牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

八年级英语第一次月考试试卷汇编 完形填空

韩小韩 发表在 月考练习及试卷2020-10-28 17:43 [复制链接]
三、完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)
Making a speech(演讲) at the UN in front of 500 people from around the world isn't an easy job. And doing it in a foreign language is much _41_. When most Chinese students were still _42_ their holiday, Wang Yuan, one of the TFBOYS was busy writing the speech and practicing it. He used all the free time to try to __43_ it
The subject of Wang's speech was about study. It is a subject that __44__ of the students of his age in China can talk about __45__ even in Chinese. The speech wasn't the best, but it was ___46__ enough for him. After that, he went ___47___ the speech to see if he had made a mistake. He said he learned a lot from this activity, ___48___ it was meaningful for him. His post on Sina Weibo about the speech was ___49__ more than 10 million times.
The activity also changed the singer's ___50___ of English learning. After the speech, I started to pay more attention to my spoken English,he said. Just burying (埋藏) myself in paper exercises is far from enough.
(    )41.A. louder          B. harder          C. nicer           D. faster
(    )42.A. enjoying        B. discussing       C. breaking        D. talking
(    )43.A. forget          B. hope            C. remember       D. learn
(    )44.A. none           B. few             C. any            D. many
(    )45.A. loudly          B. quickly          C. wonderfully     D. carefully
(    )46.A. bad            B. good            C. sad            D. happy
(    )47.A. through         B. up              C. after           D. for
(    )48.A. but             B. or              C. then           D. so
(    )49.A. loved           B. noticed          C. bought         D. shared
(    )50.A. idea             B. plan            C. life            D. interest
答案:
41—45  BACBC     46—50  BADDA

三、完型填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
Do you always focus (聚焦) on studying and getting “A” grades at school? Most Chinese students   36   really hard. But in the United States, they think socializing (社交) is as   37  as their grades. So,   38   do students socialize in the USA?
Lots of schools often have soccer games. I   39   some of the soccer games to have fun with my friends. To my surprise, some   40   students went to the games. They cheered   41 the soccer players and had fun together.
Joining after-school clubs is also a   42   to socialize. One of my friends joined a sketch (素描) club. I was interested,   43   I joined the club. There I met lots of students who were also   44   in sketching. We soon   45   friends with each other.
In the US, a good student should have the ability to balance (平衡) his or her studying and socializing.
36. A. play        B. sleep        C. relax        D. study
37. A. boring        B. important        C. funny        D. bad
38. A. how        B. what        C. when        D. why
39. A. left        B. remembered        C. joined        D. forgot
40. A. Chinese        B. Canadian        C. English        D. American
41. A. with        B. for        C. at        D. on
42. A. word        B. habit        C. way        D. luck
43. A. so        B. but        C. or        D. because
44. A.excited        B. interested        C. surprised        D. good
45. A. became        B. got        C. turned        D. grew
答案:
36-40 D B A C D    41-45 B C A B A

三、完形填空 (共10小题;每小题1分, 计10)
No air conditioning (空调)? How will you sleep?my friend asked. I just told her that my family had decided to turn the air conditioner off to   36   money.
It was only 29 on the first night of our cost-cutting plan, but our three kids were restless and___37___.
“It’s too   38   to sleep,” my 13-year-old daughter said. “I’m about to die from this heat!” her brother shouted from down the hall. “Just deal with it for tonight,” I told them. I was too tired to argue    for long. I laid in bed quietly,listening to the cricket choir (蟋蟀的鸣叫)    39   . The sound made me think about my   40   .
I thought about my grandma, who lived until she was 92. She took care of my mom’s garden until just a few weeks before she died. My thoughts   41   her house, in the summer heat of my childhood.
If you watch for the wind,Grandma said, youll    42   and fall asleep.I stared at the thin white curtain (窗帘), hoping it would flutter (飘动). Lying still and waiting, I suddenly noticed the life outside my window: the cricket choir. The sound comforted me.
“Mom, did you   43   that?” my 7-year-old boy asked. “I think it was an owl.”
   44   ,” I told him. “Just keep listening.”
Without the noise of the air conditioner, the house became   45   and the night seemed close enough to touch.
36. A. make
B. spend
C. save
D. waste
37. A. unhappy
B. excited
C. quiet
D. scared
38. A. cold
B. wet  
C. warm
D. hot