牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Hey,chat in English,come here!

陈可仪 2006-1-11 09:51 [复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-18 10:21:12

I think if you want to improve your oral English,you'd better chat with foreigner,especially Americans .

that's not 100% ture.
and not everybody can have a chance to communicate with a foreigner.
many people who dont access english as mother tongue speak fluent english too.
oppositely, many americans uses informal english and slangs, their english is not so pure all the  time.

if you are a student, learn from your teachers and classmates.
if you are a teacher, you can also learn a lot from people around you.
发表于 2008-6-18 14:35:38
I like sleeping very much!
发表于 2008-11-14 22:08:08
I'm an English teacher ,too. I;m good at English in middle school,but I forget most of them. I need better English,because I think I can be an  good teacher only when I have more knowledge about English.I like resding , like the classical music ,for example:liangzhu,
发表于 2008-11-14 22:09:10
I'm an English teacher ,too. I;m good at English in middle school,but I forget most of them. I need better English,because I think I can be an  good teacher only when I have more knowledge about English.I like resding , like the classical music ,for example:liangzhu,
发表于 2008-11-15 18:41:26
i don't think it's suitable to grade students of english when they are still in primary school.
发表于 2009-1-20 17:40:21
I would like to see english as music. we express our motions with the ever changing tone,and practise to know when to speed up and where to slow down, cause when it comes to music, everybody could be swing  ha
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表