QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

6B词汇句子总汇

qinxue-6 2006-2-15 16:22 [复制链接]
抱歉,实在不会插word附件,只能直接复制上去了,如有需要原件,可通过qq索取,我加入了牛津英语群21397836,听雪小筑。
请多指教了。

Unit 1 Who’s younger?(谁更年轻?)
词汇:原级—比较级
1. 直接加er:old(老的)—older(更老的),young(年轻的)—younger(更年轻的),new(新的),newer(更新的)tall(高的)—taller(更高的),long(长的)—longer(更长的),short(矮的,短的)—shorter(更矮的,更短的) ,strong(强壮的)—stronger(更强壮的),small(小的)—smaller(更小的),light(轻的)—lighter(更轻的)
2. 双写加er:big(大的)—bigger(更大的),fat(胖的)—fatter(更胖的),
thin(瘦的)—thinner(更瘦的),
3. 改y为i加er:heavy(重的)—heavier(更重的)
4. 以e结尾直接加r:late(迟)—later(更迟)
5. 不规则:good/nice /well(好的)(好地)—better(更好的),
bad(坏的)/ill(病了)—worse(更坏的)
listen to(听),want to=would like to(想去),goalkeeper(守门员),centimetre(厘米), as原级as(和……一样),height(高度),weight(重量),wish(希望)on Sunday morning(在星期天早上),go for a walk=take a walk(去散步),meet(遇见)—met(过去式),be glad to(高兴去做某事),have a chat(聊天)a twin sister(一位双胞胎姐妹),twins(双胞胎)(复数),look the same(看起来一样),minute(分钟)one day(某天),the only child(唯一的孩子)also=too(也),so(所以)
句子:
1.        Who’s taller than David? Gao Shan is.(谁比大卫高?高山。)
2.        Whose school bag is heavier, yours or mine? Yours is, I think.(谁的书包更重,你的还是我的?我认为是你的。)
3.        Ben is looking at Su Hai’s family photo.(本正在看苏海的全家福照片。)
4.        I’ll be the goalkeeper.(我将成为守门员。)
5.        The tall girl in the yellow T-shirt and the blue skirt has a bird.(那个穿黄色体恤和蓝色短裙的高个子女孩有一只鸟。)
6.        Su Yang’s twenty minutes younger than me!(苏阳比我小20分钟。)
7.        Do you have any brothers or sisters?(你有兄弟姐妹吗?)
8.        Oh, I see. So you’ve got a brother.(哦,我明白了。所以你有一个弟弟。)
Unit 2 More exercise(更多的锻炼)
词汇:原级—比较级
low(低)—lower(更低),high(高)—higher(更高),slow(慢)—slower(更慢),fast(快)—faster(更快),late(迟)—later(更迟),early(早)—earlier(更早)
far(远)—farther(更远),well(好)—better(更好)much/many/a lot of/ lots of(多)—more(更多) visit the zoo(参观动物园), have a lot of fun=have a good time(玩得开心), all of us(我们所有的人), in the sports field(在运动场) well done(做得好,干得漂亮) be good at=do well in(善于) talk to XX(和XX谈话) talk about(谈论)What’s the matter?=What’s wrong?(怎么了?)  need help with your homework(在家作上需要帮助), get +比较级(变得更加…), you’ll=you will(你将),  jog to school(慢跑去学校)
句子。
1.        Do the boys jump higher than the girls?(男孩子跳得比女孩子高吗?)
2.        Does Jim swim slower than David?(吉姆游得比大卫慢吗?)
3.        The children are having their English lesson.(孩子们正在上英语课。)
4.        Please don’t be late again.(下次请不要迟到了。)
5.        Shall we start our lesson now?(我们可以开始上课了吗?)
6.        He wants to do better but does not know how.(他想做得更好,但不知道怎么做。)
7.        That’s true.(那是真的。那倒是。)
8.        Don’t worry. (别担心。)
9.        I’ll get stronger soon.(不久我将变得更强壮。)
Unit 3 Asking the way(问路)
词汇
get on(上车)get off(下车),a shopping centre(购物中心),a post office(邮局),a middle school(中学),a primary school(小学),a train station(火车站),turn left(向左转),turn right(向右转),go along(沿着),the way to(去…的路),on your left/right(在你的左/右手边),  at the second crossing(在第二个十字路口),  get to(到达),
on River Road(在运河路),take bus No. 7(乘七路公共汽车),at the third stop(在第三个车站),happen(发生),last Sunday afternoon(上个星期天下午),in a bookshop(在书店),a book about animals(一本关于动物的书),a short man(一个矮个子男人),steal(偷)—stole(过去式),run out of the shop(跑出商店),shout(大叫),thief(小偷),come to help(过来帮忙),come—came(过去式),tell—told(过去式),theatre(剧院),at the hotel(在旅馆),place(地点),ask the way(问路),come from(来自),live in Nanjing(住在南京),the History Museum(历史博物馆),a kilometre away(一千米远),   a long walk(一长段步行路程),   every five minutes(每五分钟),
in front of(在…前面)
句子:
1.        Can you tell me the way to …, please?= How can I get to …?
2.        That’s all right.=Not at all.=You are welcome.(不客气。不用谢。)
3.        Stop thief!(抓贼啊!)
4.        Where am I now?(现在我在哪儿?)
5.        He is asking Yang Ling how to get there.(他正在询问杨玲怎样去那儿。)
6.        You can’t miss it.(你不会错过它。)
7.        How far is it from here?(它离这里有多远?)
8.        How many stops are there?(有几站路?)
9.        Get the mouse on my blouse out of the house.(把我衬衫上的老鼠扔出去。)
Unit5 The seasons(季节)
词汇:
spring(春天),summer(夏天),autumn(秋天),winter(冬天),warm(温暖的),cool(凉爽的),  sun(太阳),  sunny(晴朗的),  cloud(云)  cloudy(多云的),
rain(雨,下雨)rainy(下雨的),wind(风),windy(多风的),snow(雪,下雪),snowy(下雪的),  season(季节),  best(最),   why(为什么),  because(因为),
fly kites(放风筝),catch insects(捉昆虫),go camping(去野营),make a snowman/make snowmen(堆雪人),turn green(变绿),the days get longer and the nights get shorter(白天变得更长,晚上变得更短),in the countryside(在乡村),go jogging(去慢跑),after school(放学后),go swimming(去游泳),go rowing and fishing(去划船和垂钓),leaf—leaves(树叶)(复数),start to fall(开始凋零),kick a ball(踢球),stay at home(呆在家里),wait for spring(等待春天),New York(纽约),next week(下周),weather(天气),most(大部分,大多数),most of the time(大多数时候),need some warm clothes(需要一些暖和的衣服),
句子:
1.        Which … do you like best? (你最喜欢哪一个……?)
2.        Sounds good/great!(听起来真不错。)
3.        He is going to work there for a year.(他将在那儿工作一年。)
4.        People like to go to farms in the countryside and pick apples.(人们喜欢去乡村的农场摘苹果。)
5.        New York is very beautiful in spring.(春天的纽约非常漂亮。)
Unit 6 Planning for the weekend(为周末计划)
词汇:
some pictures of different weekend activities(一些周末不同活动的图片) learn the words(学这些单词) have a picnic(野餐) go on an outing(去远足) see a play(看演出) see a Beijing opera(看京剧) take part in a singing contest(参加一场歌唱比赛) take part in a sports meeting(参加运动会)be going to do(将要去做某事/打算去做某事)  have a class outing(举行一次班级远足)  a class project(一个班级科目)
Africa(非洲)     visit my grandparents(看望我的祖父母)    get up(起床)
brush one’s teeth(刷牙)  go to the library(去图书馆) do one’s homework(做家作) go to the supermarket(去超市)      on Saturday morning(在星期六上午)  
have school(上学)  the plans for the weekend(周末的计划)    plan for the weekend
(为周末计划)        by the way(顺便说一下)       play the violin(拉小提琴)
at the concert(在音乐会上)  of course=sure(当然)
句子:
1.        What are you going to do …? (你……打算去干什么?)
2.        The girl with the yellow bowl is watching the snow by the window.(那个拿着黄碗的女孩正透过窗户赏雪。)
3.        Will you join me/us?(你要加入我/我们吗?)
4.        The children do not have school today.(孩子们今天不上学。)
5.        Dad and I are going to see a Beijing opera this afternoon.(今天下午我和爸爸打算去看京剧。)
6.        Shall we meet at one thirty in front of the Garden Theatre?(我们一点半在花园剧院前见面好吗?
7.        There’s a concert in the school tomorrow afternoon.(明天下午学校有一场音乐会。)
8.        We are going to meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(我们打算十点半在公交车站台见面。)
Unit 7 A letter to a penfriend(一封给笔友的信)
词汇:
an e-mail(一封电子邮件)   a fax machine(一台传真机)  writing paper(信纸)
a telephone number(一个电话号码) an envelope (一个信封) glue(胶水)
a postcard(明信片) write to Tim(写信给蒂姆) collect stamps(收集邮票)
write a letter(写信)  draw a picture(画画)  make a kite(做风筝) do one’s homework(做家庭作业)   a penfriend(一个笔友)   at the Penfriend Club(在笔友俱乐部)
city(城市)  an E-mail address(一个电子邮件地址) in the newspaper(在报纸上) ask for(请求)  at Jinling Primary School(在金陵小学) some other students(一些其他学生)  )my favourite subjects(我最喜爱的学科)  only three of us(仅仅我们三个人) a lake(湖) everything(每件事)  write to me(写/回信给我) yesterday afternoon(昨天下午)     live in London(住在伦敦)    listen to music(听音乐)
make model planes(做模型飞机)  both (两者都)  have the same hobbies(有相同的爱好)
句子:
1.        Can I have a/an/some/the …? (我能要一个/些/这个/些……?)
2.        What for?(用来做什么呢?)
3.        Sure! Here you are.(当然可以。给你。)
4.        With best wishes.(送上最美好的祝福。)
5.        He is now writing an e-mail to Liu Tao.(他正在写一封电子邮件给刘涛。)
6.        Please write to me soon.(请尽快给我回信。)
7.        I would like to know more about you.(我想要知道更多关于你的事。)
8.        Last Thursday the nurse hurt her finger and it turned black and blue. (上个星期六这个护士伤了她的手指。手指变得青紫了。)
9.        Mum, can I have some writing paper, an envelope and some stamps, please?(妈妈,我能要一些信纸,一个信封和一些邮票吗?
7.  I think you’ll be good friends.(我想你们会成为好朋友。)
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2006-2-15 17:05:01
thanks
发表于 2006-2-15 17:17:38
thank you very much
发表于 2006-2-15 19:43:13
太感谢你了
发表于 2006-2-16 09:37:48
非常感谢!!!
发表于 2006-2-16 20:08:14
谢谢!!
发表于 2006-2-17 22:49:02