找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

2008中考英语模拟试题

水仙凝 2008-6-12 09:49 [复制链接]
ZK---10
Choose
1.  ______ he ______ to do the washing at home?
  A. Is...have                 B. Does...have              C. Does...has           D. Is...has
2.  Mrs. Green was in the doctor's room. The doctor ______ her carefully.
  A. looked over             B. looks over              C. looked at             D. watched
3.  You'd better ______ too ______.
  A. not to eat...many        B. not eat...many          C. not eat...much        D. not to eat...much
4.  -– Have you seen _____ pen? I left it here this morning.-- Is it _____ black one? I think I saw it somewhere.
A. a; the                   B. the; the                  C. the; a                D. a; a
5.  There are a lot of new buildings on ______ side of the street.
A. either                   B. every                    C. both                 D. all
6.  We’ll try to do the work with ________ money and _______ people.
A. few; little                B. little; few                C. less; fewer          D. fewer; less
7.  After ______, I often have a short rest.
  A. eat                      B. meals                    C. meal                D. have supper
8.  My dog is _______than _______.
    A. bigger, you              B. bigger, yours             C. the bigger, your     D. big,  yours
9.  --- I'll buy ______ of them, so I can give one to my friend, Helen.
  A. either                   B. neither                   C. all                   D. both
10.  He ______ two thousand trees since 1985.
  A. plants                   B. planted                  C. will plant             D. has planted
11.  It's good to take exercise ______.
  A. in bed                   B. at night                 C. in the room          D. in the morning
12.  As she ___ the newspaper, Granny __________ asleep.
A read; was falling       B. was reading; fell      C. was reading; was falling D. read; fell
13.  The baby is sleeping, you must stop       a noise.
A. making                  B. make                    C. to make              D. made
14.  You must       for your speech next morning.
A. be ready                B. ready                    C. are ready            D. will be ready
15.  He went to see the doctor because his knees hurt       .
A. bad                     B. badly                    C. worse                D. worst
16.  He will come as soon as he _________ free tomorrow.
A. will be                  B. does                     C. is                    D. shall be
17.  She had not a pen. So she used a pencil ________.
A. also                     B. instead                  C. too                   D. instead of
18.  In half an hour he was fast ________.
A. asleep                   B. sleep                    C. slept                 D. sleeping
19.  I’m going ______ Li Hui.
A. take                     B. instead                  C .instead of             D. carry
20.  I often feel ______ in the evening.
A. tired                     B. tiring                   C. tire                   D. be tired
21.  She went home __________ book for her.
A. to buy                   B. to get                   C. to borrow             D. wanted
22.  _____ dreaming is good for us.
A. Sometime                B. Some time              C. Sometimes            D. Some times
23.  ______ terrible cough! I'll take you to the hospital.
A. How                     B. What                    C. How a                D. What a
24.  Her mother  _________ the house every day.
    A. cleans                   B. clean                    C. is cleaning            D. cleaning
25.  We can see only __________ water in the lake.
    A. a few                    B. a little                   C. few                   D. little of
Put
1)        Lily felt sad because her bird was _______(die).
2)        The _________________ (thief) were caught in the corner of the building at last.
3)        The 21st Century is becoming more and more popular with the ______________ (grow) of its readers.
4)        Mr Know-ali's head is full of _________________ (wise). He can answer all kinds of questions.
5)        Thanks to the doctor's __________________ (treat), the blind boy could see again.
6)        We should hold more ________________ (act) to raise money for the children in poor areas.
7)        He fell in love with the girl because of her __________________ (beautiful) and purity.
8)        Chongqing lies in the __________________ (west) part of China.
9)        Miss Zhao made herself __________________ (relax) by means of listening to jazz music.
10)        Yellow represents intelligence  and                 (warm).
11)        I don't think the trainers are __________________ (suit) for me. They are too small.
12)        The people in some areas are too poor to afford ______________ (see) the doctor in China.
13)        The Launch of CE1 _____________ (send) into space successfully on the evening of October 24.
14)        The money my mother gives to me once a week is used to ______________ (buy) some school things .
15)        Sometimes the grades of the students’ maths test ______________ (record) on the board in my school.
Rewrite
1.  Was another man-made satellite sent up into space by them last year?
___________ ___________ send up another man-made satellite into space last week?
2.  Wang Wei will mend the desk soon.
The desk will _____________  ______________  by Wang Wei soon.
3.  Someone saw him enter the teachers’office.
He ____________ ____________ ____________ enter the teachers’ office.
4.  We heard her sing a song at the party.
She _____________ heard ____________ sing a song at the party.
5.  They produce silk in Suzhou.                           
    Silk _______________  _____________ in Suzhou.
6.  Lucy sent me a New Year Card last week.
A New Year Card _______________ sent ______________ her by me last week.
7.  Peole use metal for making machines.
Metal ____________  ____________ for making machines.
8.  He made me do that for him.
I ____________ made __________ do that for him.
9.  Did they build a bridge here a year ago?
__________ a bridge _____________ here by them a year ago?
10  Who’s broken the vase?
    Who’s the vase ____________ broken?
Read
Simon is a Grade 9 student. He is c              about playing football. But his love of football has
b             a big problem now. He always plays football with his friends at school o           in the park after school. They like s            out late to play football. They often play for three hours and they just forget w               to stop. His parents don't like this and ask him to come b             by 6 p.m.  Simon feels stressed and gets angry from time to time. He believes i             is important for them to spend some time on football. This can help them relax and make their lives c             . He wishes he could have his p              support. He often asks his friends to offer him some s                .

Jimmy is very  1  at maths. Mary, his sister, doesn’t do well  2   it. Jimmy often helps her with her maths. One night Jimmy and Mary took out their exercise-books and began  3  their lessons. Soon Jimmy finished  4    his homework, but his sister   5  . She couldn’t work   6   the last one. “Let me   7   you,” said Jimmy. “No, please   8  . I’ll do it myself, ” said Mary. She thought hard, an hour   9  , she worked it out. She was very tired, but very, very   10  .
(    )1 . A. good                B. better                C. fine                D. well   
(    )2 . A. at                   B. in                   C. on                  D. of
(    )3 . A. to make             B. do                   C. to do                 D. of
(    )4 . A. do                  B. to do                 C. did                  D. doing
(    )5 . A. couldn’t                    B. don’t                 C. needn’t             D. can’t
(    )6 . A. on                  B. out                  C. at                   D. for
(    )7 . A. to help                     B. to speak              C. help                 D. to tell
(    )8 . A. didn’t               B. couldn’t              C. can’t                D. don’t
(    )9 . A. after                       B. later                 C. behind              D. in
(    )10. A. sorry               B. bad                 C. happy              D. angry
Write:     An Exciting Thing
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2009-5-6 15:45:22
thanks for your share-in
发表于 2014-4-22 10:06:11
Thank you very much!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表