找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

6B期中冲刺

big肉肉 发表在 习题试卷2019-4-18 15:27 [复制链接]
6B期中冲刺
一. 单选
1. I have _____ animal friend, it lives in _____ university.     A. a; an     B. an; a      C. an; an
2. You have a new cups. ______ a nice cup!    A. How       B. What      C. Where
3. Smoke from cars ______ the air _____.   A. make; dirty     B. makes; clean      C. makes; dirty
4. The two men ______ the lion ______ a large net. The lion was sad.  
A. caught; with      B. catch; in        C. caught; use
5. There is a lot of ______ here in spring.   A. rainy      B. rains       C. rain
6. --______ is the weather like in spring here?  -- It’s sometimes ______.  
A. What; rainy       B. How; rainy     C.What; rains
7. My little brother is ill. I should _____ him today.     A. look out of       B. look at       C. look after
8. I don’t like meat. I usually have some rice, ______ and _____ for lunch.
A. fishes; vegetable        B. fish; vegetables       C. fish; vegetable
9. Jack and his brother _____their puppy in the street. But they didn’t _____it. They were  worried about it.
A. looked for; found       B. found; look for        C. looked for; find
10. Here _____ some milk _____ you.     A. are; for       B. is; for       C. is; to
11. --______ book is this?  --It’s Sandy’s.   A. Who’s       B. Whose      C. Who
12. My mother often buys things _____ the Internet.   A. in          B. on         C. at
13. The food is too bad. We can’t eat _____.    A. it     B. them      C. they
14. The lion ______ the mouse go.    A. let     B. letted      C. letting
15. Where are you _______?   A. going to do       B. going to       C. going
二. 选出划线部分读音不同的选项
(     )1. A. teeth               B. health             C. with              D. thin
(     )2. A. her                  B. never             C. order             D. dinner
(     )3. A. habit                B. happily           C. traffic            D. cola
(     )4. A. hit                    B. child              C. diet               D. tidy
(     )5. A. reach                B.peach             C. healthy          D. sleep
三. 单词运用
1. The little girl sits there _______. (quiet)      2. The _______(child) often play football after school.
3. There _______ (be) some bread in the fridge two days ago.  4. Don’t shout. The students ______(sleep).
5. Amy has _______ lessons every week. She wants to be a _______. (dance)
6. Our classroom is on the _______(five) floor of the building.
7. His brother ___________(study) in this school next month.
8. The sign over there _______ (mean) “No _______(smoke).”
9. The kite _______(fly) too high, so I couldn’t hold onto it.
10. Look! Here’s the red man. You _______(must) cross the road now.
四. 按要求完成句子
1. 我妹妹打算买一些新衣服。My sister _______ _______ _______ buy some new clothes.
2. –你将在北京待多久? –两周  --_______ _______ _______ _______ _______ in Beijing? – For two weeks.
3. 许多年轻人不在乎他们的健康.  Many young people don’t _______ _______their health.
4. 杨玲每周吃几个鸡蛋和一点甜食。Yang Ling eats a _______ eggs and a _______ sweet food every week.
5. 我们必须遵守规则并在路上保持安全。We must _______ the rules and _______ _______ on the road.
6. 我们不应该浪费太多能源。We shouldn’t _______ _______ _______ energy.
7. Andrew read magazines at home yesterday.(改疑问)______Andrew______magazines at home yesterday?
8. The photo is my sister’s (划线提问)  _______ _______ is it?
9. Lily went to the cinema on foot last Sunday. (同义句)  Lily _______ _______ the cinema last Sunday.
10. The girls will fly the kites in the playground. (否定句) The girls______ _____the kites in the playground.
11. Mr White wants to stay there for three days. (划线提问)_____ ______does Mr White want to stay there?
12. There were some tall trees here last year. (改否定句) There _______ _______ tall trees here last year.
五. 完型填空
Sam is a little boy, and he is only 8 years __1__. One day he goes to the __2__. It is the first time for him to do that. He __3__ a ticket(票) and then goes in. But after two or three minutes he comes __4__, buys a second ticket and goes in again. After __5__ minutes, he cames out again and buys a __6__ ticket. Two or three minutes later, he asks for another ticket. hen the girl in the ticket office asks him, “__7__ do you buy so many tickets? How many friends do you meet?” Sam answers, “__8__, I have no friend here. __9__ a big boy always stops me at the door and tears(撕) my __10__ in peace(碎片).”

(     )1. A. big         B. old       C. boy
(     )2. A. cinema   B. school  C. shop
(     )3. A. sees       B. take     C. buys
(     )4. A. in           B. home   C. out
(     )5. A. a few      B. a little  C. one
(     )6. A. more      B. third     C. new
(     )7. A. When     B. Why     C. What
(     )8. A. No         B. Yes      C. Sorry
(     )9. A. So          B. And     C. But
(     )10. A. money  B. tiecket  C. book

六. 阅读理解  
Long long ago, there was a farmer who kept some sheep. One morning, one of his sheep was missing. He looked around and found that, during the night, a wolf stole his sleep through a hole in the sheep pen(羊圈) His friend told him, “You should repair(修) the pen and cover the hole right away(立即)” But  the farmer said, “It’s too late. The sheep is already lost, so I don’t need to repair it.” The next morning, he found that another shoop was missing. Once again, the wolf stole the sheep through the hole in the pen. The farmer regretted(后悔) very much. So this time he quickly cut some wood to cover the hole and repaired the sheep pen carefully. From then on, no more sheep was stolen by the wolf.
(     )1. The best title (标题) is“_________”
A. A farmer and a snake     B. Better late than never     C. A friend in need is a friend indeed
(     )2. One morning, the farmer found _______ in the sheep pen.   A. sheep     B. a hole      C. a wolf
(     )3. The wolf are ______ of the farmer’s sheep?   A. two    B. many     C. all
(     )4. The farmer kept his sheep______.        A. in a sheep pen      B. at home      C. in the wood
(     )5. The wolf stole the farmer’s sheep_____.        A. in the morning      B. at night      C. in the day
七. 首字母填空
One day, a little monkey rides his new bike near the r______. This time he sees a lion u______ a tree. The lion is hungry and wants to eat the monkey. So the lion runs after h______. The monkey is afraid and falls into the river. But he can’t s______. He shouts. The rabbit hears him, and j______ into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is v______ strong. He helps the rabbit and the monkey. Three friends are very h______. They go to the elephant’s home. First, they sing and d______. Then they play a l______ of games. At last, they become good f______.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2019-4-24 20:45:12
谢谢无私分享!谢谢无私分享!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表