找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

3B Unit 8说课稿

shenxiaoyan 2010-5-19 08:33 [复制链接]
A Brief Instruction to the topic of “An English friend”
Linhu Primary School   Shen Xiaoyan
    Good afternoon, everyone. It’s my pleasure to be here. Today I’m going to talk about the topic “Oxford Primary English 5B《An English friend》Part A  The first period ”I will divide the instruction into six parts: they are Teaching material Analysis, Teaching aims, Teaching emphasis and difficulties, Teaching methods, Teaching aids and Teaching procedures.
First I’ll talk about teaching material analysis.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Step 1 Teaching material analysis
    First of all, I’d like to talk about my understanding about this unit. The main function items in the unit are “Talking about an English friend.’’ The focal points are the patterns “Does he/she…? Yes, he/she does. No, he/she doesn’t.” .Through action and facial expressions ,require the students to learn several kinds of active phrases .Through situational teaching ,ask the students to talk something about their friends , require the Ss to use verb and adverb.
Then I’ll talk about teaching aims. I design three teaching aims. They’re knowledge aims, ability aims and emotion aims.
Step 2 Teaching aims
First, I’ll say something about the knowledge aims.
1.Knowledge aims:
1)The first Ss can master the new words and phrases such as::live in London,a small town,surf the internet,write an e-mail
2)The second Ss can master the patterns: Does he /she … Yes , he /she does. No, he /she  doesn’t. What does he /she usually do…? He /she usually…
3)The Third Ss can understand and read the text.
And then, I’ll say something about ability aims. Ability aims is…
2、Ability aims:
To train students to think in English language ability, and the organizations ability to learn knowledge, be able to introduce their friends.
Let’s have a look at the emotion aims. The emotion aims is…
3、Emotion aims:
  To train students emotional attitudes, such as making friends properly, having courage to speak English.
After that, I’ll talk about teaching emphasis and difficulties. The teaching emphasis and difficulties is…
Step 3 Teaching emphasis and difficulties:
    To understand the text correctly, and be able to read fluently and accurately. A preliminary understanding of the subject is the third person singular the general question and answer questions and simple syntax rules.
Then, I’ll talk about teaching methods.
Step 4 Teaching methods
   In this topic, I will use Task-based language teaching. I design some tasks to help the students learn. I think if I want to improve the students’ oral English, I should give them enough chances to practice and I will use pair work, group work to let the students take part in all kinds of activities. That is “Learning by doing, learning by using”. Let the students be the masters of the class teaching.
Afterwards, I’ll talk about teaching aids. Multi-media is necessary. In this lesson, it will be used to make the class interesting and lively.
Step 5 Teaching aids
Multi-media
Finally, I’ll talk about teaching procedures. I’ll finish it in four steps. The first let me show you how to have a free talk.
Step 1 Free talk
Sing a song: < hobbies> and ask the students “ Do you have any hobbies”? A lesson to begin with, the dialogue of teacher and students is important, it can not consolidate knowledge that they have learned before, but also build a good English learning environment.     
Next present the teacher’s information card to ask the students “Do you have any hobbies? Please guess.” Show the following contents: name , address, favourite play, favourite subjects, hobbies on the information card, and let the students to guess. Each import the new phrases: live in London, surf the internet.      
The second step is presentation and practice. There are three points.
Step2 presentation and practice
The first point I want to…
1, Lead students to learn to use sentences : what do you usually do? I like surfing the Internet. So I usually surf the internet. Present the word cards to teach ‘usually’ , pay attention to the pronunciation. Then the teacher asks the students “what do you usually do?” The students answer “I usually…”. Courage students to exchange with“He\ She usually…”, To guide students consciously contrast, emphasis on the third person singular .
The second point is…
2、The teacher by introducing his English friend Jack, let the students to guess at Jack's personal information, such as : where does he live? What does he usually do? Does he usually...? After the students answer the questions, the teacher shows the phrases: live in a small town, near London. The students are curious about the new friend, they will be interested in guessing something about the new friends, and they can use the four skill patterns well.
The third point is…
3、The teacher through Jack ‘s e-mail imports the text, and the teacher says“This is a new e-mail from Jack. t here are four tasks in his e-mail.”Teach the new word ‘ e-mail.’
Task 1 Though ask two questions Who’s Wang Bing writing to ? What are they talking about? let students know about the text first. Watch the cartoon and answer questions.
Task 2  Listen and answer.
Show the question what does Gao Shan want to do? The students listen to the part of the record about the background, let the students understand learning materials.
Task 3   Listen and judge.
Play the text to listen to the second part of the tape. Let the students are familiar with dialogue, by listening to tape recording judging from the way to test the student's hearing, for students to better understand the lesson we have a solid foundation. With the task of listening to tape recordings and task form teaching, and let the students listen to more serious and again to the text of the whole have a more profound.
Task 4 Please read the text of the third part, let the students themselves understand the text, delineate Tom’        s information, and introduce Tom with his own language.
The third step is …There are two activities.
Step 3 Consolidation
1、The first To read the text, the role of reading
2、The second Through to retell the text of the way to train students' oral English.
At last I’ll show you about homework. Let the students read the text three times, and also courage them to introduce their friends.
Step 4 Homework:
1. Read the text three times.  
2. Introduce your friends.
I design the blackboard.
Blackboard design
Unit 4 An English friend
Does he /she …?
Yes , he /she does. No, he /she doesn’t.
What does he /she usually do…?
He /she usually…
That is all, thank you for listening.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2010-7-2 15:51:02
说课稿

Good afternoon,ladies and gentlemen.I graduated this year and my lucky number is XX..It`s my privilege and great pleasure to be here sharing my lecture with you! The content of my lesson is fun with English,Five B uintXX PartA.

首先,让我说下教材:

根据小学平时的课时安排,一单元用6课时完成,A部分是第一课时,是整体感知课文,这单元是围绕兴趣爱好这个话题展开教学的,主要学习句型XXXXX

基于对新课程标准和教材内容的分析,并结合X年级学生的认知规律,我确定了如下的教学目标:

知识目标:
1.        初步理解四会单词。。。。。。。四会句型。。。。。
2.        初步理解课文并能朗读课文
能力目标:
1.        能够运用所学句型进行对话
2.        提高学生整体理解语篇的能力,为他们今后的对话学习打下良好的基础。
情感目标:
1.        让学生喜爱英语,培养大胆开口说英语的能力
2.        自主学习及与他人合作学习中,培养团结互助的精神。

本课的重点句型:
The key point of this lesson is 。。。。。。

本课难点:整体感知对话,并能正确理解,朗读A部分对话。

设计理念:

学生是学习的主体,教师是引导者,是参与者,要充分发挥学生的主体性和能动性。整个教学设计由学生主动参与,获取新知识,然后巩固练习,合作创新,这充分体现了新课标要求的采用主动的课堂模式,提倡开放的学习方式,鼓励学生创造性的运用语言的教学理念,把学习的主体权还给学生。
  在整个教学中,我还以培养学生的语感和兼顾不同层次学生的能力为目标,设置了从句型理解到课文理解这一教学过程。

下面,我详细说一下我的教学过程:

Step 1. Free talk

Free talk 主要是培养学生开口说英语,与人交流的能力,特比是让学困生敢于开口,觉得学英语不是难事,由我开始一些最基本的话题,例如问候,年龄,天气等,转入xxx的提问,以此来复习以前学过的内容,又为新课的学习做了准备。

Step 2. 句型的presentation and practice

由free talk引出本课的重点句型XXXX,呈现在黑板上。
  有人说,英语不是学会的,而是读会的,说会的,在处理本课重点句型上,我引用李阳老师的“疯狂英语”的阅读方法,让学生大声地,由慢读三遍到中速读三遍,再到快速读三遍的朗读本课的重点句型,让学生在愉快的朗读中,攻下本课的重点句型。在此过程中,让学困生慢读,以此帮助他们理解句子。

接下来,在我与学生示范后,可以让学生适当的进行小组或者同桌之间的操练。

Step 3. 课文的presentation ,practice and consolidation

1.        旁白部分我是这么解决的
出示本课的挂图或者用多媒体呈现,用三个问题,介绍课文的背景,让学生初步了解课文,这三个问题是Who are they? Where are they? What are they doing? 在介绍背景以及课文学习的过程中,可能遇到新的生词,我把四会的板书在黑板上,让学生适当的理解。

2. 让学生带着一个总领性的问题,第一次听课文录音或者观看课文FLASH
  这个问题可以是:What are they talking about?

3. 用多媒体出示本课的重点词组,这些词组是:XXXXX。让小组合作讨论其意思,自行解决,然后带着学生明确其意思,然后带着学生读一读(我选择把词组编成chant)

(这一步,充分发挥学生自主学习的能力,chant的应用,又能缓解学生的疲劳,活跃气氛)

4. 第二遍听录音,做一个整体理解性的问题
(如按本课发展的顺序排序或者直接把课文中的句子提出,排序)
Hobbies中一课中,可以选择用:把五个人的名字列出,后面写上相同的爱好,让学生根据录音,勾出每个人相应的兴趣爱好。
这一步的目的是:突出课文整体发展的掌握

5. 打开课本,跟着录音读课文,学生会模仿录音中的语音语调,有助于口语的提高,又整体感知课文。

6. 以小组为单位朗读课文
  让小组内能力较高的学生带着学困生读,在读过之后,自行设置一个问题问其他小组
(竞赛的形式,能激起学生学习的激情,又充分体现了自主学习的模式)

Step 4. Summary

1.        口语:带着学生读课文的句型
2.        书面:可以选择一些练习,主要是巩固对课文的理解(在此我选择填空,即,将课文抽掉一些单词,如:XXXX。呈现在多媒体上,让学生完成。)

Step 5. Homrwork

为了响应省市教育部门的“减负增效”的号召,我的作业设置轻松又有分层效果。

1.        跟着录音,熟读课文,理解课文,能适当进行改编,表演。(对学困生,只要求熟读课文,理解课文。)
2.        小组进行调查,讨论等方式。(对不同单元,可设置不同的活动内容)

以上就是我的所有内容,thank you!
发表于 2010-7-17 19:09:55
很不错啊,谢谢哦!!!!!!!!!!!1
发表于 2010-9-7 19:55:30
很不错啊,谢谢哦!!!!!!!!!!!1
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表