只需一步,快速开始

较好的毕业试题

gao963963 2008-6-3 16:12 [复制链接]
六年级英语6B综合试卷
班级         姓名         

听力部分(30%)
一、听录音,判断图意是否与所听内容相符。相符的写“T”,不相符的写“F”。(听一遍)6分
1.        2.          3.  
(    )                                         (    )                                                 (   )
4.        5.         6.  
(    )                                         (    )                                                    (   )
二、根据所听问句,选择适当的答语。12
(   ) 1. A. Yes, he is.                        B. No, she isn’t.                C. Yes, he does.
(   ) 2. A. Hers is.                                B. Yes, she is.                        C. Sure.
(   ) 3. A. Helen does.                        B. I like autumn.                C. Sure
(   ) 4. A. She is going to Bejing.                        B. She went to the park.
C. She goes to the park.
(   ) 5. A. She is from China.                                B. He is from England.
C. Yes, she is from China.
(   ) 6. A. All right.                        B. That’s all right.
C. That’s right.
三、听录音,根据短文内容选择正确的答案(听两遍)12 %
(   )1. What subject does he study at school?
          A. Piano.        B. Art.        C. PE.
(   )2. When will he stop his study?
          A. April.        B. June.        C. July.
(   )3. What is he going to do in the evening?
          A. To have dinner.        B. To play the piano.        C. To study Art.
(   )4. How many hours will he sleep?       
          A. Four hours.        B. Eight hours.        C. Nine hours.
(   )5. He will go home by _____.
           A. bus                        B. bike                        C. taxi.
(   )6. Why does he like the work?
          A. Because he only works three nights a week.
          B. Because he only works from 4 to 1.
          C. Because he only works three days a week.
笔试部分70%
一、根据首字母或中文的提示,填入句中所缺单词。10分
1. Whose school is heavier, yours or m_____?
2. Which s_______ do you like best? I like spring best.
3. I like s________, because I can swim in the river.
4. C_______ is coming. I’ll get presents from my parents.
5. I want to write a l_______ to my pen friend.
二、选择:12分
(    ) 1. My pen is as _______ as this one.
                A. tall                                        B. high                                         C. long
(    ) 2、Do you have ______brothers  _____sisters?
A some or                            B any and                            C  any or
(    ) 3、A: ______younger, you or Tom ?    B: Tom is
A Whose                           B Who’s                                   C  Who
(    ) 4、A: Can I have _____ gule, Mr Li?                  B: Of course.
                A. some                                B. a                                          C.any
(    ) 5、Can he ____fast?
A. swimming                          B. swims                            C. swim
(    ) 6、Liu Tao _____well in PE.
A. don’t do                          B. doesn’t do                          C. isn’t do
(    ) 7、A: What are the boys doing?    B: They ________.
                A. play basketball                                        B. playing basketball
C. are playing basketball
(    ) 8、_____can I get to the shopping center ?
        A. Where                           B. How                                   C. When
(    ) 9、David’s parents ______for a walk in the park last night.
        A. went                             B. goes                                   C. go
(    ) 10、A: _____ it often rain in the spring?           B: Yes, it _____.
                A. Does  does                        B. Did  did                           C. Does do.
(    ) 11. He usually _____ to the park on Sundays.
                A. go                                        B. goes                                        C. went
(    ) 12. Where _____ you just now? I _____ in the bedroom.
       A. are am                                B. were         was                        C. were am
三、从Ⅱ栏中选出能对Ⅰ栏中的句子作出正确的答句(8分)
                                        Ⅰ                                                                        Ⅱ
(    )1. Does Jim swim slower than David?                A. They’re theirs.
(    )2. What’s wrong with you?                                        B. Sure, here you are.
(    )3. Can I have an apple?                                                C. Thank you.
(    )4. How many birds can you see?                                D. I’m hungry.
(    )5. Let’s go swimming this afternoon.                        E. Great!
(    )6. Whose wallets are they?                                        F. I can see seven.
(    )7. Your skirt is so beautiful.                                        G. Yes, we did.
(    )8. Did you have a party last night?                        H. No, he doesn’t.
四、看图完成对话。每空一词12分
(一)
A: Hello.
B: Hello. Is that Yang Ling?
A: Yes, ________.
B: This is Su Yang. What are you going to do this afternoon?
A: I am going to _____  _____  _____ a singing contest .
B: Oh, Great! Can I want to go _____ you?
A: OK.
(二)
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the ____ to Huang He Middle School ?
B: Sure. Go ______ this street, and then turn _____ at the _____ crossing. It’s _____ your left.
A: Is it far from here?
B: Yes, it is. You can _____ bus No. 5.
A: ______ is the bus stop?
B: It’s over there.
A: Thank you very much.
B: You’re welcome.
五、用所给动词的适当形式填空。10分
1. Look, the students ________ (run) in the playground.
2. He _____ (read) a book last night. It’s very interesting.
3. My brother jumps _______ (far) than me.
4. Would you like _________ (join) us?
5. We are ______________ (visit) the farm next week.
六、完型填空:10分
Ben and Jim are twin  1  . They are nine. They   2   in SheYang Primary School. They are in   3  class. Everyday they  4  school and come back together.
   Their teacher, Mrs Green, says to the pupils(小学生),”please write a composition(作文) ‘My Mother’.”
   Jim is   5   good boy. He writes the composition  6  home. But Ben plays  7  football  8  his friends. The next day Mrs Green says to the class,” I read your compositions today. But two of yours  9  just the same.” Ben stands up and says,” Jim and I are twins. We have the same  10  .”
(   ) 1. A. brother                                B. sisters                                C. brothers
(   ) 2. A. study                                 B. studys                                C. studies
(   ) 3. A. the same                         B. same                                C. some
(   ) 4. A. went to                                B. goes                                        C. go to
(   ) 5. A. a                                        B. an                                        C. the
(   ) 6. A. at home                                B. in                                         C. at
(   ) 7. A. the                                        B. a                                        C. /
(   ) 8. A. with                                        B. and                                        C. at
(   ) 9. A. is                                        B. am                                        C. are
(   ) 10. A. father                                B. mother                                 C. parents
七、阅读判断下列句子是否与短文相符,相符的写“T”,不相符的写“F”8分
Buying Tickets(票)
Sam is a little boy, and he is only eight years old. One day he goes to the cinema. It is the first time for him to do that. He buys a ticket and then goes in. But after two or three minutes he comes out, buys a second ticket and goes in again. After a few minutes he comes out again and buys a third ticket .Two or three minutes later he asks for another ticket.
Then the girl in the ticket office asks him, ”Why do you buy so many tickets? How many friends do you meet?” Sam answers, ”No, I have no friend here. But a big boy always stops me at the door and tears my tickets in piece.”
(   ) 1. Sam is eight years old.
(   ) 2. It is the third time for Sam to go to the cinema.
(   ) 3. Sam bought two tickets .
(   ) 4. Sam has no friend in the cinema.

命题说明
本套试题根据《牛津小学英语6B》的内容编制而成。学习目标主要包含以下几方面的内容:1、形容词和副词的比较级;2、问路和指路的方法;3、有关“季节及气候”的日常交际用语;4、一般将来时;
基于上述这些目标,笔者采用了听力和笔试两种考查方式,其中听力部分三题,共30分;笔试部分七题,共70分。题型丰富多彩。试题具有较强的知识针对性和操作可行性,笔者在训练学习的听力能力、思维能力、判断能力等方面做了积极的探索。现将命题思路简述如下:
1.加强基础训练:听力第一题和笔试第一题和第二题主要是考查学生对四会句型、四会单词及一些固定短语的掌握情况;
2.听力的第二题、笔试的第三、第五题主是考查学生对一些语法知识的掌握情况;
3.注重实际运用能力的培养:听力第三题、笔试第四、六、七主要考查学生对所学知识的综合运用能力。
听力稿:
一、听录音,判断图意是否与所听内容相符。相符的写“T”,不相符的写“F”。(听一遍)
1.The girl’s kite is higher than the boy’s.
2. I like winter,because we can stay at home.
3. We always play basketball after school.
4. Today is windy.
5. We are going to have a picnic tomorrow.
6. Can I have some gule? Sure.
二、根据所听问句,选择适当的答语。12
1. Is her mother a teacher?
2. Whose pen is longer, hers or yours?
3. Which season do you like?
4. What did you do last week?
5. Where is Lily’s sister from?
6. Shall go to the park?
三、听录音,根据短文内容选择正确的答案(听两遍)12 %
John Brown is an Art School student. He will leave the school in July this year. He is going to work in the evening. He is going to play the piano at the restaurant of the Star Hotel. After work he will have dinner. He will take a taxi home at three in the morning. He will go to bed at four and get up at one in the afternoon. He likes the work because he only works three nights a week.
参考答案:
笔试部分
一、1. mine; 2. season; 3. summer; 4. Christma; 5. letter
二、1. A  2. C  3. B  4. A   5. C   6. B
        7.C  8. B   9. A   10. A  11. B  12. B
三、1. H  2. D  3. B  4. F  5. E  6. A  7. C  8. G
四、(一)speaking take part in with
(二)way along right third on take Where
五、
1. are running
2. read
3. farther