找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

8BUnit4Grammar课时练习

一、|学习要求:
单词:四会: speaker,education
其它:arrange,arrangement
词组:in the school hall, across the stage, on the side door, at both sides of the stage,
      In the four corners of the school hall
重点:1.学会使用与剧场有关的词汇
2.通过英文释义猜测单词的意思
二、预习反馈:
预习课本第66-68页并完成相关练习
三、随堂练
(一)根据首字母写单词
1) The  p_____________ felt nervous at the beginning of the show.
2) How many  e           are there from the cinema?
3) The host came up on the  s        , holding a m             in his hand.
4) At eight o’clock, the  l           went out, the  c            went up and the concert started.
5) At the end of the charity show the  a            stood up, cheered and clapped their hands.
6) The bus is full of people. There is no  s           for me.
(二)根据汉语提示写单词
1.Pollution is a very ________ (严重) problem in many parts of the world.
2.He is one of ________ (组织者) in this activities.
3.Charities mean organizations that make money by selling         (商品) or services.
4.Usually curtain hangs in front of the ________ (舞台).
5.He is not in good ________ (嗓音).
6.Host means the person who ________ (介绍) the guests in a show.
7.His ________ (成功) was the result of hard work
四、巩固提高(
(一)用括号里所给英语释义写出该单词的正确形式.
1.The performance is not to the taste of the        (the people who come to a show).
2. There are four emergence(紧急)          (the door to leave a room or building) on  each floor in the shopping mall.
3. The host came up on the stage, holding a      (sth, that makes your voice sound louder) in his hand.
4. At the show many well known        (a person who performs in a show) gave wonderful performances.
5. When I got to the theatre, the         (layer of thick cloth that hangs in front of the stage) rose.
6. Take a        (sth, used for taking photos, moving pictures or television pictures) along when you go traveling.
7. Wendy is one of the        (a person who organizes sth.) of our charity show.
8. She did everything for the poor out of         (giving money, food or help to people  in need).
(二)单项选择:
(        )1. “Why are you so happy today?”  “Because I was chosen ______ of the charity show.”
          A. be the host                B. to be the host                C. being the host                D. was the host
(        )2. I was late for class yesterday _______ there was something wrong with my bike.
          A. so that                        B. because of                        C. so                                D. because
(        )3. The window seems _______. Who ______ them?
          A. be broken; broken                                                B. to be broken; broke
          C. have broken down; break                                D. broken; broken
(        )4. You _______ to the meeting, why didn’t you go?
          A. be invited                        B. will be invited        C. were invited                D. are invited
(        )5. I thought I _______ remember all the words at the same time.
          A. will be able to                B. am able to                C. would be able to                D. won’t be able to
(        )6. “ Is this T-shirt yours?”  “No, mine _______ there behind the door.”
         A. hung                                B. hangs                        C. is hanging                        D. has hung
(        )7. If you want to learn English well, you must practise ____ it as much as possible.
          A. speaking                    B. speak              C. to speak                D. to speaking
(        )8. ---Must I take some medicine?   ---No, you ___.
    A. can’t                      B. shouldn’t            C. mustn’t                       D. needn’t
(三)词形变换。
1. If you wish, you can make _________ (donate) directly to one of the agencies, funds or programmes in the UN System.
2. Thank you for your interest in __________(advertisement) our new products.
3. She is  ___________ (beautiful) of the two sisters.
4. The beautiful _________ (act) performed so well that all of us cheered for her.
5. Would you please put the ________ (follow) passage into German?
6. Please give my best _________ (wish) to your parents when you go back.
7.. Will it be a ________( successful)?
8. There are all kinds of ________( good) in the department store.
(四)句型转换。
1.        Everything seemed to happen so fast and now it is all over. (同义句)
_________ ________ _________ everything happened so fast and now it is all over.
2.        I had to remember to look at the right camera at the right time.(划线提问)
_________ _________you have ______ _________at the right time?
3. Mary hasn’t come to school today because she is badly ill. (同义句)
  Mary hasn’t come to school today _________ ________ ___________ ____________.
4.If you want the students to hear you clearly, you should speak more loudly. (同义句)
  If you want the students to hear you clearly, you should speak______ ________ ________
________.
5. The man who is standing in front of the classroom will be the host tonight. (划线提问)
  _________  ____________ will be the host tonight ?
(五)中译英。
1.        因为得到了当地企业的大力支持,义演才办得如此成功。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表