牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

2015秋七年级英语上册 Unit 1《This is me》(self-assessment)导学案(无答案)...

allen2019 发表在 Study skills2020-1-10 09:20 [复制链接]
Unit1 This is me
.Learning ahead of time ( 自主先学)
年级__________ 学生______________ 阅读______________ 放学后______________ 擅长于____________________ 在那边__________________ 业余爱好_______________ 游泳_______________ 年龄____________可爱的____________ 来自__________________
高兴的______________ 教室file:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml6176\wps12.jpg_____________ 眼镜______________跳舞______________
.Cooperative learning (合作助学)
1. 阅读这本书_____________________     2. 七年级八班______________________
3. 他的新同学们___________________     4. 喜爱阅读___________________
5. 擅长于数学_____________________     6. 又高又苗条______________________
7 我和我的家人住在北京________________________________
8. 戴眼镜_________________________    9. 很高兴见到你___________________   
10. 留长发________________________    11.我12岁了。______________________
12.这是桑迪。________________________    13.很高兴见到你。__________________
14.你叫什么名字?我叫… _______________________? _______________________.
15.早上/ 中午/ 下午好____________________________________
.Extensive learning (拓展导学)
1. talk about Millie and her classmates/myself/people… 谈论某人/某事/某物…
2. I need to spend more time on using the new words to talk about food and lifestyle.
  我需要花更多时间用于使用新单词去讨论食物和生活方式。
  spend time on sth/doing sth  花时间做某事
.Enhancing learning through testing (检测促学)
(一) 用所给单词的正确形式填空
1. What _________ (be) the name of his dog?
2. Kate and I _________ (be) good friends.
3. Let’s ___________ (play) football after school.
4.She is a member of the _________ (阅读)Club.She reads books there every day.
5.Liu Xiang was_________ (出生)in Shanghai.
(二)选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空
happy    about    fish    watch    fly
6.He has a book_________ Bill Gates.1 want to borrow it from him.
7.All the students look_________ when they win the match.
8.He with his mother _________ kites on Sundays.
9.I’d like to_________ games this afternoon.
10.He doesn’t like going_________,but he likes eating fish.
三)完型填空
Good morning, everyone! I'm Zhou Jielun.   1  English name is Jay Chou. I come from _2   . I was born    3    1979. I'm tall    4   slim. I    5    long black hair. I    6    wear glasses. I live with my mother. I love listening    7    music. I'm good at dancing. I    8    hfile:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml6176\wps13.jpgard every day. I like playing basketball after work.
    Do you like me, boys and    9   ? Let's    10   good friends.
    (    ) 1. A. His                B. Your                         C. My                         D. Her
    (    ) 2. A. Taiwan                B. Hong Kong              C. London                D. Beijing
    (    ) 3. A. to                            B. at                                    C. on                          D. in
    (    ) 4. A. but                           B. and                           C. or                          D. so
    (    ) 5. A. is                       B. have                  C. has                      D. am
    (    ) 6. A. isn't                      B. aren't                       C. doesn't                   D. don't
    (    ) 7. A. for                B. to                         C. at                          D. on
    (    ) 8. A. work     file:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml6176\wps14.jpg          B. play                             C. read                   D. enjoy
    (    ) 9. A. teachers       B. students                      C. girls                   D. friends[
    (    ) 10.A.am                      B. is                              C. are                          D. be
四)阅读理解  
    It’s time to go to school now.I run to the bus stop without breakfast.It’s a rainy
day.I get on a bus and a woman with a dog which has no clean feet got on a bus.
    I don’t want the dog to sit near me,file:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml6176\wps15.jpgbut the woman says to the conductor,“Oh,I’d
like to pay for my dog.Canfile:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml6176\wps16.jpg file:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml6176\wps17.jpghe sit here like the other people? ”
    The conductor looks at the dog and says,“Yes,madam.But like the other people,he must not put his feet on thfile:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml6176\wps18.jpge chair.”
(    )1.When does the story happy?
        A.Afternoon.    B.Morning.    C.Evening.D.Sunday.
(    )2.What does the woman want to do?
         A.Give the dog a seat.    B.Get off the bus.
         C.Throw the dog away.   D.Stand there.
(    )3.Are the dog’s feet clean?
       A.Yes,it is. B.NO,it isn’t. C.Yes,they are  D.No,they aren’t.
(    )4.How does the writer go to school?
A.On foot.    B.By bike.    C.By car. D.Take a bus.
(    )5.Does the writer want the dog to sit near him?
      A.Yes,he is. B.NO,he isn’t. C.Yes,he does. D.No,he doesn’t.
. Reflection on learning(反思悟学
file:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml6176\wps19.png

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表