牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

全英文说课稿

弥漫 2011-8-27 19:49 [复制链接]
Today, I am very glad to have an opportunity to stand here to give my speech. It is not a long history that English is as a subject in primary school and the main instructional aims of teaching English is to cultivate pupils’ basic abilities of their listening and speaking. Our boys and girls are exposed to English for the first time, so it is very important to develop their keen interest in English.
My speech today includes 5 parts.
First: Teaching aims----Aims on the knowledge
Aims on the abilities
Aims on the emotion
I’ll talk about something about aims on the abilities:
To develop students’ abilities of listening and speaking.
To train students’ ability of working in groups.
To foster students’ abilities of communication and innovation.
To enable students to study in groups and co-operate skillfully.
Second: Difficult points
    1. Students know how to read and use these words and sentence: Chinese, English, French and the sentence “Do you speak…?”
2. Students can understand the meaning of the text and read the text correctly. They can use it as a model to make a new dialogue.
3. Students try to use four reading strategies to read the text. (predicting, skimming and scanning)
   Third: Key points
1. Help students to use the reading strategies to read and understand the text.
2. Students are aware of the organization of the dialogue and can retell it.
Fourth: Teaching method
As we all know: the main instructional aims of learning English is to cultivate pupils’ basic abilities of listening and speaking. So in this lesson I’ll mainly use “Task-based” teaching method. That is to say, I will let the Ss learn in real situations, finish a task by making a survey to help the Ss to get a better understanding of the key structure of the dialogue. I will arrange four kinds of reading: predicting, skimming, scanning and skipping.
Fifth: Teaching procedures
There are four mainly parts in my lesson:
First, pro-reading
I’ll present 4 pictures and give them 3 choices to get the meaning of the word “club”. In order to increase their English learning interest and lead them into a real situation, I will ask them what can we do in the English club?
I’ll design 3 activities in today’s lesson: speaking, watching and writing.
In speaking, I’ll present 3 people from different countries and teach the 4 skill words. If we want to know them, we have to introduce ourselves first. So I design this step—introduce yourselves. I have another purpose of this step:let them get a first impression of the word: country which I will them in the next step.
Since the students don’t know me, I will also introduce myself with a rhythm like this.(说一下我的自我介绍) I have two purposes about my self-introduction. One is that from the place I come, I will teach the 4 skill word: city and different. The other is that the place I’d like to visit I’ll present “country”
Second, while-reading
1.        watch a cartoon and then answer three questions. I will let them read the learning tips: when we watch a long conversation or passage, we can try to remember fast, like time, place and characters.
2.        skimming reading. Read the text silently and circle the key words. Question 2 is designed to 引出another 4-skill word “French”. And at the same time, I’ll teach the sentence “Do you speak…”
3.        skipping reading. Read the text faster and find out the information that is related with the forms.
4.        read after the tape and then read the text loudly. In order to increase their co-operative ability, four students as a group to fill in the blanks together. The moment we check answers, I’ll finish the blackboard design.
Third, post-reading
Xiao ming’s diary is designed to review the new words we have learned in this class, and also it can extend their writing ability. Five true or false questions are used to check their reading ability.
Fourth, homework
And this is my blackboard design.
That’s all for my speech, thank you for your time.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2011-8-28 08:57:22
your english ability so well. admire you. can you tell me how do you improve your english?thank you
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2011-9-18 20:48:30
真的不错,辛苦了,谢谢
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2012-5-30 19:05:36
非常好,感谢分享。。。。。。。。。。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2012-7-10 11:52:20

非常好,感谢分享。。。。。。。。。。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2012-9-14 21:49:05
  非常好,又不需要付钱,质量还这么高,学习学习了!