只需一步,快速开始

8A Unit 5 Wild anlmals检测试卷

farther 发表在 本单元综合2014-7-6 09:28 [复制链接]
8A Unit 5 Wild anlmals检测试卷

第一页 预览

8A Unit 5 周练
(时间:45分钟  总分:100分)
一、单项选择
(   )1. People in the UK say“ How do you do!”when they meet someone _____ the first time.
        A. at                  B. in                   C. for                 D. during
(   )2. Most teenagers play games on their smart-phones(智能手机)__________fun.
        A. at          B. with                C. in                  D. for
(   )3. — _____ do many people hunt wild animals? —For fun or money.
         A. How      B. What       C. Why      D. When
(   )4. — Is winter here too cold for a fox(狐狸)?
        — No, foxes’ fur is _____to keep them warm.
        A. too thick                 B. thick enough             C. so thick                    D. enough thick
(   )5. — Mr Lee is an animal lover. He does everything he can _____ animals.
        — He is really animals’ friend.
        A. hunting            B. to hunt                  C. to protect                     D. protecting
(   )6. — Are there any tomatoes in the fridge?      — _________.
      — What’s in the fridge then?      —_____________.
        A. Nothing, None               B. None, Nothing       C. None, None     D. Noting, Nothing            
(   )7. Wolves have good team work. They usually hunt _________a team and then they share their prey (猎物).
        A. for                B. about                C. with                D. as
(   )8. Boys, I’ll tell you  _____, and you can do it _____.
        A. how to do; by yourself                          B. what to do; by yourself  
        C. how to do; alone                               D. what to do; on your own
(   )9. — The number of wild lions in Africa (非洲) _________ much smaller than before.
        — Like tigers, they are really in danger of dying out, too.
        A. is                B. are                   C. has                   D. have
(   )10. —My mobile phone dropped into the water when I was walking along the river bank.  —_________!
        A. Great           B. What a pity           C. Sounds good             D. Lucky you
(   )11. — It’s reported that many people are killing sharks (鲨鱼) for money.
        — Yes. If people keep killing sharks, there _____ any of them living in the sea some day.
        A. will not be          B. will not have          C. don’t have          D. aren’t
(   )12. —— My mother is ill in hospital today. —— ______________     
A. Oh. Really?          B. I can’t believe it!  C. That sounds good.          D. I’m sorry to hear that.
(   )13.I want to spell my name. Could you give me a pen to________.  
        A. write                  B. write in          C. write with       D. write on
(   )14. — Jim is on the way to Nanjing with his parents. So the boy under the tree _________ him.
        A. can be                B. may be                 C. can’t be        D. mustn’t be
(   )15. I _________ you to stay with me.

完整版下载
8A Unit 5 Wild anlmals检测试卷.docx
>
/ 7
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共7页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

8A Unit 5 Wild anlmals检测试卷.docx (28.85 KB, 下载次数: 7)
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表