QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

泰兴市洋思中学2018年中考英语二模试题

wang3632695 2018-5-29 19:46 [复制链接]
泰兴市洋思中学2018年中考英语模拟试题
(满分:120分  时间:120分钟)
第一部分 (选择题 共 60 分)
一、单项选择 从下列每题所给的选项中,选择一个最佳答案。(15分,每小题1分)
1. Russia,________eastern European country, is chosen tobe________host of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
A. an; the                                B.an;/                        C. the; a                           D. /; a
2.The Spring Festival is one ofthe ________ festivals in Chinaand everyone loves to celebrate it.
A. modern                    B. traditional             C.international                    D. ancient
3.Jane Austen, the writer of Pride and Prejudice, wrote many storiesof love. However, she ________single all her life.
A.remained               B. reminded            C. realized                   D. required
4. It takes us less time to go to Beijing because the________ of trains has increased a lot.
A. price               B. speed             C. number             D. service
5. A sudden stop can be a veryfrightening experfile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gifience,________if you are travelling at highspeed.
A. simply                             B.exactly                 C. specially                   D.especially
6.— Which city do you prefer, Nanjing or Shanghai?
— I like ________ of them. I think big cities are too crowded and noisy.
A. none                        B.both                   C. either                        D. neither
7. When I was a kid________ yourage, I tried out ________ our school volleyball team.
A. in; for                        B.of; of                 C. of; for                       D. at; in
8.She ______ for 15 years, yet she doesn’tknow what kind of man she ______.
   A.has married; married                   B. hasbeen married; married to
  C. has been married; has married           D. married; had married to
9.We can collect rainwater when it rains___________, and use it to water plants.
A.softly      B. heavily      C. noisily    D.hardly
10.—What is your daughterlike?
   —She is ________ and she believes that sheis able to do anything if he tries his best.
   A.energetic                    B.organized             C.creative           D.confident
11.— Do you enjoy the songs sung by Season Chan?
— Of course. Notonly my parents but also I _______ his fans.
      A.am                    B.are                     C.was                                  D.were
12.—Whodo you think is the great person in _______ history?
—Neil Armstrong! I admire him _________ hisbravery.
      A.the; /                B. / ; for                C.the;with                          D. / ; of
13.—Rachel,you'd better cometo school on time tomorrow!   
— ________.
A.That soundsgood.                                             B.Sure,I will.
C.Sorry,I won't.                                                        D.I don't know
14.—I promise to work harder thisterm, Mum.
  —Well, my dear, just as the saying goes, “________.” I do hope that youwill act soon.
A. Practice makes perfect                                         B. Manyhands make light work
C. You’re never too old to learn                                D. Actions speaklouder than words
15.— David wonders________ in China.
   — Of course not. Chinese usually shake handswith a lady as a greeting.
A.when he can greet a lady by kissing her
B.how he can greet a lady by kissing her
C.if can he greet a lady by kissing her
D.whether he can greet a lady by kissing her
二、完形填空 阅读短文,从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(15分,每小题1分)
It was raining heavily and the temperaturewas very high. After class, I took two   16   to go to the water room to collect some hot water. Oh! There were so many people! I had to wait in the rain. My   17   didn’t get wet because I wore a hat, but myclothes   18  .
When at last it was my   19  .I filled the bottles as quickly as possible. I began making my   20   back when I saw a boy coming towards me. Hewas  21   two umbrellas in his hand. He shouted helloand as he came   22  , I recognized (认出) that it was Tom.
He had been my classmate for   23  threeyears, but we never shared more than ten sentences. He was silent, but I likedtalking. We were quite   24   people and had nothing in common. I didn’tlike him and even didn’t want to see him.
“Hey! What’s wrong?” His words brought me   25  mythought. “I saw you standing in the rain, so I brought you this umbrella. Butit seems a little   26  , your clothes are already wet.”
On hearing this, I was so   27   that I couldn’t say a single word.
“Don’t just stand there. Let’s go!” He saidand held the umbrella for me. We walked towards the dormitory (宿舍) and this time we   28   a lot.
“I know you don’t like me, but I want to   29   with you.” he said, “You may think I am a boywith few   30  , but it is because I can’t find theright words to say.”
The rain finally stopped and we saw a rainbowin the blue sky. I said to myself, “it is wrong to judge someone only by hisappearance.”

泰兴市洋思中学2018年中考英语二模试题.rar

59.91 KB, 下载次数: 8, 下载积分: 金钱 -1

售价: 3 金钱  [记录]

泰兴市洋思中学2018年中考英语模拟试题

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表