8.        T: OK,children.We have eaten so many hot dogs. Now, I’m thirsty .( Ask some students to answer:“Are you thirsty? ”“Yes, I’m thirsty. ”Teach the sentences with actions.( Put the sentences on the blackboard and teach )
9.        T: Let’s have someing to drink ,OK? S: OK. T: Look, What’s this in Enlish? T: It’s---( milk, tea, coffee, juice ) ( Teach the word a soft drink.”) ( Praise: Here you are .Thank you )
10.        Carry the plates with the drinks ( milk , tea, coffee, jujce, a soft drink )and say “I’d like a soft drink.” Then ask the students:“What would you like ? ” Teach the students to answer: “I’d like…”( Put the sentences on the blackboard and teach )
11.        T: What about some juice? Teach the students to answer:“No, I’d like…”( Teach the sentences on the blackboard and practice.)
12.        A game: High and low voice.( Play the computer and say after it. )
⑴High----low, Low----High. ⑵ High----high, Low---low.
Step 4.Text.
1.        Listen to the computer (Pictures, sentences and voice)
2.        Read after the computer.
3.        Read it together.
Step 5.Practice.
1.        Devide the students into many groups. Let them practice in grops.
2.        Let the student act the dialogue.
Step 6.Competition
1.        Give the cards about the food and the drinks to the teachers.
2.        Let the students go shopping.
3.        The teacher declares which group is NO.1.
Step7.Summary
Send the food and drinks cards to the teachers with the patterns: “Here you are.Thank you. ”
Step8.Song
Sing the English song “Hot cross buns”after the computer, and say “good--bye”.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2010-12-5 18:19:40
Thank you very much!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2010-12-5 20:46:57
Good!Thanks for sharing!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表