牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

How I Wish the Salty Sea Water could Become Fresh!

liymbeesunny 2010-12-12 10:42 [复制链接]
How I Wish the Salty Sea Water could Become Fresh!
I wish the salty sea water could become fresh since the badly needed clean fresh water is becoming scarce. How sad it is that so many people die of thirst every day. If the salty sea water became fresh, they could be saved.
Water to the earth is blood to people. If the salty sea water became fresh, people wanting fresh water could drink and bathe to their hearts’ content, withering plants could revive with new sprouts, and drying rivers could be awash with joyfully playing fish. The earth would thus become more beautiful.
Water is vital to life. It the salty sea water became fresh, vast stretches of farmland could be irrigated, producing an abundance of food. More people could be saved from famine and the world would become warmer and more harmonious.
Water to people is as important as the sunshine and the air. We can’t live without fresh water.
Every one of us should cherish our water resources even if the salty sea water could become fresh. We should not waste water. Neither can we make it dirty. If everyone saves one drop of water every day and persists in doing so, many problems could be solved. So saving water is saving our life and saving our home ---- the earth.
I wish the salty sea water could become fresh……
   我希望海水能变成淡水  
我希望海水能够变成淡水。因为这个世界需要淡水。但可清洁的淡水越来越少,世界上每天都有许多人因为缺水而渴死,多么令人悲伤啊!如果海水能够变成淡水,会有多少人幸免于难啊!
水是地球的血脉。如果海水能够变成淡水,就可以让许多缺水的人能够喝上一口水、洗上一次澡,就可以让许多面临死亡的植物重现生机、长出新芽,就可以让干涸的河床重新水流涌动,鱼儿也就有了一个温暖的家。地球也会变得更加美丽。
水是生命的桥梁。如果海水能够变成淡水,就可以使更多的土地得到浇灌、生长出更多的粮食,就可以使更多的人吃上饭、不饿肚子,这个世界就会更加温暖、更加和谐。
淡水对人类必不可少。正如阳光、空气对人类重要一样。即使海水能够变成淡水,我们每个人也应该珍惜水资源,不去浪费它,不去污染它。这个世界上,如果每个人每天节约一滴水,如此始终坚持下去,就会解决很多问题。总之,珍惜水资源,就是珍爱生命,就是挽救地球――我们人类的家园。
我希望海水能够变成淡水┉┉
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表