牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

急求 适合小学六年级学生的阅读材料

平凡者 2010-5-12 16:44 [复制链接]
准备上一节高年级阅读课,不知大家手头有没有适合六年级学生阅读的英语小短文等等,或提供些与之相关联的网站。拜托大家了!
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2010-5-12 22:10:27
One day, Mr. Smith went to a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room. But people in the room didn’t look at him. They didn’t ask him to sit at the table. He wasn’t happy. But he said nothing.
发表于 2010-5-12 22:10:50
One day a Chinese student went to study English in England. His family name is Sun. It is the same as the word “sun”. England is a country with bad weather. It is often cloudy or misty, and it rains now and again. So the people there don’t get much sunshine in the whole year. When the Chinese student went to London, a tall English policeman with a large face opened his passport to examine(检查) it. The policeman was interested to find the Chinese name “sun” in the passport. He thought it was pronounced just like the English word “sun”,so he said to the Chinese student, “ I see your name is sun. You are wanted here.”
发表于 2010-5-12 22:11:22
Today is Saturday. It's fine. My parents and I go to the zoo.
First, we come to see the monkeys. Look at those monkeys! Some are playing with each other, some are swinging on the trees, some are making faces, and some are eating bananas.
Then we go to see the peacocks(孔雀). How beautiful they are! They have long tails and small mouths. They are all wearing colorful clothes. They look like pretty princesses(公主). They are dancing together happily.
At last, we come to see a very big animal. It has a long nose and two big ears. Its ears look like two big fans. What is it? Ha-ha, it's an elephant. It's very friendly. My father takes a photo for it.
Today, I am very happy because I have seen many lovely animals. I hope people can get along well(与……友好相处) with the animals forever.

1.I go to the zoo with my dad and mum.      (   )
2. The monkeys are playing, swinging and dancing.     (   )
3. The peacocks are beautiful.         (   )
4. The elephant has a long nose and two big eyes.     (   )
发表于 2010-5-12 22:12:33
At the Barber’s
  Len was thirty years old, and he had very long hair. He lived in a big city. Because of his long hair, he did not find any work.
  One day he met an old friend, and this man said to him,“People in this city don’t like long hair. Why don’t you go to a barber? He can cut a lot of it off, and then you can get some work”
  At the barber’s Len said to the barber,“Please cut most of my hair off.”
  The barber began. He cut and cut for a long time and then he said to Len,“Were you in the army a few years ago?”
“Yes,I was,” Len answered,“Why did you ask that?”
“Because I found a cap in your hair.”

快速判断:
1. Len was old,so he did not find any work.
2. Len often wash his long hair.
3. Len’s hair was short.
4. Len barber found a cap in Len’s hair.
5. Len was in the army now.

选择填空:
1.Len met      one day.
  A: his father  B: an old man  C; his old friend
2.Len was very      .
  A: dirty      B: clean    C: tidy
3. The cap was in Len’s      .
  A: hand     B: bag      C: hair
4. People in the city don’t like         .
  A: straight hair    B: long hair   C: short hair

(     )3. Sometimes he does some housework.
(     )4. He often goes to work by bus.
发表于 2010-5-13 17:10:23
学习中,很好的资料!
发表于 2010-5-13 17:36:34
非常感谢提供的资料!
雪中送炭啊!
发表于 2010-7-5 09:50:56
非常感谢提供的资料!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表