注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

译林版9A-Unit3综合练习(含答案)

北方以北 发表在 本单元综合2018-9-29 18:46 [复制链接]
9A-Unit3试题
(满分120分)
一 . 单项填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)  
(   )1.Make a     of the things you need to buy beforeshopping and that will save money as well as time.
         A.number                              B. list                                        C.photo     D. price
(   )2.The film star is busy all day and has little time     her little son.
         A.to                       B.of                       C.for                         D. in
(   )3.— Listen! The TV is    . Who is in the living room?
           —Little Jim. He is watching his favouritecartoon. w   W  w X k b 1.c O m
         A.off                      B.out                     C.away                      D. on
(   )4.— I have written to them twice to tell them the problem, but there is no     at all.
           —Maybe they didn’t get your letters.
         A.reply                  B. call                     C.information            D. news
(   )5.If we keep all the problems    , we will feel worse and worse and that will be bad for ourhealth.
         A.for us                 B. for ourselves      C. to us                           D.to ourselves
(   )6.In order to improve my English, I bought lots of English test papers     my brother’s advice.
         A.listening to          B. asking for        C.according to           D. looking forwardto
(   )7.— I can’t work out this Maths problem. I wonder who I should     help.
         —Why not ask Li Ping? He is good at Maths.
         A.look for              B. go for                 C.go with                  D. go to for
(   )8.— Why do you look so sleepy in class, John?
            —Sorry, sir. I     to watch a live football match last night.
         A.kept up                              B.made up                                C.stayed up              D. put up
(   )9.— I think it’s necessary for us to     one or two hobbies. Do you have any hobbies,Kitty? xKb 1 .Com     
            —My hobby is just hanging out with my friends, so I often     late at weekends.
         A.develop; stay out   B. have; go out     C. get; go home             D. develop; stay awake
(   )10.This morning I got up a bit late, so I had to take a taxi. Luckily, I got toschool    .
         A.from time to timeB. at times                                                C.on time         D. at the same time
(   )11.Tomorrow there will be an English test and now the students are all busy     the notes and English words.
         A.going on           B. going down         C. going across             D. going over
(   )12.— David, the weekend is coming. What shall we do?
         —    go hiking in the countryside?

9A-U3练习.doc
>
/ 11
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共11页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表