Unit 8 练习(基础题与拓展题)
发表于 2010-5-20 10:09:51
4B Unit9 (Part A) 教学方案

年级:4年级
单元:Unit 9
课题:Breakfast
课型:新授功能课
教学内容:Part A
教学目标: 1. 能听得懂、会说、会读和会拼写单词:fridge, table, bread, egg, glass, 理解并会运用单词及短语:cupboard,breakfast, a carton of 。
2. 能听懂、会说、会读日常交际用语What’s for breakfast?
3. 能听得懂、会说、会读和会拼写句型:Where’s? …/ Where are? …以及答句:It’s …/ They are …, 理解掌握: There’s no …in/on/near…, 并能交际运用。
4. 能够围绕早餐的话题,与他人交流,询问早餐吃什么,以及东西在哪里,学会给自己安排合理营养的早餐。
教学重难点: 1. 能听得懂、会说、会读和会拼写单词:fridge, table, bread, egg, glass, 理解并会运用单词及短语:cupboard, breakfast, a carton of。
2. 初步理解和掌握句型:Where’s …?/ Where are …?以及答句:It’s …/ They are …, 理解掌握: There’s no … in/on/near…, 并能够交际运用。
3. 能够围绕早餐的话题,与他人交流,询问早餐吃什么,以及东西在哪里,学会给自己安排合理营养的早餐。

教 学 过 程
用时:20分钟

第一步:重难点突破
用时:5分钟
1. T: Hi, everyone. Glad to see you, again. 很高兴又和大家见面了。Today we are going to talk about breakfast. Read after me. (教师带读)
(PPT显示):
What do you have for breakfast? What’s for breakfast? We have eggs, 盒”.Follow me, please. (PPT呈现: eggs, bread, a carton of milk)(教师带读)Anything else? Sometimes we drink some juice. Look! This is a carton of orange juice. Follow me, please. (教师带读: a carton of orange juice)
T: Where’s the bread? Look! It’s in the fridge. Follow me, please.(PPT显示句型)(教师带读: fridge)Look at the fridge. Is there any milk in the fridge? No. There’s no milk in the fridge.(PPT显示句型)(教师带读句型)There’s no milk in the fridge. Where’s the milk then? Look! It’s on the table. (教师带读: table)Look! Where’s the juice? (停顿)Look! It’s on the table, too. Where are the eggs?(重复) Look! They’re in the cupboard. “Cupboard” means “碗橱,小橱”. Read after me, please.(PPT显示图片)(教师带读单词:cupboard及句型: They’re in the cupboard.)Oh, look, what’s in the cupboard, too? (停顿)Very good. There’s a glass in the cupboard. Read after me. (教师带读单词:glass)Whose glass is it? You know? It’s Helen’s. She’s at home. It’s time to have breakfast now. What’s for Helen’s breakfast? Let’s go and have a look.

(本步骤设计说明:本环节教学通过和学生讨论早餐吃什么这一的话题,将课文中的重难点及词汇渗透在与学生的对话交流中,呈现给学生,并以图片形式激发学生的兴趣和热情,避免了实物在课堂教学的不便。)

第二步:课文学习
用时:10分钟
1 (PPT播放课文动画)
2. (镜头转移)T: What’s for Helen’s breakfast? (停顿)最后她到底吃什么?是Milk, bread and eggs吗?Now, listen and watch again. Then answer the questions. 让我们先来看一下问题。
(PPT显示以下问题:)
①Where’s Helen’s glass?   
②Where are the eggs?     .
③Can Helen have milk? Why?(为什么)
④What’s in the fridge?   
(PPT再播放课文一遍)
Have you got the answer? Let’s take a look at the answers. (教师逐一给出答案) (PPT显示答案:)
①Where’s Helen’s glass?     It’s in the cupboard.
②Where are the eggs?      They’re on the table
③Can Helen have milk? Why?(为什么) No. There’s no milk in the fridge.
④What’s in the fridge?     There’s a carton of orange juice in the fridge.(教师带读)
3. OK. Now, let’s watch and listen again. Please repeat. 请跟读。
(PPT再播放课文,学生跟读)
4. T: Well done, boys and girls. Now, please open your book at Page 68. Let’s read together, OK? (停顿)Got it? Now, let’s start.(学生齐读) Good. 现在让我们来分角色朗读。Boys, you are Helen. Girls, you are Mum. Ready? Go.(学生分角色朗读) Very good. Can you try to act this dialogue with your partner now? 请你来试试和同座位一起将对话表演出来吧,好吗?Let’s begin.

(本步骤设计说明:本部分继续围绕早餐这一话题通过观看课文动画,了解Helen的早餐吃什么,并让学生带着问题听课文,通过问答的形式帮助学生理清课文及重点句型,化解难点。)

第三步:巩固操练
用时: 5分钟
1. T: Great, boys and girls. Helen’s breakfast is so nice and good. What about my friend, Billy? Look! He’s coming. Hello, Billy? Wow, he’s so fat. Perhaps he likes eating very much. What’s for his breakfast? Let’s ask him together, OK? (停顿)What’s for your breakfast, Billy?(PPT显示回答) Wow, he eats too much. So he gets so fat, right? 让我们重新来为Billy设计一份合理营养的早餐吧。 (PPT显示图片)Look! There are so much food. 它们都被放在了不同的位置。Look! What’s for Billy’s breakfast? 我们来看看下面两位同学是怎样为Billy设计的。
2. (转到现场学生表演)
3. T: Wow, 的确是一份不错的早餐,我想Billy 一定会很喜欢的。你也可以试试用屏幕上的句子和同座位一起为Billy设计一份更加合理营养的早餐。Read after me, please. (教师带读)试试看吧。(学生讨论设计)

(本步骤设计说明:培养学生对所学语言的综合运用能力,是英语教学的最终目的。本部分教学继续围绕早餐,以小胖子Billy与学生之间的对话形式,激起学生的热情,引导学生运用所学语言帮助Billy设计合理营养的早餐的同时,也在帮助学生树立健康饮食的观念。)

(结束语)
T:OK, boys and girls, you did a very good job.下面让我们来回顾一下今天这节课所学的内容。
本节课我们谈论了Helen的早餐,以及Billy的早餐,学会了询问别人早餐吃什么,可以问:What’s for breakfast?,以及如何给自己安排合理营养的早餐。同学们一定要多读课文,多加练习哦,那么下次再见啦,See you next time. Bye!
发表于 2010-5-21 09:02:42
不错,已经下载学习了!
发表于 2010-5-21 09:17:28
thank you very much.
发表于 2010-6-1 07:36:17
thank you very much
发表于 2010-6-1 07:37:04
thank you very much
发表于 2010-6-1 17:52:50
不错的,参考了,谢谢
发表于 2010-6-2 13:59:01
谢谢分享!