wang3632695 2018-5-29 19:50 [复制链接]
二○一八年海陵区中考适应性训练(二)
英语试题
(考试时间:120分钟  满分120分)
请注意:1.本卷分选择题和非选择题两个部分。
2.所有试题的答案均填写在答题卡上,答案写在试卷上无效。
第一部分 选择题(60分)
一、单项选择题 从下列每题所给的选项中,选出一个最佳答案。(15分)
1. ---Have you seen ____ documentary Amazing China, Tom?
--- Yes, it is quite ____ amazingfilm and inspires the patriotism(燃起爱国热情) of every Chinese.
A. a, the                          B.the, an                     C. a, a                   D. /, an
2. We are proud thatChina has the ability and power to fight ____ America ____ the trade warbetween China and the US.
A. for, in                         B.against, for        C. for, for                     D.against, in
3. It isknown that the spelling of some words in America is different from ____ inEngland.
A. It                              B.that                   C. one                   D.those
4. ____ his friends____ Tom has visited Taizhou Science Museum, but they plan to visit it againduring the summer holiday.
A. Both...and...              B. Either...or...              C. Neither...nor...   D. Not only...but also…
5.---____ do the students do some helping in the Home for the Elderly everymonth?
--- Twice a month.
A. How soon                    B. How long          C. How many times   D. How often
6. He wassearching for his passport ____ , but he couldn’t find it ____ .
A. everywhere, anywhere                             B.everywhere, somewhere
C. somewhere, everywhere                                   D. anywhere, everywhere
7. ---Good news! A company producing a special battery will be set up inTaizhou.
---Exactly! A series of new policies(政策)have ____ the use of new energy cars around China recently.
A. pushed for                   B. pushed in          C. put out                     D. tried out for
8. Mycomputer needs ____ . I think I need ____ to ask Mr. Zhang for help.
A. fixing ; going               B. to fix ; going     C. fixing ; to go          D. to fix ; to go
9. ---Peter’s tried out for the 2018 half-marathon race (半马) in Xinhua, hasn’t he
--- ____ . Although he was busyrevising for the entrance exam to senior high school.
A. No, he hasn’t               B. No, he isn’t              C. Yes, he has.              D.Yes, he is.
10. --- Hi, everybody! Readers IIcame back on CCTV again on May5th,2018.
---Really? It is reported that it has moved and attracted ____ viewers.
A. the number of             B. a number of      C. a great deal of   D. a series of
11. More thanthree-quarters of the class ____ the work, but half of the work ____ stillunfinished at present.
A. has taken part in, are                                 B. has taken part in, is
  C. havetaken part in, are                               D.have taken part in, is
12. ---Why did Tom fail in the exam
--- Because he put little effortinto study. And I think ____ .
A. no pain, no gain.
B. we shouldn’t put all eggs in one basket.
C. actions speak louder than words.
D. practice makes perfect.
13. ---Did you catch your flight to Beijing yesterday, Mr. Wang?
--- I nearly missed it. The plane____ when I got to the airport.
A.was leaving                   B. has left              C. leaves               D. will leave
14. The globe fish(河豚鱼) ____ very delicious, and it ____ first bythe cook in front of the eaters.
A. is tasted, usually tastes                           B.tastes, is usually tasted
C. tastes, is usually tasty                            D.is tasted, usually tastes
15. ---Could you tell me _______ , John?
--- Very pleasant and fantastic.
A. how do you find the trip toQinhu Park    B. how I can find the way to Qinhu Park
C.what you think of the trip toQinhu Park    D.What is Qinhu Park like

二○一八年海陵区中考英语适应性训练(二).rar

361.66 KB, 下载次数: 4, 下载积分: 金钱 -1

售价: 3 金钱  [记录]

泰州海陵区二○一八年中考适应性训练(二)

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表