牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

2008年中考英语总复习专练-同音词、音近词

<P>中考总复习专项训练题(四)(同音词;音近词)<BR>(1)根据句后的音标和句意写出下列同音异形词。 <BR>1.Lucy and Lily ________ going to see their sick ________ this evening./a:nt/ <BR>2.It took us the ________ afternoon to dig the big ________./hul/ <BR>3.Bill went to ________ a soccer for his son after saying ________ to me./bai/ <BR>4.The woman in a ________ coat ________ a funny story just now./red / <BR>5.Last night the angry man ________ his wife's bag ________ the window./ru:/ <BR>6.The train ________ the small station at half ________ ten yesterday morning./pa:st/ <BR>7.My ________ was too tired to walk any ________./`fa:/ <BR>8.I ________ the people ________ are very friendly./hi/ <BR>9.One and a half ________ later,we kicked a goal.________ is the best team in the league./`auz/ <BR>10.________ you mind putting the ________ next to your house for a few days?/wud/ <BR>11.________ of the players from Brazil ________ the women's 100-metre race./wn/ <BR>12.Besides different kinds of fish,what else can you ________ under the ________?/si:/ <BR>13.I want to know ________ the cold wet ________ will last for a long time./`we/ <BR>14.When ________ parents got ________,they had already stopped quarrelling.// <BR>15.Remember to ________ the words in the ________ place./rait/ <BR>16.Suddenly a strong wind ________ my ________ hat away./blu:/ </P>
<P>(2)根据所给的音素,写出所缺的单词并将其填写在相应的位置上。 <BR>1./sit/;/si:t/ <BR>Go back to your ________ and ________ down,please. <BR>2./saiz/;/saidz/ <BR>There're many stores on both ________ of the street. <BR>What ________ do you wear,sir? <BR>3./w:d/;/w:ld/ <BR>I met a new ________ when I was reading the article about the ________ population. <BR>4./li:vz/;/laivz/;/livz/ <BR>He's saved lots of ________ since he came here. <BR>The doctor ________ in a small town near here. <BR>Please let me know when he ________ . <BR>5./left/;/lift/ <BR>The boy hurt his ________ hand when he got into the ________ . <BR>6./`kwait/;/kwait/ <BR>Keep ________ please.The woman is ________ angry with you. <BR>7./wi:k/;/weik/ <BR>The old lady is very ________ .Don't ________ her up. <BR>8./n/;/en/ <BR>From ________ on,he got up earlier ________ any other student in his class. <BR>9./`h:siz/;/`hauziz/ <BR>Are there any ________ behind those ________ ? <BR>10./ma:t/;/mt/ <BR>I wonder if ________ of Russia is cold in ________ . <BR>11./fil/;/fi:l/ <BR>________ his bag with sweets,and he'll ________ happy. <BR>12./streit/;/stri:t/ <BR>Go ________ along the ________ until the traffic lights and then turn right. <BR>13./sed/;/sd/ <BR>Her mother ________ she was very ________ at that moment. <BR>14./nn/;/nain/ <BR>________ of these ________ children have been to the Terra Cotta Warriors.</P>
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2008-11-25 08:30:02
<P>2008年中考英语总复习专练-改错专练 </P>
<P>中考总复习专练三(改错专练)<BR>下列各题中均有一处错误,请指出并改正。 <BR>1.They flying kites in the park now.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>2.Would you please not to make any noise?The baby has just fallen asleep.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>3.Few of them can drive,can't they?<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>4.His father had lots of moneys,so he could buy everything for him.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>5.What a bad weather!It's raining hard.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>6.You can sing in English,and so does he.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>7.Why not ask for help when you are with trouble?<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>8.Ann didn't know how work out the problem in class.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>9.The Shutes are enjoying to live in the country.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>10.The children will go to the zoo if it won't rain tomorrow.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>11.Mary felt happily because her aunt gave her a present.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>12.Could you guess where did I put the ball?<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>13.What about to play cards now?<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>14.At first the child was sad.But he stopped to cry when he saw his mother.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>15.Is there new anything in today's newspaper?<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>16.I have already bought this computer for two years.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>17.The teachers want to make a contribution to help the poor children return to school.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D<BR>18.Her parents used to taking a walk after supper when they were in that city.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D<BR>19.We had to wait for our teacher for the other two hours.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>20.The Greens have never gone to the Great Wall.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>21.I don't think play basketball is a lot of fun.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>22.The only letter which I have received is still on the shelf.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>23.I hope my son to get on well with his classmates.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>24.—How did you come here this morning?<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B <BR>—I came here by Mr Smith's car.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>25.How proudly they were when they heard the good news!<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR></P>
发表于 2008-11-25 08:30:31
26.It took the boy one and a half hour to fall asleep last night.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>27.He asked me if my father enjoy fishing at weekends.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>28.Could you tell me how much did he pay for the new jeans?<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>29.She wants to go and stay with her aunt for sometimes in her summer holiday.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D <BR>30.Who can tell me how to do?I need some help.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D
<P>短文改错专练 <BR>(A) <BR>There are usually three school terms in Britain:autumn, 1.________ <BR>spring and summer terms.The schools usually have a five-day holiday halfway in each term.Sometime the schools&nbsp; 2.________ <BR>take their pupils in trips at half-term.Holidays can&nbsp; 3.________ <BR>be different in different place.The schools usually have&nbsp; 4.________ <BR>ten days in Christmas,ten days at Easter and six weeks&nbsp; 5.________ <BR>in summer from the end of July to the begin of September. 6.________ <BR>Students can have the lunch in the school dining room.In&nbsp; 7.________ <BR>these years more and most students have brought their&nbsp; 8.________ <BR>own lunch(packed lunch).They don't like eat in the dining&nbsp; 9.________ <BR>room.All pupils enjoy talking how bad school food is. 10.________ <BR>(B) <BR>Once there was a businessman.Every day he worked too much.So later he found he could not asleep at night,but kept&nbsp; 1.________ <BR>on going to sleep in the day.He became very worried that he went&nbsp; 2.________ <BR>to see his doctor. <BR>“Can you help me,doctor?”he asked.“I slept very good before, 3.________ <BR>but recently(近来)I haven't been able sleep for more than two&nbsp; 4.________ <BR>hours a night.” <BR>The doctor looked him up carefully.At last he gave the&nbsp; 5.________ <BR>man some medicine,and told him to work less hard.Then&nbsp; 6.________ <BR>he would soon be better. <BR>So the businessman grew worse and worse.He slept&nbsp; 7.________ <BR>even less than ago at night,and was always falling&nbsp; 8.________ <BR>asleep in his office.He visited to his doctor very often, 9.________ <BR>and it spent the doctor a long time to find&nbsp; 10.________ <BR>the reason.The businessman's wife gave him the wrong medicine.She was giving him the sleeping medicine in the morning,and the one to keep him awake at night. <BR>(C) <BR>Miss Jones was a teacher.His home was far&nbsp; 1.________ <BR>to her school,and she always walked there in the&nbsp; 2.________ <BR>morning.All the pupils were very young. Miss Jones&nbsp; 3.________ <BR>walked to school in a very cold and windy morning&nbsp; 4.________ <BR>in October,and the cold wind goes into her eyes,and&nbsp; 5.________ <BR>big tears began running out of them.She reached to&nbsp; 6.________ <BR>the school,opened the door and went in the&nbsp; 7.________ <BR>classroom.That was nice and warm there&nbsp; 8.________ <BR>but Miss Jones was happy.But a small boy looked at her for a few&nbsp; 9.________ <BR>seconds,put his arms round her and said kind,&nbsp; 10.________ <BR>“Don't cry,Miss.Our school isn't very bad.” <BR>(D) <BR>By midday,the sun was very strong.Jim was very tired&nbsp; 1.________ <BR>to walk.There were not some trees near the road,so he&nbsp; 2.________ <BR>rested by a big stone.After drink some water,he took off&nbsp; 3.________ <BR>his shirt,lied down on the ground and fell asleep at once. 4.________ <BR>He was much tired that he didn't wake up until the evening. 5.________ <BR>He was just about to jump when he felt something move&nbsp; 6.________ <BR>near his feet.He looked up and saw a long black snake. 7.________ <BR>Jim was too frightened not to move.The snake&nbsp; 8.________ <BR>began to crawl(爬)cross his legs.It crawled on and on&nbsp; 9.________ <BR>until it disappeared under the rock.Jim jumped to his feet,pick up his shirt and ran off down the road. 10.________ <BR>(E) <BR>Uncle Dick sent John and Rose a big vase(花瓶). <BR>And their room was so big that they didn't have&nbsp; 1.________ <BR>enough room for it.So they give it to a&nbsp; 2.________ <BR>friend of them.The vase went from one house&nbsp; 3.________ <BR>to another.At the end a woman sold it to Mr Hill. 4.________ <BR>One day John and Rose heard a letter from Uncle&nbsp; 5.________ <BR>Dick.He was came to visit them.Of course, 6.________ <BR>he is going to see his own present in their&nbsp; 7.________ <BR>house.They went to the shop,and Mr Hill had&nbsp; 8.________ <BR>already sold the vase.When they got home,they&nbsp; 9.________ <BR>found the same vase again,because Uncle Dick <BR>had bought it from Mr Hill and sent it them&nbsp; 10.________</P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表