牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

孩子学英汉互译,从井底之蛙英文版开始

小叁岁儿 2017-12-18 13:53 [复制链接]
  就语言学习本身来说,它是比较单调和枯燥的。孩子们在刚接触到英汉互译时,一般会很为难如何翻译得精准、语句通顺。今天,就让小编以经典的儿童故事“井底之蛙”英文版,告诉大家如何去翻译吧。

《井底之蛙》是小学的时候学过的一则寓言故事,告诉我们要多学习,多实践,不要像井底之蛙一样目光短浅,没什么见识;这里提供一则中英文双语版,帮助学习英语的用户提高语言翻译能力。

There was once a frog who made his home in a shallowwell. One day he met a turtle from the East Sea.从前有只青蛙,在浅井里居住。一天,它遇见一只从东海来的大鳖。"I'm extremely happy!" the frog told theturtle. "When on the ground, I would leap up and down the railing of thewell. When I'm tired, I would rest on the broken bricks."井蛙对大鳖说:「我真是乐透了!高兴时,便在井栏上跳跃。疲倦时,就躺在破砖上休息。"Back in the water, I would swim with only myhead above the surface. When I walk in the mud, I would bury my feet. I lookback at the worms, crabs, and tadpoles who share my well. They can't be ashappy as I am."回到水里,我只是露出我的头游泳。跳到泥里,我则埋没我的双腿。我回头看看井里的赤虫、蟹和蝌蚪。它们可不及我快乐呢!"

The pool of water belongs to me because thewell is mine. This is the greatest pleasure!" the frog said proudly."You should come visit me some time!"井水是我,因为这口井属于我,这就是最大的喜乐啊!你有空不妨来探望我。」The turtle went with the frog to the shallow well.Lifting his right foot, he tried to enter the well. But it got stuck evenbefore he could extend his left one, so he leisurely retreated.大鳖听了,就跟着井蛙入井里,怎知左脚还未伸进​​去,右脚已经绊住了,于是便从容地退了出来。Rather amused, the turtle said, "I can't tellyou how vast the East Sea is, for it is beyond measure. However, flood doesn'tincrease its depth the least bit, and drought can't make it lose an inch . Itsdepth does not change with time, nor does it change with the amount ofrainfall. This is its greatest pleasure!"大鳖给逗乐了,便对青蛙说:「东海的大,我无法给你描,因为那是无法测量的。水灾既不能增加它的深度,旱灾也不能减少它一吋。它的深度,是不会因时间的长短,或两量的多少而有所改变。这就是东海最大的喜乐啊!」

On hearing the turtle, the frog was dumbfounded.井蛙听了,惊讶得呆一边。

看完了井底之蛙的中英文版互译,各位小朋友有没有对翻译的技巧和语序有一定的了解呢?如果还想了解更多关于中英文翻译的技巧,可以浏览vipjr.com/english/Baike/article/2461

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表