找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

一般将来时专练

李李郑 发表在 素材资源2016-4-21 15:59 [复制链接]
一般将来时
一概念:表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态及打算、计划或准备做某事。
句中一般有以下时间状语:tomorrow, next day(week, month, year),soon, the day after tomorrow(后天)等。
二、基本结构:①be going to + do     will+ do.
三、否定句:在be动词(am, is, are)后加not或情态动词will后加notwont
例如:Im going to have a picnic this afternoon. Im not going to have a picnic this afternoon.
四、一般疑问句: bewill提到句首,some改为any, and改为or,第一二人称互换。
例如:We are going to go on an outing this weekend. Are you going to go on an outing this weekend?
五、对划线部分提问。一般情况,一般将来时的对划线部分有三种情况。
1.   问人。Who 例如:Im going to New York soon. Whos going to New York soon.
2.    问干什么。What do.例如: My father is going to watch a race with me this afternoon. What is your father going to do with you this afternoon.
3.    问什么时候。When.例如:Shes going to go to bed at nine.
When is she going  to bed?
六、同义句:be going to = will
I am going to go swimming tomorrow(明天). = I will go swimming tomorrow.
练习:填空。
1.  我打算明天和朋友去野炊。
I_____ _______ _________ have a picnic with my friends.
I ________ have a picnic with my friends.
2.  下个星期一你打算去干嘛? 我想去打篮球。
What ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ next Monday?
I _______ ______ _____ play basketball.
What _________ you do next Monday? I ________ play basketball.
3.   你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。_____ your mother _______ ________ go shopping this ___________?
Yes, she _________. She ______ ________ __________ buy some fruit.
4.  你们打算什么时候见面。What time _______ you _________ __________ meet?
5.  Nancy is going to go camping.(改否定)Nancy ________ going to go camping.
6.     Ill go and join them.(改否定)I _______ go ______ join them.
7.    Im going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(改一般疑问句)
________ _______ ________ to get up at 6:30 tomorrow?
8.   We will meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(改一般疑问句)_______ ________ meet at the bus stop at 10:30.
9.    She is going to listen to music after school.(对划线部分提问)
________ _______ she ________ ________ _________ after school?
10.   My father and mother are going to see a play the day after tomorrow.(同上)
_________ _________ going to see a play the day after tomorrow.
选择正确的答案。
(    )1. I’m going to _____ some chopsticks ____ Sunday afternoon. A. bought; on              B. buy; on                    C. buy; in
(    )2. When are you going to Hong Kong? I’m going there ____ . A. this weekend           B. by plane                   C. yesterday
(    )3. I’m going to____ my friends this weekend.A. visit                       B. visited                      C. visiting
(    )4. I will____ homework tomorrow. A. does                       B. do                            C. did
(    )5. Are you going to take a piano class? ____ A. No, we not             B. No, I am                  C. Yes, I am
(    )6. I am ___ eat breakfast at 7:15. A. will                        B. going to                    C. shall
(    )7. We are going to ____ to the park tomorrow. A. go                          B. goes                         C. going
(    )8. What film are you going to ______ ? A. see                         B. read                         C. look
(    )9. We _____ a play tomorrow. Will you please join us? A. are going to see       B. saw                         C. sees
(    )10. He ___ a race with Ming Ming.
A. shall have                      B. will have                   C. going to have
(    )11. Where _____ you go tomorrow? A. are                         B. will                          C. shall
(    )12. ___ his brother going to climb mountains? A. Is                          B. Are                          C. Am
(    )13. Look! It _____. A. will snowing             B. is going to snow        C. snows
(    )14. I ____ free this afternoon. A. be                          B. will be                      C. going to be
(    )15. They will ____ roast ducks in Beijing. A. ate                         B. eats                          C. eat
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表