锡山区2019年秋期期末考试试卷
注意事项:
1. 本试卷分两部分。考试时间为100分钟。试卷满分为100分。
2. 所有答案必须写在答题卷各题目指定区域内相应的位置上。答案写在试卷其它部分无效。
I卷 客观题 (共65分)
听力部分本大题20分,每小题1分)
二、单项填空  (本大题共15分,每小题1
在ABCD四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卷上作答。
21. The British film “Downton” with ______ happy ending is on _______ visit to China’s cinema.
A. the ; a                         B. a ;不填                        C.a ; a                    D. the ; the  
22. We were having a PE lesson on the playground _________ a loud noise came like a bomb.
    A. as                    B. when                  C. while         D. since
23. There’s no need to take so many clothes for your trip as the temperature will stay ______ 10℃ in the following days.
        A. above                                B. over                                C. below                        D. under
24.-Did you buy anything on Double Eleventh Festival? Things were much cheaper than usual.
   -________ at all. I have no interest in online shopping.
        A. None                                B. Nothing                        C. Not                        D. No
25.-Dad, the shower doesn’t work. I’m afraid I can’t have a shower tonight.
   -Don’t worry. We’ll ________ a new one at once.
        A. put in                                B. pull in                                C. put up                        D. tidy up
26. People find the movie Frozen 2 quite exciting. _________, the songs in it are wonderful.
        A. However                        B. Otherwise                        C. Instead                D. Moreover
27. How do you find the newspaper TEENS?
   Good indeed. It ________ many news stories around the world.
        A. shows                        B. covers                 C. writes         D. says
28.-I hate my schoolwork. It’s too hard. And I’m just not as smart as you or mom
   ________, you have a higher IQ. You just need to kick your laziness.
           A. First of all                    B. For example                C. As a result      D. In fact  
29.-What do you think of your trip to the Taihu Lake?
   -It was ________. Our car hit a tree and broke down on the way.
A. terrible           B. late               C. exciting         D. frozen
30. The number of polar(极地) bears is becoming ________ only because the weather is getting warmer and warmer.
A. fewer and fewer                                                    B. less and less
C. smaller and smaller                                       D. worse and worse
31. What’s the structure of the sentence “It seemed full of sadness.”?
         A. S+V                                B. S+V+O                        C. S+V+P                D. S+V+IO+DO
32. When they ________ their full height, flowers grow out and then into fruits.
     A. rise                    B. reach                    C. arrive                D. grow
33.-It is heartbreaking to see such a museum with a long history in smoke.
   -Don’t be _________. The truth is that France is rebuilding the past now.
A. serious                        B. helpless                        C. sad                    D. trapped
34.-Do you think Heytea is delicious?
   -Sorry, I’ve had too much and I’ve lost my _______ of taste.
A. time                            B. sense                                C. power                        D. interest
35.-Guizhou is in the list of 52 places to go in the world .
   -________. It is one of China’s “natural jewels(珠宝)”.
A. No way                                B. I bet                
C. I can’t believe it.                                                D. Exactly  
三、完形填空  先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卷上作答。(本大题共10分,每小题1
My father and I started our morning by moving quickly into the local store. I waited in line at the Starbucks counter (柜台)    36    he shopped around to pick up a few things.
When I was standing there, I saw an elderly woman, with untidy hair, wearing old clothes, behind me in line. She had a few things in her hands and seemed to want to pay at the counter.
At some point I found she was coming closer behind me —     37    than I was comfortable with! At once I put a hand     38    my purse and made it closer to me. My    39    made me keep making wild stories about this homeless woman who might try to steal(偷) from me.
Then it was my    40    to order.
“Two cups of hot chocolate and sandwiches.”
“Anything else?”
“No, thanks.” I took the purse out and held it tightly(紧紧地).
As the waiter showed me the bill, I noticed I was 67 cents    41    . I called my father but he was hard of hearing. He asked me to    42    what I said but he still couldn’t make me out.
“Excuse me, here’s the bill,” the waiter said again.
“Err...” My face turned red and I searched every pocket but no more cents were found.
At that point, a long, grey arm, with holes in its sleeves, reached over from behind me. She put 67 cents out on the counter(柜台), saying, “Here, we all need some help sometimes.”
I was     43   !
Here was a woman who clearly had very     44   to give and was in great need herself. I had judged(评判) her     45    and she offered to help me!
36. A. until                                B. while                                C. before                    D. since
37. A. closer                                B. further                                C. slower                        D. quicker
38. A. behind                                B. across                                C. through                D. over
39. A. fear                                 B. pity                                C. danger                 D. secret
40. A. hope                                B. moment                        C. turn                        D. time
41. A. left                                        B. less                                C. short                        D. enough
42. A. reply                                B. read                                C. record                        D. repeat
43. A. surprised                        B. excited                        C. crazy                        D. nervous
44. A. few                                B. little                                C. many                        D. much
45. A. rightly                                B. wrongly                        C. carefully                D. sadly

[牛津中小学英语网]无锡市锡山区2020.1初二英语期末试卷(有答案).zip

3.31 MB, 下载次数: 10, 下载积分: 金钱 -1

售价: 2 金钱  [记录]

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表