找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

五年级英语第九单元5

玎玲 2011-1-28 14:35 [复制链接]
5A Unit 9 小练习
一 单词辨音(相同打S,不同打D)
home   old  (     )     sofa    over (     )      stove    open   (     )    telescope    show  (     )
how    sofa  (     )    know   show (     )     clothes   brown   (     )    know     window  (     )
follow   flower (     )   towel  yellow (     )     song     pot    (     )     model     other    (     )
orange   lot   (     )   come   song  (     )     first     circle   (     )    square     there    (     )
horse    house (     )    live  triangle (     )     moon    good    (     )     sun      father    (     )
二 翻译词组
1.  怎么骑自行车______________________ 2. 看黑板 __________________  3.  多少圆形____________________
4.  展示给我们看怎么烧菜_______________________________ 5.  学怎么画形状_____________________________
6.  在纸上________________7. Why don’t we。。。。?___________________8.  teach us about the shapes. __________
三 选择
1.  What shape is your rubber? It’s ____________.         A.  circle     B.  a circle.   C.  green
2.  Can you teach __________how to play computer games?      A.  they    B.  their    C.  them
3.  ________ is very big.                              A.  The sun       B.  Sun     C.  A sun
4.  Let’s make a New Year card __________ Miss Li.       A.   to       B.  for     C.   with
5.  ____________say goodbye to your teachers.           A.   Not forget    B.  Forget    C.  Don’t forget to
6.  They students are drawing ___________ teacher.        A.   them     B.  they    C.  their
7.  _______ you ________ an Art lesson?                 A.  Do…having    B.  Are…having   C.  Are…have
四 首字母填空
1.  ——Are they having a music lesson? ——No, I think they are having an a_________ lesson. Look! They are drawing.
2.  ——What s________ is her watch? ——Let me see. It’s a c_________.
3.  ——I’m very hungry. I want to have lunch. But I don’t know h________ to c______. Can you t________ me?
4.  ——Mum, I want to watch TV this afternoon. —— OK. But don’t f_________ to do your homework.
5.  ——I can’t f_________ kites. Can you teach me? ——OK. Let me s_________ your how to do it.
6.  My brother and I are m___________a New Year card now. Let me show you h___________ to do it. D__________ a picture on the p___________first, and then w__________ some words on it.
7.  It’s a picture of a pig. It consists of(由。。。组成)a lot of s_________. The head of it is a c___________. Its stomach(肚子)is a c_________, too. There are some o__________ on his head. They are its e________ and m_________. Is the pig l__________ and f_________?
五 句型转换
1.  The clock is a square. (句型转换)______________________________________.
2.  The rubbers are diamonds.(划线提问)_______________________________________
3.  It is a star. (一般疑问句)_________________________________________
4.  Miss Li is teaching her students about shapes. (划线提问)_________________________________.
5.  I can see three circles in this picture. (划线提问)_________________________________
6.  There are three circles in this picture. (划线提问)_________________________________
7.  Why don’t we make a card? (近义句)_______________________________________
六 翻译下列句子
1.  月亮是什么形状的?有时是圆形的。________________________________________________
2.  给我们演示怎么做纸花。好的。___________________________________________________
3.  你能看到多少个三角形?我能看到八个。___________________________________________
4.  你能教我们怎么做模型飞机吗?对不起,我不会。__________________________________________
5.  画一幅画。只用长方形,星形和圆形。____________________________________________
6.  我不知道怎么做新年卡片,你能教我吗?__________________________________________________
7.  这是一张房子的图片。它的门是绿色的。它是长方形的。它有两扇窗,是圆形的。在门上有一幅画,是正方形的。
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表