QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

M2M-Mirror mirror

涤心 2005-8-11 14:01 [复制链接]
[MP=480,60,true]http://www.wczx.cn/yinyu/gequ/mirror%20mirror.mp3[/MP]
[此贴子已经被新兵于2005-8-11 16:17:41编辑过]

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2005-8-11 16:15:00
(Mirror mirror lie to meShow me what I wanna seeMirror mirror lie to me)Why don't I like the girl I seeThe one who's standing right in front of meWhy don't I think before I speakI should have listened to that voice inside meI must be stupid, must be crazy, must be out of my mindTo say the kind of things I said last night** Mirror mirror hanging on the wallYou don't have to tell me who's the biggest fool of allMirror mirror I wish you could lie to meAnd bring my baby back, bring my baby back to me(Mirror mirror lie to meShow me what I wanna seeMirror mirror lie to meShow me what I wanna see)Why did I let you walk awayWhen all I had to do was say I'm sorryI let my pride get in the wayAnd in the heat of the moment I was to blameI must be stupid, must be crazy, must be out of my mindNow in the cold light of the day I realize** Mirror mirror hanging on the wallYou don't have to tell me who's the biggest fool of allMirror mirror I wish you could lie to meAnd bring my baby back, bring my baby back to meIf only wishes could be dreamsAnd know my dreams could come trueThere would be two us standing here in front of youIf you could show me that someone that I used to beBring back my baby, my baby to me** Mirror mirror hanging on the wallYou don't have to tell me who's the biggest fool of allMirror mirror I wish you could lie to meAnd bring my baby back, bring my baby back to me** Mirror mirror hanging on the wallYou don't have to tell me who's the biggest fool of allMirror mirror I wish you could lie to meAnd bring my baby back, bring my baby back to me* (Mirror mirror lie to meShow me what I wanna seeMirror mirror lie to me)To me...* (Mirror mirror lie to meShow me what I wanna seeMirror mirror lie to me)
发表于 2005-8-12 15:15:00
新兵老师真不容易
还能写出词。
发表于 2005-8-14 10:21:00
这个你就不懂了,你多找找会找到的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表