牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

求助:有4B第八单元的公开课教案和课件吗?

唯依 2005-5-11 11:22 [复制链接]
发表于 2005-5-11 16:32:00
Unit 8  Open  day [ 作者:殷月飞 ]一、教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书.牛津小学英语》4B第八单元第一课时二、教学目标1、 能听懂、会说,会读,会拼写单词a chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground2、 能听懂、会说,会读,会写句型 There's a / There are some ...in/ on/ near...3、 熟悉歌曲 In the classroom三、教学重点1、 能听懂、会说,会读,会拼写单词a chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground2、 能听懂、会说,会读,会写句型 There's a / There are some ...in/ on/ near...四、教学难点1、 能听懂、会说,会读,会拼写单词a chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground2、 能听懂、会说,会读,会写句型 There's a / There are some ...in/ on/ near...五、课前准备教具准备 :课前准备 本课的单词图片 及磁带录音机,教学挂图。六、教学过程Step1. Free talk:1.师生用Good morning/afternoon. How are you?互相问候。2.复习句型:Let's go to the....Great! How do we go there?Shall we go to the ... by ...?练习"there"3.看图片复习学过的单词(食物类、水果类、职业类、家庭用品类)。重点复习本课中的复现单词:a computer, a chair, a bookcase.Step2. Presentation and practice1、 出示第六课中的地点类的图片。T: Look at my picture.出示单词picture 并领读S: 跟读.T:(指图片) What's it?S: It's a library.T: What can you see in the library?S: I can see a chair , a computer and some books.(同样复习an airport, a station, a park, a zoo...)T:(出示音乐教室图片)What's it?S:...T: It's a music room.出示单词 a music room 示范朗读S:跟读2.T: What can you see in the music room?S: I can see a piano, a chair , a violin and an accordion.T: So you can say: There is a piano.There is a chair...Can you say like me?S: There is an accordion...There is a ...出示句型: There is a/an...S:造句练习。There is a piano .T: There is a piano in the music room.Can you say like this?出示句型:There is a/ an ... in the...S:造句练习。3、T: 出示办公室图片T: What's it?S: ...T: It's an office.出示单词 an office 并领读S:跟读T: What can you see in the office?S: There's a bookcase in the office.T: What can you see in the bookcase?S: (在教师帮助下 ) There are some books in the bookcase.出示句型同法教 a classroom, a playground, a blackboard.Step3 A short break1、Enjoy a song欣赏本课的歌曲 In the classroom2、A game" Magic ears”游戏规则:教师说本课单词,不发出声音,仅让学生看口型,学生根据教师口型猜测是什么单词。Step 4. Learn to say1、在黑板上写出课题Unit8 Open day 并领读2、出示本课单词图片。学生看图说单词。3、T:(示范)This is an office.There is a/ an... on/ in the...There are some ...on/ in the ...Can you say something like that?S:模仿教师练习句型。Step5 Consolidation1、看图说话比赛教师出示情景图:杂乱的房间内有很多物品。学生分两大组比赛哪组说的多,说的好。用句型: There is /are.... in / on the...Step 6 Homework1、听磁带,跟录音读对话。2、单词抄写,各三遍。一、 教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书.牛津小学英语》4B第八单元第二课时二、 教学目标1、 能听懂、会说,会读,会拼写单词our2、 能听懂、会说,会读,会写句型 What's in / on/ near...?There's/ There are ... in/ on/ near...3、 会唱歌曲 In the classroom4、 了解字母组合ch 在单词中的读音。三、 教学重点1、 熟练运用单词a chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground , our2、 能听懂、会说,会读,会写句型 What's in / on/ near...?There's a / There are some ...in/ on/ near...四、 教学难点1、 能听懂、会说,会读,会写句型What's in / on/ near...?There's a / There are some ...in/ on/ near...五、 课前准备教具准备 :课前准备:本课的单词图片 及磁带录音机,教学挂图。六、 教学过程Step1. Revision:1.师生用Good morning/afternoon. How are you?互相问候。2. 看图片复习 本课中的单词A game: guess the word(教师说I am thinking of a word begining with /k/ , 学生猜测本课中由/k/开头的单词。)3、出示一些专用房间图片(如教室,办公室等)T: There's a table in the office.There are some books on the table.Make some sentences like this, can you?S :造句练习。Step2. Presentation and practice1、 出示第六课中的地点类的图片。T:Look at my picture.T:(指图片) What's can you see in the picture?S: I can see a library.T: What's in the library?S: There's a/ an... There are some ...in/ on/ near...出示句型: What's in the library?S:跟读2.T: What's in the library?S: There is a ...There are some...Who can ask me?S: What's in the library?T: There is / are ...in/ on/ near..3、T: 出示办公室图片Ask and answer in pairs, can you?S:同桌操练句型What's in the office?There is a/ an ... There are some...Step3 A short break1、Learn a song学唱本课的歌曲 In the classroom Step 4. Learn to say1、在黑板上写出课题Unit8 Open day 并领读2、出示本课单词图片。学生看图说单词。3、T:(示范)This is our classroom.It's big and bright.There is a/ an... on/ in/near the...There are some ...on/ in the ...出示 our , bright 并领读S:模仿教师练习句型 This is our classroom.T: What's in your classroom?S: There's a/ an... There are some... in/ on/ near...4、同法教4、5、6三图。5、看本课挂图听录音。跟读课文。Step5 Consolidation1、 教师出示情景图T: What's in your classroom?S: There's a/ an... There are some... in/ on/ near...多组操练2、 Work in pairsT:(出示本课C部分挂图)What’s in the classroom?S: There’s a blackboard.There are some desks and chairs.T: Talk to your desk mates now.S:同桌操练句型。 Step 6 Homework1、听磁带,跟录音读对话。2、根据C部分图片造句并翻译成中文。 一、 教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书.牛津小学英语》4B第八单元第三课时二、 教学目标1、 熟练运用单词a chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground , our2、 熟练运用句型 What's in / on/ near...?There's/ There are ... in/ on/ near...3、 能听懂、会说和会读日常交际用语 I’ve got a new T-shirt. It’s smart. I love China.5、 了解字母组合ch 在单词中的读音。三、 教学重点1、 熟练运用单词a chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground , our2、熟练运用句型 What's in / on/ near...?There's a / There are some ...in/ on/ near...四、 教学难点1、 正确理解和运用句型What's in / on/ near...?There's a / There are some ...in/ on/ near...五、 课前准备教具准备 :课前准备F部分单词卡片。师生自带一些新、旧物品。六、 教学过程Step1. Revision:1、Sing a song: In the classroom2. 开火车游戏:看图片复习 本课中的单词3、出示一些专用房间图片(如教室,办公室等)T: What’s it?S: It’s a classroom.T: What’s in the classroom?S: There are some …There’s a/ an…S :同桌造句练习。4、T:Can you say something about your classroom?S: 用学过的句型描述教室。Step2. Presentation and practice1、 教师出示一些自带物品,T: Look, I’ve got a new T-shirt. I’ve got a new…出示句型:I’ve got a…并领读2、 学生用句型I’ve got …. 介绍自带物品. 然后 出示本课E部分的投影片T:Look at my picture.T:(指图片) Who can you see in the picture?S: Gao shan and David.T: What are they talking about?Let’s listen to the tape.S: 看图听录音。2.T:Let’s listen to it again.S: 再听一次。T:(必要时用中文解释。)S:跟读。Can you make a sentence?S: I’ve got a …3 T:Now read after the tape.S: 跟录音磁带读课文。齐读课文Step3 A short break1、A gamePlace and say教师准备房间图片(如office, classroom, playgroud…)和单独的物品图片(dog, chair, books…)请一位学生上讲台,其他学生可以用There’s a/ an…in/ on/ near…造句,该生边听边贴图。可以采用小组竞赛形式。 Step 4. Listen and repeat1、出示F部分单词卡片,请学生自读,并体会字母组合发音。2、听录音跟读。3、 归纳发音: ch-/t∫/4、 带音标读单词, 根据音标扩充单词:China, children, chocoate…Step5 Consolidation1、 教师出示E部分图片T: Let’s read the text again.S: 读对话。2、T:Try to act the dialogue.S:同桌操练句型句型表演3、T: can you make a short dialogue by yourselves?S: 根据对话自编。(教师可先与一生示范)S: Look, I’ve got a new pencil box.T: It’s nice. There’s a cat on it.S: There are some words, too. Can you read them?T: Let me see. Oh, …/ Sorry, I can’t.4、学生自由编对话。Step 6 Homework1、听磁带,跟录音读对话。2、用 “There is …/ There are…” 造句。每个句型造两句并翻译。一、 教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书.牛津小学英语》4B第八单元第四课时二、 教学目标1、复习巩固本单元单词a chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground , our2、 复习巩固本单元句型 What's in / on/ near...?There's/ There are ... in/ on/ near...五、 课前准备教具准备 :本课单词图片及录音磁带,学生自带图片(我的教室、卧室……)六、 教学过程Step1. Revision:1、 Sing a song: In the classroom2. T: 出示卧室照片This is my bedroom.It’s small but bright.There’s a desk in the bedroom.There’ a computer on the desk.There are some books on the bookcase.Can you say something about your picture?S: 用学过的句型描述自己的图片Step2. Look and say出示本课D部分的投影片T:Look at my picture.T:(指图片) Look, there’s a bed in the room.Look, there’s a piano in the room.Try to say something about the pictures.S:看图说话练习。Look, there’s a … in/ on/ near…Look, there are some… in/on/ near…Step 3. Fun houseT: First, you read it by yourselves.S: 自读。T: Who can try to translate?S: 解释大意。T: Let’s read together.S: 齐读。Step4 A short break1、A gameMind map学生闭上眼睛,想象一幅居室图画。教师在黑板上为学生提供Mind map的框架。My room—on the desk--- pencil, books…near the desk---computer, TV,on the wall---picture…Step5 Consolidation2、 教师出示课文图片T: Try to recite the text.S: 看图复述课文。2、T:Act the dialogue.S:表演课文。Step6 Exercise1、完成本课练习册听力部分 Step 6 Homework1、听磁带,跟录音读对话。2、朗读本课练习册中课上已完成的练习
发表于 2005-5-11 16:38:00
Unit 8 Open Day一、教学目标A. 功能性目标能运用句型“There is/are … in/on/near… ”介绍教室, 陈述某种客观存在的物或人。B. 知识技能性目标1. 能听懂,会说,会读和会拼写单词:a chair, a blackboard, a computer, a picture, a bookcase, an office, a playground, a classroom, our2.  能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near.2. 能听懂,会说,和会读日常交际用语:I’ve got a new T-shirt. It’s smart. I love China.3.  了解辅音字母组合ch在单词中的读音。4.  会唱歌曲《In the classroom》C. 情感性目标1.  能够真实表演课文对话。2.  能大胆,自如,灵活运用所学进行对话。3.  能轻松愉快得唱歌曲《In the classroom》二、教学重点1. 能听懂,会说,会读和会拼写单词:a chair, a blackboard, a computer, a picture, a bookcase, an office, a playground, a classroom, our2. 能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near… .三、教学难点1. 能听懂,会说,会读和会拼写单词:a chair, a blackboard, a computer, a picture, a bookcase, an office, a playground, a classroom, our2. 能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near.3.了解辅音字母组合ch在单词中的读音。 四、课前准备 教具准备:小黑板,磁带,录音机,挂图 板书准备:写好Unit 8 Open Day五、课时安排四课时 The First Period一、教学内容1.Part A Read and say2.Part B Look, read and learn3.Part G Fun house 3 Sing a song二、教学目标1.能听懂,会说,会读和会写单词:our, a classroom, a computer, a bookcase, in, on, near.2.能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near… .3.用正确的语音语调诵读课文三、教学重点1.能听懂,会说,会读和会写单词:our, a classroom, a computer, a bookcase, in, on, near.2.能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near… .四、教学难点1.能听懂,会说,会读和会写单词:our, a classroom, a computer, a bookcase, in, on, near.2.能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near… .五、教学准备1.教具准备:录音机,磁带,挂图,小黑板,图片2.板书准备:Unit 8 Open Day六、教学过程A Preparation 1.T: Next week is our school’s “Open Day”2. Explain Open Day, 开放日,接待日(接待公众参观的日子)3.T: On that day we will introduce our school to the visitors. But how?     In this unit we will know.B Presentation1. T: Look at the blackboard. Here’s a school.First floor is Ben’s classroom. This is Ben’s classroom.(Show the picture of Part A.)What’s in his classroom?2. T: Let’s listen to the tape, and tell me what’s in the classroom.3. S1: There’s … .4. Teacher show the new words and sentences: TV, notice board, bookcase, our5. Explain the sentences: It’s big and bright. There is … 6. T: Look, this is the second floor. What is in it?   S1: A piano./There is a piano.7. Teach the new word: piano8. T: Guess! What room is it?  S1: The Music room.  9. Teach the new phrase: Music room10. T: What is in the music room? Let’s listen to the tape.11. T: Where is the piano?   S1: It’s near the window.12. Teach the new word: near13.T: Look, what is this?   S1: It’s a library I think.14: T: Let’s listen to the tape then see.C Practice1. Read the whole dialogue after the tape twice.2. Read after the teacher. 3. Read the dialogues in various ways.4. Read by the students themselves in two.5. Invite some students to read it.6. Try to act out the dialogue in front of the class.D Consolidation !. Practice in four, using the new words and sentences.2. Use the real thing in the classroom or on the desk or any where practice.2. Read the words and dialogues together.E Sing a song1. Listen to the song.2. Repeat after the tape.3. Try to sing.F Assign homework1.Listen, read and recite the dialogues in Part A. Prepare for acting next class.2.Copy the new words: our, classroom, computer, bookcase, in, on, near (English 5 times, Chinese once)3.Copy the dialogues in part A . (English twice , Chinese once)七、板书设计Unit 8 Open Day  What is in your classroom?     Our classroom There is a/an …              computer   There are …                  bookcase                               In on near八、教后:   The Second Period一、课时内容1     Part B Look read and learn2     Part C Ask and answer3 Part G 二、课时目标1 能听懂,会说,会读,会写词汇:a chair, a blackboard, a computer, a picture, a bookcase, an office, a playground, a classroom, our2能听懂,会说,会读,词汇:TV, bright, songbook, piano3能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near.4 能唱歌曲《In the classroom》三、教学重点   教学目标1,3四、教学难点   教学目标1,3五、课前准备1 教具准备:录音机,磁带,图片,食物,小黑板2 板书准备:Unit 8 Open Day六、教学过程A  Review and Preparation 1. Show the title of this unit and read it together.2. Sing the song <In the classroom>3.T: This is our classroom. It’s big and bright.      Look, there’s a TV. Yes, sometimes we watch TV in class. There’s a noticeboard. There are some bookcases. This is the music room. There’s a piano near the window. There are some songbooks on the piano. There are lots of books and some computers in the library. Let’s go and see.(Show the pictures in Part A, and the teacher try to introduce the picture to set an example.)4. Ask one student to recite the dialogues in part A.5. Ask some groups to act out the dialogues.6. Recite the dialogues together.7. Review the new words: our classroom computer bookcase in on nearB Presentation and practice1. T: What’s in our classroom?    S: There are some desks/chairs/blackboard/picture/tape recorder/    (Teach the new words: chair, blackboard, picture, tape recorder.)2. Review the words: Quick respond3. 3. Use all the words, let’s describe our classroom.   T: What’s in our classroom?   S: There is/are … in our classroom.4. T: What is in the library?5. T: What is on the desk?6. T: What is near the rubber?C Work in pairs1. Teacher shows the picture of Part C2. Teacher practice Picture 1 with a student to set an example.3. T: What can you see in the picture?4. T: Guess where it is.5. T: What is in the library?   S1: There is a noticeboard and some bookcases in the library.6. Teacher ask two students to practice Picture 1.7. Ask what is in the picture one picture by one picture.8. T: Practice the four pictures in two.9. Ask several pairs to practice the four pictures in front of the class.D Fun house1. T: Open your books, turn to page 66. Look and read.2. T: Read the four pictures by yourselves, then tell me what is the meaning.3. Ask one student to read the dialogues.4. Read after the teacher.5. Ask the students try to explain the meaning.6. Read the dialogue together.E ConsolidationRead all the new words together.F Sing a songG Assign homework1. Read and recite the new words2. Copy the new words   (English 5 times, Chinese once)3. Write dialogues according to the pictures in Part C七、板书设计Unit 8 Open day                             chairWhat is in/on/near the… ?  blackboardThere is/are …             picture tape recorder八、教后:   The Third Period一、课时内容1 Review the words, and the dialogues.2 Part D  Look and say3 Part F Listen and repeat4 Part E Read and act5 Part G (2)Place and say二、课时目标1 复习本单元所学新单词。2了解辅音字母组合ch在单词中的读音。三、教学重点课时目标1,2四、教学难点1 课时目标2五、课前准备1 教具准备:图片,录音机,磁带, 挂图2 板书准备: Unit 8 Open day六、教学过程A Sing a songB Listen and repeat1. Show the words: chair  Chinese  lunch  teacher  Read them together2. “ch” pronounce s /tſ/ here3. Ask the students to give some other examples.4. Show the sentence: The Chinese teacher’s lunch is on the chair.5. Listen and repeat till fluently and explain the meaning.C Review and preparation 1 Recite the dialogues in Part A together2 Act out the dialogues in Part A 3 Review the words.D Look and say1. Show the pictures of Part D2. T: Look, there is a piano in the bedroom.    Look, there is a bed near the window.3. T: Who can describe the picture like this?4. Practice the left pictures in two.5. Ask the students to practice the picture one by one, and write down the phrases on the blackboard.    a violin, on the piano  a clock, on the desk  some toys, on the bookcase  some bikes, near the classroom  some balloons, in the tree6. Explain the differences between “in the tree” and “on the tree”  in the tree: 在树上  on the tree:一般指长在树上7.Pay attention not to just give the students one answer to each picture. They can talk about anything in the picture as if they say or write in the right way.D Place and say1.T: Look, what is this?     (Show some things in the bedroom, classroom, library, and so on.)2. T: What is this?      (Show the picture of a room.)3. T: It’s a library. Guess what is it?4. T: OK. Here’s some other rooms on the blackboard. Let’s put things in it.      (Ask some students to come to the blackboard and place the things in the room. Then, say something.)5. S1: There is … in/on/near the …       There are some … in/on/near the …6. T: Let’s see their rooms. Do you like it? What do you think about the rooms? I think .. 7. T: OK. After class draw a picture of your room and describe it on your homework book.E Read and act1. T: Look, what is that?2.Ss: It’s a T-shirt.3. T: Yes, I’ve got a T-shirt.4. Show this sentence and explain the meaning.5. Read after the teacher.6. T: It is nice. It’s smart, isn’t it?7. Explain the new words: smart8. T: What is on it?9. T: There’s a map on it, a map of China.10.T: There are some words, too. Can you read them?11.T: Read after me “I love China”.12.T: Now let’s listen to David and Gao Shan.      David has got a new T-shirt, too.13.Read after the tape then after the teacher twice.14.Practice in two.15.Try to act out the dialogue in front of the class.F Assign homework1 Copy Part E (English twice, Chinese once)2 Write dialogues according to the pictures in part D.3 Draw a picture of your room and write some descriptions on the homework book.4 Preview the workbook七、板书设计Unit 8 Open DayChinese   teacher  lunch  chairThe Chinese teacher’s lunch is on the chair. 八、教后:   The Fourth Period一、课时内容1 Review2 Finish the workbooks3 Dictation二、课时目标1 通过复习,熟练掌握本单元单词2 熟练的在情景中运用本单元所学句型和日常用语运用于对话中3 熟练演唱歌曲《In the classroom》4 完成练习册5 听力测试三、教学重,难点课时目标1,4,5四、课前准备1 教具准备:录音机,磁带,图片2 板书准备:Unit Open Day五、教学过程A Review the words and the dialogues in Part A and E.1 Recite the words together.2 Recite the dialogues together.3 Act out the dialogues prepared the students’ themselves.B The workbook1 Listen and judge  Keys:  1     2     3     4      5      62 Listen, number and draw  Keys:  a1  b5  c2  d6  e4  f33 Listen and respondKeys:   1. OK./All right. I love China.2. Yes, let’s hurry.3. All right./OK./Good idea.4. How nice!/It’s nice./It’s pretty.5. A computer./There’s a computer.6. Let me see.4 Look, number and complete  Order: 2  4  1  3  5  7  8  61.    on the piano2.    on the blackboard3.    in the playground4.    in the office5.    on6.    in7.    near8.    on5 Look and write Keys: 2. sweater near the football3. There are some chips, box4.in, A5. near the, a picture near the blackboard6. What’s , the table, There are two books.Pay attention to the single form and pl. form and “the”.C Dictation1 Words:        classroom, our , chair, blackboard, noticeboard, computer, picture, bookcase, tape recorder, music room, an office, playground2 Sentences:What’s in your classroom?There’s a noticeboard.There are some bookcases.What’s in the office?There are some desks and a computer.3 Dialogues:         Write dialogues according to the pictures in Part C. (two pictures)D Assign homework1 Write the dialogues in Part A from memory.    (English once)2 Preview Unit 9六、板书设计Unit 8 Open Day            
发表于 2005-5-11 16:39:00
我也要上这节课啊,一起探讨一下吧!
发表于 2005-5-11 16:42:00
我打算上的是第一教时,就上B和C两个部分,另外加一些相应的小短文。
发表于 2005-5-11 17:39:00
童话姐姐,请问你的第二分教案是在哪个网站下的?很详细,请告诉我们吧
发表于 2005-5-11 20:36:00
哈哈,我也找到一篇,不过全是英文,不要嫌弃哦!!!T      牛津小学英语4B Unit8  Open day Teaching aims:       1.Four skills (words):a picture, a computer,      a  blackboard, a chair, a tape recorder, a playground,      a bookcase, an office.     2.Four skills (sentence structures):      There’s a/an…in/on/near….       There are some….in/on/near….    3.To cultivate the Ss’ interesting in learning English.    4.Can sing a song: In the classroom     Teaching emphases and difficulties:1. To can read and recite the words and the sentence structures.2. To can use the words and the sentence structures in the right situation as correctly as they can.   Teaching preparations:Pictures, a bag , a toy cat, a tape recorder, word cards and powerpoint.   Teaching procedure:    Step1. Warm up     1.Greetings.     2.Sing a song: Where is Thumbkin?    Step2.Free talk and presentation    T: Where are we?    Ss: We’re in the classroom.    T: What can you see in the classroom?    S1: I can see a…/some…     Teach: a blackboard, a chair, a tape recorder, a picture,        a computer.     (Get Ss to read and spell)    Step3.Guess and presentation     Guess: Where is the bookcase/desk/football?     Presentation: a bookcase, an office, a playground.     T: What can you see?     S: I can see a bookcase.     T: Guess. Where is the bookcase?     S: I think it’s in the….    Step4.Read1. Read the new words after me.2. Read competition.    Step5.Play a game     Look carefully and see “What’s missing?”    Step6.Presentation and practice1. T: What can you see in the picture.S: I can see a ball.T: Where’s the ball?S: It’s in the box.T: Yes. There’s a ball in/on/near the box.2. The teacher makes an example with a students.3. Practice in pairs and check.    Step7.Presentation and practice    1.Present “There are some balls in/on/near the box.” in the same way.    2.Pratice in a line.    Step8.Competition    Show Ss the picture of a bedroom and compete.    There is a…in/on/near….T   here are some…in/on/near….    Step9.Imagine a bedroom    Show Ss some pictures of a bedroom and get them toimagine            a bedroom, then get other Ss to stick the pictures on the     blackboard.    Step10.Homework    1.Listen to the tape three times.    2.Copy the new words.    3.Describe your bedroom with “There is \ There are…”        Bb:Unit8 Open day         a chair a picture a blackboard a tape recorder         a computer a bookcase an office a playground        There is/are….in/on/near….
发表于 2005-5-12 15:07:00
  这是zhouyanddl 的教案,我把它贴到这里了,真诚地谢谢zhouyanddl 的辛勤劳动!Unit 8 Open Day一、教学目标A. 功能性目标能运用句型“There is/are … in/on/near… ”介绍教室, 陈述某种客观存在的物或人。B. 知识技能性目标1. 能听懂,会说,会读和会拼写单词:a chair, a blackboard, a computer, a picture, a bookcase, an office, a playground, a classroom, our2.  能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near.2. 能听懂,会说,和会读日常交际用语:I’ve got a new T-shirt. It’s smart. I love China.3.  了解辅音字母组合ch在单词中的读音。4.  会唱歌曲《In the classroom》C. 情感性目标1.  能够真实表演课文对话。2.  能大胆,自如,灵活运用所学进行对话。3.  能轻松愉快得唱歌曲《In the classroom》二、教学重点1. 能听懂,会说,会读和会拼写单词:a chair, a blackboard, a computer, a picture, a bookcase, an office, a playground, a classroom, our2. 能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near… .三、教学难点1. 能听懂,会说,会读和会拼写单词:a chair, a blackboard, a computer, a picture, a bookcase, an office, a playground, a classroom, our2. 能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near.3.了解辅音字母组合ch在单词中的读音。四、课前准备教具准备:小黑板,磁带,录音机,挂图板书准备:写好Unit 8 Open Day五、课时安排四课时   The First Period一、教学内容1.Part A Read and say2.Part B Look, read and learn3.Part G Fun house 3 Sing a song二、教学目标1.能听懂,会说,会读和会写单词:our, a classroom, a computer, a bookcase, in, on, near.2.能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near… .3.用正确的语音语调诵读课文三、教学重点1.能听懂,会说,会读和会写单词:our, a classroom, a computer, a bookcase, in, on, near.2.能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near… .四、教学难点1.能听懂,会说,会读和会写单词:our, a classroom, a computer, a bookcase, in, on, near.2.能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near… .五、教学准备1.教具准备:录音机,磁带,挂图,小黑板,图片2.板书准备:Unit 8 Open Day六、教学过程A Preparation 1.T: Next week is our school’s “Open Day”2. Explain Open Day, 开放日,接待日(接待公众参观的日子)3.T: On that day we will introduce our school to the visitors. But how?     In this unit we will know.B Presentation1. T: Look at the blackboard. Here’s a school.First floor is Ben’s classroom. This is Ben’s classroom.(Show the picture of Part A.)What’s in his classroom?2. T: Let’s listen to the tape, and tell me what’s in the classroom.3. S1: There’s … .4. Teacher show the new words and sentences: TV, notice board, bookcase, our5. Explain the sentences: It’s big and bright. There is … 6. T: Look, this is the second floor. What is in it?   S1: A piano./There is a piano.7. Teach the new word: piano8. T: Guess! What room is it?  S1: The Music room.  9. Teach the new phrase: Music room10. T: What is in the music room? Let’s listen to the tape.11. T: Where is the piano?   S1: It’s near the window.12. Teach the new word: near13.T: Look, what is this?   S1: It’s a library I think.14: T: Let’s listen to the tape then see.C Practice1. Read the whole dialogue after the tape twice.2. Read after the teacher. 3. Read the dialogues in various ways.4. Read by the students themselves in two.5. Invite some students to read it.6. Try to act out the dialogue in front of the class.D Consolidation !. Practice in four, using the new words and sentences.2. Use the real thing in the classroom or on the desk or any where practice.2. Read the words and dialogues together.E Sing a song1. Listen to the song.2. Repeat after the tape.3. Try to sing.F Assign homework1.Listen, read and recite the dialogues in Part A. Prepare for acting next class.2.Copy the new words: our, classroom, computer, bookcase, in, on, near (English 5 times, Chinese once)3.Copy the dialogues in part A . (English twice , Chinese once)七、板书设计 Unit 8 Open Day  What is in your classroom?     Our classroom There is a/an …              computer   There are …                  bookcase                               In on near 八、教后:      The Second Period一、课时内容1   Part B Look read and learn2   Part C Ask and answer3 Part G 二、课时目标1 能听懂,会说,会读,会写词汇:a chair, a blackboard, a computer, a picture, a bookcase, an office, a playground, a classroom, our2能听懂,会说,会读,词汇:TV, bright, songbook, piano3能听懂,会说,会读和会写句型:What’s in/on/near … ? There’s a /There are some … in/on/near.4 能唱歌曲《In the classroom》三、教学重点   教学目标1,3四、教学难点   教学目标1,3五、课前准备1 教具准备:录音机,磁带,图片,食物,小黑板2 板书准备:Unit 8 Open Day六、教学过程A  Review and Preparation 1. Show the title of this unit and read it together.2. Sing the song <In the classroom>3.T: This is our classroom. It’s big and bright.      Look, there’s a TV. Yes, sometimes we watch TV in class. There’s a noticeboard. There are some bookcases. This is the music room. There’s a piano near the window. There are some songbooks on the piano. There are lots of books and some computers in the library. Let’s go and see.(Show the pictures in Part A, and the teacher try to introduce the picture to set an example.)4. Ask one student to recite the dialogues in part A.5. Ask some groups to act out the dialogues.6. Recite the dialogues together.7. Review the new words: our classroom computer bookcase in on nearB Presentation and practice1. T: What’s in our classroom?    S: There are some desks/chairs/blackboard/picture/tape recorder/    (Teach the new words: chair, blackboard, picture, tape recorder.)2. Review the words: Quick respond3. 3. Use all the words, let’s describe our classroom.   T: What’s in our classroom?   S: There is/are … in our classroom.4. T: What is in the library?5. T: What is on the desk?6. T: What is near the rubber?C Work in pairs1. Teacher shows the picture of Part C2. Teacher practice Picture 1 with a student to set an example.3. T: What can you see in the picture?4. T: Guess where it is.5. T: What is in the library?   S1: There is a noticeboard and some bookcases in the library.6. Teacher ask two students to practice Picture 1.7. Ask what is in the picture one picture by one picture.8. T: Practice the four pictures in two.9. Ask several pairs to practice the four pictures in front of the class.D Fun house1. T: Open your books, turn to page 66. Look and read.2. T: Read the four pictures by yourselves, then tell me what is the meaning.3. Ask one student to read the dialogues.4. Read after the teacher.5. Ask the students try to explain the meaning.6. Read the dialogue together.E ConsolidationRead all the new words together.F Sing a songG Assign homework1. Read and recite the new words2. Copy the new words   (English 5 times, Chinese once)3. Write dialogues according to the pictures in Part C七、板书设计 Unit 8 Open day                              chairWhat is in/on/near the… ?  blackboardThere is/are …             picture tape recorder 八、教后:      The Third Period一、课时内容1 Review the words, and the dialogues.2 Part D  Look and say3 Part F Listen and repeat4 Part E Read and act5 Part G (2)Place and say二、课时目标1 复习本单元所学新单词。2了解辅音字母组合ch在单词中的读音。三、教学重点课时目标1,2四、教学难点1 课时目标2五、课前准备1 教具准备:图片,录音机,磁带, 挂图2 板书准备: Unit 8 Open day六、教学过程A Sing a songB Listen and repeat1. Show the words: chair  Chinese  lunch  teacher  Read them together2. “ch” pronounce s /tſ/ here3. Ask the students to give some other examples.4. Show the sentence: The Chinese teacher’s lunch is on the chair.5. Listen and repeat till fluently and explain the meaning.C Review and preparation 1 Recite the dialogues in Part A together2 Act out the dialogues in Part A 3 Review the words.D Look and say1. Show the pictures of Part D2. T: Look, there is a piano in the bedroom.    Look, there is a bed near the window.3. T: Who can describe the picture like this?4. Practice the left pictures in two.5. Ask the students to practice the picture one by one, and write down the phrases on the blackboard.    a violin, on the piano  a clock, on the desk  some toys, on the bookcase  some bikes, near the classroom  some balloons, in the tree6. Explain the differences between “in the tree” and “on the tree”  in the tree: 在树上  on the tree:一般指长在树上7.Pay attention not to just give the students one answer to each picture. They can talk about anything in the picture as if they say or write in the right way.D Place and say1.T: Look, what is this?     (Show some things in the bedroom, classroom, library, and so on.)2. T: What is this?      (Show the picture of a room.)3. T: It’s a library. Guess what is it?4. T: OK. Here’s some other rooms on the blackboard. Let’s put things in it.      (Ask some students to come to the blackboard and place the things in the room. Then, say something.)5. S1: There is … in/on/near the …       There are some … in/on/near the …6. T: Let’s see their rooms. Do you like it? What do you think about the rooms? I think .. 7. T: OK. After class draw a picture of your room and describe it on your homework book.E Read and act1. T: Look, what is that?2.Ss: It’s a T-shirt.3. T: Yes, I’ve got a T-shirt.4. Show this sentence and explain the meaning.5. Read after the teacher.6. T: It is nice. It’s smart, isn’t it?7. Explain the new words: smart8. T: What is on it?9. T: There’s a map on it, a map of China.10.T: There are some words, too. Can you read them?11.T: Read after me “I love China”.12.T: Now let’s listen to David and Gao Shan.      David has got a new T-shirt, too.13.Read after the tape then after the teacher twice.14.Practice in two.15.Try to act out the dialogue in front of the class.F Assign homework1 Copy Part E (English twice, Chinese once)2 Write dialogues according to the pictures in part D.3 Draw a picture of your room and write some descriptions on the homework book.4 Preview the workbook七、板书设计 Unit 8 Open Day Chinese   teacher  lunch  chair The Chinese teacher’s lunch is on the chair.  八、教后:      The Fourth Period一、课时内容1 Review2 Finish the workbooks3 Dictation二、课时目标1 通过复习,熟练掌握本单元单词2 熟练的在情景中运用本单元所学句型和日常用语运用于对话中3 熟练演唱歌曲《In the classroom》4 完成练习册5 听力测试三、教学重,难点课时目标1,4,5四、课前准备1 教具准备:录音机,磁带,图片2 板书准备:Unit Open Day五、教学过程A Review the words and the dialogues in Part A and E.1 Recite the words together.2 Recite the dialogues together.3 Act out the dialogues prepared the students’ themselves.B The workbook1 Listen and judge  Keys:  1     2     3     4      5      62 Listen, number and draw  Keys:  a1  b5  c2  d6  e4  f33 Listen and respondKeys:   1. OK./All right. I love China.2. Yes, let’s hurry.3. All right./OK./Good idea.4. How nice!/It’s nice./It’s pretty.5. A computer./There’s a computer.6. Let me see.4 Look, number and complete  Order: 2  4  1  3  5  7  8  61.       on the piano2.       on the blackboard3.       in the playground4.       in the office5.       on6.       in7.       near8.       on5 Look and write Keys: 2. sweater near the football3. There are some chips, box4.in, A5. near the, a picture near the blackboard6. What’s , the table, There are two books.Pay attention to the single form and pl. form and “the”.C Dictation1 Words:        classroom, our , chair, blackboard, noticeboard, computer, picture, bookcase, tape recorder, music room, an office, playground2 Sentences:What’s in your classroom?There’s a noticeboard.There are some bookcases.What’s in the office?There are some desks and a computer.3 Dialogues:         Write dialogues according to the pictures in Part C. (two pictures)D Assign homework1 Write the dialogues in Part A from memory.    (English once)2 Preview Unit 9六、板书设计Unit 8 Open Day                七、教后:
发表于 2005-5-13 09:21:00
真是感动啊,有这么多人帮忙啊!
发表于 2005-5-17 11:31:00
一、教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书.牛津小学英语》4B第八单元第一课时二、教学目标 1、能听懂、会说,会读,会拼写单词a  chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground 2、能听懂、会说,会读,会写句型 There's a / There  are some ...in/ on/ near...3、熟悉歌曲  In the classroom三、教学重点1、能听懂、会说,会读,会拼写单词a  chair, a blackboard, a picture, a bookcase, a classroom, an office, a playground 2、能听懂、会说,会读,会写句型 There's a / There  are some ...in/ on/ near...四、教学难点1、能区分介词in/on/near/between/beside.2、能正确运用句型 There's a / There  are some ...in/ on/ near...来回答What’s in the …?五、课前准备 1        教具准备:课前用数码相机拍好学校音乐教室和电脑教室的图片,还有沈静她们教室的图片,并制作成多媒体课件;相关的单词卡片。板书准备:在黑板上预先写好课题Unit 8 Open Day 六、教学过程 A  Free talk: 1.师生用Good morning/afternoon. How are you?互相问候。2.复习句型:Let's go to the....            Great! How do we go there?            Shall we go to the ... by ...?            练习"there"3.通过练习复习学过的单词(食物类、水果类、职业类、家庭用品类)重点复习本课中的复现单词:a computer,  a chair, a bookcase.B Presentation and pratice1.介绍生词classroom, music room, computer, an office ,blackboard, noticeboard和句型There’s … in/on/near … (补充:between,beside)多媒体出示学校和教室的图片。2.多媒体出示第六课中的地点类的图片。T: Look at my picture.What's it?S: It's a  library.T: What can you see in the library?S: I can see a chair , a computer and some books.(同样复习an airport, a station, a park, a zoo...)3.T:(多媒体出示音乐教室图片)What's it?S:...T: It's a music room.出示单词  a music room    示范朗读S:跟读T: What can you see in the music room?S: I can see a piano, a chair  , a violin and an accordion.T: So you can say: There is a piano.                       There is a chair...Can you say like me?S: There is an accordion...    There is a ...出示句型: There is a/an...并且板书S:造句练习。     There is  a piano .T:   There is a piano in the music room.     Can you say like this?出示句型:There is a/ an ... in the...板书S:造句练习。4.( 多媒体出示办公室图片)T: Now, boys and girls,please look at my office,this is my office. It's an office.出示单词 an office 并领读S: ...T: What can you see in the office?S: I can see a bookcase./There is a bookcase in the office.T: Where is the bookcase?S: It’s in the office.What can you see in the bookcase?同法教授:There’re …in/on the …板书同法教a classroom, a playground, a blackboard.T: There’s a noticeboard.   教授noticeboard.T: Where’s the noticeboard?  It’s near the door.板书near 并通过物体摆放的位置来让学生理解(同法教授between、beside)。T: What’s in the classroom?Ss: There’s a noticeboard near the door.5.Practicea 让学生用There’s a /There are some … in/on/near … 来谈论所在的教室。b  谈论music room   多媒体出示music room的图片。c 谈论libraryC Consolidation1. 出示课文图片,让学生看图说话,完成Part C。2. T: This is Shen Jing’s school. Do you want to visit his school? Let’s look at the picture. Please say something about this classroom/music room/library?3. 完成纸上练习,看图完成对话。D  Assign homework1. write and resite the words2. listen and read the dialogue七 板书设计Unit 8 Open Day                          classroom      There’s a … in/on/near …        noticeboard    computer        There are some … in/on/near …   music roombookcase                                   betweenblackboard                                  besidepicture             牛津小学英语 4BUnit 8 Open Day                  一、比一比,完成下列单词。d    k      st   ybook     h  m   g    s   sw     tsj     ce    n    dles       b  sk tb  ll      l  br  r th   tre     coff           classr   m        s  m gr  p      b  n  n         p    ch         fr    tst  t   n   sch    l        th  r            h  sp  t   二、看图完成对话                    三、用have,has,there is或there are填空
发表于 2005-5-17 11:32:00
请帮我出出注意啊!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表