找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

八年级英语讲学稿

八年级英语讲学稿
Unit4 Comic strip and Welcome to the unit
学习目标:词汇  wild, delicious, bear, dolphin, giant panda, kangaroo, squirrel
句型 If you eat my food, I won’t talk to you.
               If I don’t have food, I will die.

课前学习:
通过预习你一定已经了解了许多新知识吧?检验一下预习效果,听课就会有的放矢啦!
一、词组翻译
1看上去高兴           2野生动物        
3和他们交谈           4最喜欢         
5照顾你自己              6 in danger               
7giant panda            8 no one          
二、根据所给中文,拼写单词
1.I enjoy the food very much, because it is very __________(可口的).
2.There are many animals in the zoo, such as _______(熊)_________(袋鼠)and ________(老虎).
3.If you _______(死) ,no one will look after me.
4.The number of the __________(野生的) foxes is becoming_______(更小的).
三、根据句子信息,写出对应动物单词
1. It has a long, soft tail and lives in the trees. It can climb trees quickly.  (             )
2. It is the biggest animals on land. It can lift heavy things.            (             )
3. It looks like a large fish in warm sea. You can watch them jump in the zoo.(             )
4. It’s like a bear, but it has black and white fur.                      (             )
5. It lives in Australia and it has a long strong tail and has strong legs.
There is a useful bag for its baby.                               (             )
6. It looks like a cat and has yellow fur and black stripes.              (             )
7. It’s large and heavy with thick(厚)fur. It is very strong.              (             )
8. It has no legs. Some of them are poisonous enough to kill people.      (             )
9. We can get meat from them. It likes sleeping very much.             (             )
10. It’s small. It is afraid of cats because cats like eating them for a nice meal. (             )
11. It is very clever. Its favorite food is banana.                       (             )
12. It’s a useful animal for people. When the stranger comes, it’ll bark.    (             )

课后复习:
1. 背诵学习目标
2. 完成自主检测对应练习
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2011-3-1 20:03:34
不错 很好 谢谢了
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2011-4-2 09:25:20
太感谢楼主了,谢谢呀
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2012-11-10 22:32:05
Thank you very much!!!