找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

预备课程unit1讲学稿 单元检测

alicewk 2010-9-7 20:57 [复制链接]
Unit One Hello 单元检测
一、找出与其它字母含有元音音素不同的选项。
(   )1. A. Aa                        B. Ee                        C. Hh                        D. Jj
(   )2. A. Bb                        B. Dd                        C. Ee                        D. Ff
(   )3. A. Kk                        B. Ll                        C. Mm                        D. Nn
(   )4. A. Aa                        B. Cc                        B. Dd                        D. Ee
(   )5. A. Ii                        B. Hh                        C. Jj                        D. Kk
二、词汇
A) 根据句意及汉语提示,拼写单词。
1. How are you________(今天)?         
2. I think your answer(答案)is ________(正确的).
3. I like watching TV in the ________(晚上).
4. ________(喂), this is Mr. Green speaking.
5. ________(什么)can you see in the picture?
B) 根据句意及首字母提示,补全单词。
6. M___ Green is Mr. Green’s wife (妻子).   
7. Good m____, Simon. Let’s go to school.
8. —What’s your n____?  —Millie.        
9. G____, Mr. Lu. See you tomorrow.
10. —Are you Daniel?    —Y____, I am.
三、单项选择,选择最佳答案。
1. —Good afternoon! — ___________!
A. Good night                B. Good morning                 C. Good afternoon       
2. — Hi, Nick.                — _________, Andy.      A. OK         B. Fine           C. Hi               
3. Which is a girl’s name?  _________.           A. Nick.         B. Millie.  C. Andy.                       
4. —You are Jill, right?    — _________.
A. Yes, I’m Nick        B. No, I’m, Nick        C. I am Peter               
5. — __________?      —Nick.
A. What’s your name                 B. How are you          C. You are Nick, right               
6. — Are you Miss Fang? — ___________.
A. Yes, I’m                B. Yes, you are         C. Yes, I am
7. It’s polite (礼貌) to say “________” to your parents (父母) when you leave (离) home for school.              A. Goodbye                        B. Hello                C. Good morning          
8. —How are you?        —__________.  A. How are you        B. Fine, thank you           C. Thank you.9. —You’re Peter, right?   —____. I’m Nick. A. Yes        B. Not              C. No
10. —How are you, Miss Wang? —____.
A. Hello  B. Fine, thank you  C. Yes, I’m Wang Ping.

四、情景交际。从右栏中选出与左栏相对应的句子。
(        )1. Let’s play a game.                                        A. Yes, I am.
(        )2. What’s your name?                                        B. Nick.
(        )3. You’re Lily, right?                                        C. I’m fine.
(        )4. How are you?                                                D. Nice to meet you, too.
(        )5. How do you do?                                        E. OK.
(        )6. Nice to meet you!                                        F. That’s OK.
(        )7. Thank you.                                                 G. Goodbye.
(        )8. Goodbye.                                                        H. They are my classmates.
(        )9. Is she your mother?                                        I. How do you do?
(        )10. Who are they?                                        J. No, she isn’t.
五、按要求句型转换,每空一词。
1. They are from England. (否定句)
They _________ __________ England.
2. All my classmates are from Jiangsu Province.  (一般疑问句)
________ all ________ classmates from Jiangsu Province?
3. My name is Simon.  (对划线部分提问) _____ ____ your name?  
4. She is a student. (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)
_______ ________ a student?        _______, she _________.
5. I’m fine. (对划线部分提问)         _________ ________ you?
六、完形填空。
Andy and Lily are students of No.27 Middle School. Nick is new. (Andy=A        Lily=L        Nick=N)
A: Hello! Lily!           L: __1__! Andy.
A: How are you?           L: Fine, than you. ___2__?
A: I’m fine, __3__.         L: Look at the boy over there with(带)a box, who __4__ he?
A: Let’s go and say (说) __5__ to him.
L: __6__, I’m Lily, This is Andy, What’s your name?   
N: My name is __7__, Nice to meet you.
A&L: __8__ to meet you!       A: Let me help you carry (搬) the __9__.     N: __10__!
(     ) 1. A. Goodbye                        B. See you                        C. hello                        D. Hello
(     ) 2. A. And you                        B. Are you                        C. Am I                        D. Is he
(     ) 3. A. two                                B. Too                                C. too                        D. Two
(     ) 4. A. am                                 B. is                                        C. are                        D. be
(     ) 5. A. good night                B. hello                                C. goodbye                D. good evening
(     ) 6. A. hi                                B. Hi                                C. No                        D. hello
(     ) 7. A. Nick                         B. Andy                                C. Lucy                        D. Lily
(     ) 8. A. good                                B. Nice                                C. nice                        D. Nick
(     ) 9. A. books                        B. tree                                C. box                        D. water
(     ) 10. A. Goodbye                        B. Bye                                C. Thank                D. Thank you
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表