找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

unit1课时练习4

liyao1975 2010-9-13 16:03 [复制链接]
Vocabulary
一、根据内容及首字母提示,填入所缺单词。
When you go to the seaside, maybe you will find that wind very often c      from the sea to the land in the early part of the day, but in the evening the wind b       in the opposite direction. Why does this h      ? In the morning, when the sun r      , it begins to warm the land and the sea. The land g      warm faster than the sea. So while the air a       the sea is cool, the air over the land grows w       . The air over the land rises and the cool air from the sea moves t         the land. When evening comes, both the sea and the land become cool, but the land cools more q       than the sea. The wind now c       its direction
二、你能写出以下这些形容词的反义词吗?
1. active                                                                                2. alive
3. attractive                                                                        4. well-known
5. confident                                                                        6. dark
7.. creative                                                                        8. difficult
9. fair                                                                                10.shy
11. formal                                                                        12. free
13. high                                                                                14. interesting
15. last                                                                                16. helpful
17. careful                                                                        18. patient
19. regular                                                                        20. weak
三、你能猜到下面各组句中第1句所缺的词吗?写出第1句中的词后,用其反义词填写第2句。
1. It is a little difficult to change his mind because he is quite     . What about his young brother?Oh, he is      .
2. I think Simon is      enough to be a football player. Are you good at spoken English? No, I’m a little       at it.
3. My e-friend May always pays attention to details and she is very      .
I'm afraid I can't pass the exam because I made so many       mistakes which I really shouldn't make.
4. According to our text, it is      of you not to forgive others for their faults. It is     of you to give needy people help without being known by them.
5. The patient was so grateful to the nurse called Jesse because she was very     ______to him even though he was in a bad mood. It's not good for a teacher to be      __to his students.
6. Daniel is so       that he takes part in almost all the after-school activities this term. Isn't he interested in our discussion? You see, he is      today and keeps silent for a long time.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表