牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

专题复习资料

zqfadsl 2011-9-16 18:23 [复制链接]
一、介词填空 1、 the first day______ school 2、_______ the school playground 3、_______ classes 4、 _________ Wednesday 5、__________ a farm 6、 pull _________ carrots 7、 a lot _______ fruit trees 8、 live _________ a town 9、 ________ the weekends 10、_________ the sitting room 11、________ the 4th ______ November 12、 look ______ them 13、 _________ the playground 14、 _______ the school hall 15、 ________ New Year 16、 talk ____ his students ___ holidays 17、 _________ Christmas Day 18、 have a big lunch _____ my family 19、 dress _______ ________ costumes 20、 _________ September or October 21、 ________ his grandpa’s house 22、 _________ the Christmas tree 23、 ________ me 24、 __________ Mum and Dad. 25、 _________ English 26、 ________ Christmas 27、 play ________ lanterns 28、 ________ Christmas Day 29、 the names _______ the day 30、 a book ________ holidays 二、变复数 1.policeman ________ 2.boy ________ 3.sweater________ 4.family________ 5.bus ________ 6.postman________ 7.box________ 8.pencil-box________ 9.chair________ 10. shop________ 11. locker________ 12. city ________ 13. shelf ________ 14. knife ________ 15. sheep________ 16. people________ 三、用代词的适当形式填空。 1、There is a letter for ________ (her 、hers) mother. 2、That is _____ (she ) coat. The coat is red. ______ (its)is a new one. 3、Whose pens are these? _______(their) are ______ (we). 4、Give _______(he) a toy, please. 5、________(we) eyes are black. _______ (us) come from Japan. 6、Tim and Bill are twins. _______ (their)are from England. _________ (them) parents are teachers in No 6 school. 7、Give the book to __________(I ). 8、These books are __________(we). 四、写出下列动词的第三人称单数形式。 sit________ swim________ read ________ make ________ run ________ write________ type________ go ________ watch________ clean________ cry________ wash________ jump ________ come ________ study ________ 用do does填空 1、_____ you ride a bike after school? Yes, I ________. 2、______ your sister like PE? No, she ______ not. 3、 What_______ the students have? They have some pens. 4、 How______ Linda go to school? She goes to school on foot. 5、He ______ not speak English. He speaks Cjinese. 6、 ______ they watch TV on Sundays? Yes, they ______ . 7、 My father and mother ______ not read newspapers on Saturday. 用一般现在时填空。 1、 What ______ he _____ (have)? He ________ (have) a toy plane. 2、 My mother ________ not________ (like) English. She _______ (like) Chinese. 3、 ______ you ______ (go ) to school by bus? No, I _____ (go) to school by car. 4、 Miss Wang ______ (swim ) every day. 5、 I _____(like) English . Tom ______ _______ _______(not like ) English. 6、 The moon ______ (go) around the earth. 7、When_____ you _______ (go ) to school? I _____ (go) to school at five every day. 五、写出下列动词的现在分词。 sit________ swim ________ read ________ make ________ run________ watch ________ sing________ do________ jump________ come________ write ________ type________ go________ ski ________ clean ________ study________ stop________ say________ cry________ wash________ 用进行时填空。1、 I ____ _____ (read ) English now. 2 、 He ______ _______ (go) to the park now. 3、 We ________ ________ (have ) an English class. 4、 What ________ they ______ (do ) ? They _______ ________ (sit) in the park. 5、 My mother __________ ________ (clean ) the room now. 六、写出下列动词的过去式 sit________ swim________ read ________ make________ watch________ sing________ do________ write________ type________ go ________ watch________ clean________ study________ stop________ is ________ cry________ wash________ jump________ come________ are________ 用一般过去时填空 1、I ________(go) to the cinema last Saturday. 2、 He______ (is ) ill yesterday. 3、 We _______ (have ) a lesson yesterday. 4、 What ___your uncle ____(do) yesterday morning? He _(read ) English. 5、 She ______ (clean) our classroom yesterday afternoon. 七、用动词的适当形式填空。 1、 My mother _________(wash) the plates in the kitchen every day. 2、 Please _________ (have) some oranges. 3、 It’s seven o’clock. I _______ (get) up now. 4、 School is over. The pupils can _______ (play) games. 5、 ________ you ________ (go) to school every day? 6、 Don’t ________ (run) in the school now. 7、 We ___________ (like) music. Now we _______ (sing) 8、 Let me ____________ (go) to the cinema. 9、 Mary, ________ you ________ (clean ) the table now? Yes. 10、 My hands are dirty. Let me _________(go) and _______ (wash ) them. 11、 Look, Miss White ________(have ) a English lesson. We _______(like) English. 12、 The workers _________ (want) some tea. They are thirsty. 13、 Listen, who _________ (speak) English in the park? 14、 The runners __________(run) every morning. 15、 I can ________ (listen ) to the radio on Sunday.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表