牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Hey,chat in English,come here!

陈可仪 2006-1-11 09:51 [复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-13 20:22:40
these days, I found learning to sing new songs a good to balance the presure from work, enjoyable, since time for me yell out, hoho...
发表于 2008-4-19 21:24:27
Hi!everybody, I think  we should pracitse English every day, not only oral English but also written English. As an English teacher, you must be good at English. Then you can be confident enough to teach your students. DO you think so?
Come on, everyone! Let' enjoy English and your student can be fond of it.
发表于 2008-4-22 09:10:36
Hi, it's nice seeing people talking in English.  I learned this junk language for years and still to find it difficult to understand white guys talking in English. Really nasty, despite of  my high level language abilities.
Anyway, if you have any problems with grammar or sorts of matters with this junk language, we can talk about it.
Love Chinese, Love speaking Chinese, Love writing in Chinese.
发表于 2008-5-8 21:44:55
I have no spare time,too much work,too tired. I only want to go to sleep when I get home.
发表于 2008-5-9 22:05:54
A painter hangs his or her finished pictures on a wall, and everyone can see it. A composer writes a work, but no one can hear it until it is performed. Professional singers and players have great responsibilities, for the composer is utterly dependent on them. A student of music needs as long and as arduous a training to become a performer as a medical student needs to become a doctor. Most training is concerned with technique, for musicians have to have the muscular proficiency of an athlete or a ballet dancer. Singers practice breathing every day, as their vocal chords would be inadequate without controlled muscular support. String players practice moving the fingers of the left hand up and down, while drawing the bow to and fro with the right arm—two entirely different movements.
发表于 2008-6-15 23:33:25

Hey ,we are all English teachers.So our English lever is so important.Come here to practice your English oral ability.

Yea, I see it's a good thread.

em, by the way I think you made a little mistake:
"practise your oral English" would be okay.
发表于 2008-6-15 23:40:58

Of course , we can . Yahoo messenger is a good one . The other one is Paltalk .
But I do not know why I can't open that website now .       I think the best way to improve English is to make friends ...

Yea, I quite agree with you.
It is better to talk with foreigners face to face.
发表于 2008-6-15 23:49:03

I agree with you. the pupils have english class in grade one. do you think it is necessary for them to have english in so low grade. they have less interested in english in grade 1, grade 2.. how can  ...

Every teacher may know this fact but they are not able to change the situation. It's a sad thing.
发表于 2008-6-15 23:54:26

I like English .And I like growing flowers and listening to music.Sometimes I  really want to immrove my English level.Do you have any good idea?Please tell me quickly!

em, just for your comment.
it would be better if you say "i like gardening" instead of "I like growing flowers".
and "improve someone's English" is okay. It becomes strange if you add "level".

Sorry if I had been harsh.
Nice to meet you here.
发表于 2008-6-16 19:41:28
I think if you want to improve your oral English,you'd better chat with foreigner,especially Americans .
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表