注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

有5第八单元教案吗?

cyhyjh 2005-3-28 16:47 [复制链接]
发表于 2005-3-29 08:38:00
已经有了,很好,你可以先设计教案,让大家提提修改建议.
发表于 2005-4-7 22:09:00
Fun with English    Unit 8 At the weekends. Period 1.Contents: Part A (half)  Part C.Demands: 1.Ss can listen, say, read and write the words: talk, weekend, very, learn from, Sport, often.         2.Ss can listen, say and read: I can learn a lot from it.         3.Ss can listen, say, read, write and use the Sentences = How do you spend your weekends?         I often……. Sometimes I…….         4.Ss can read and act the dialogue.         5.Ss can talk about their weekends.Key and difficult points:         Ss can talk about their weekendsTeaching tools:         Pictures of sports and hobbies, word and sentient cards.Teaching Procedures:Steps Teacher’s ActivitySs’ActivityLeading in1.     Flash the pictures of sports Teach the word sport.2. T: Which sport do you like?Say out verb phrasesS:I like……Three pairs of Ss present the dialogue. PresentationAnd practice1.T:What do you usually do on Saturdays and Sundays? T: I usually surf the Internet. I can learn a lot from it.Teach learn a lot from it.T: Do you like surfing the Internet? What can you learn from it? 2.T: Just now we talk about your bobbies.Next, let’s talk about the weekends. Weekends means Saturdays and Sundays.Teach weekend, talk about.S:I usually…… Guess what does the teacher do on Saturdays and Sundays. S: Yes. I do.   I can learn English from it.   I can learn Art from it.Make sentences:I like…… I can learn a lot from it. S: guess the meaning of weekend.                Consolidation                 Homework      3.T: What do you usually do at the weekends?How do you spend your weekends?   T: I often surf the Internet.   Often means usually.   Sometimes I watch TV or    read books. T ask   1. 2.A games.T introduces the rules: Each group chooses a student to be a journalist. He or she ask hoe do you spend your weekends?Others answer. The journalist who interview the most Ss is the best journalist. 3.Play the tape. Play again. 4.   S: I usually ……  S:I usually ……   Read the question.   Ask T.    S read often.S answer. Work in pairs. Some pairs present them. Look at the pictures of Part CWork in pairs .Who is the best journalist? Ss play this game.           Listen to the tape.Listen and repeat.Answer questions.Work in groups of four act the dialogues in groups of three. 1.     Copy the new words.2.     2.Make dialogues with the sentence structures:How do you spend your weekends?I often ……. Sometimes I …….
发表于 2005-4-7 22:15:00
Period21.       Contents: Part A(half) Part D2.       Demands: 1. Ss can listen .say. read and use the sentence: of course,  I do.2. Ss can listen. Say. read. write and use: How does he/she spend his/her weekends? He/She often……   Some times he/she……3. Ss can listen. Say. and read the words cartoon,catch insects.4. Ss can read and act the dialogue.3.       Key and difficult points.Ss know the difference between How do you spend your weekends? I often…… and How does he/she spend his/her weekends? He/She often……4.       Teaching tools:Pictures of some insents.   Pictures of hobbies.Wall chart of Part D.Word and sentence cards.5.       Teaching procedures: Steps Teacher`s  Activity Ss` ActivityLeading in     Presentation and practice1.       Show pictures of hobbies2.       T: present sentence cards.I often go swimming.She often goes swimming.  1.       T:Do you often go shopping? T: Of course, I do.Teach the sentence. 2.       Show wall chart of part AT: How does Wang Bing/Mike/Helen spend his/her weekend?2.3.       T ask S :How do you spend your weekends?T ask other Ss :How does she spend her weekends?4. 5.       Show the wall chart of part AT: She often plays on the swing.Teach play on the swingTeach watch cartoons, catch insects in the same way. 6.       Play the tape.Play again.Say out the hobbies as quickly as they can.Ss compare the two sentences and then make sentences using the hobbies.   S: Yes, I do.Ask T do you often…? Pairwork: Do you often…?S: Of course, I do.S: He/She…  Read the sentence structure.S, just tell the T:I often … S: She often …If the student guess wrong, others continue to guess.Work in group of Ss ask How does Yang Ling spend her weekends? Read the three new phrases with T  Read after the tape.Read in groups three.Consolidation  Homework  Act the dialogue.Work in pairs, talk about part D.Do part D on the exercise book.Listen to the tape at least 5 times.Do a surviey, ask three Ss How do they spend their weekends?
发表于 2005-4-10 08:30:00
看来要上这堂公开课的人还蛮多的哦!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表