牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

高三定语从句专项训练

忘记真实 2017-11-16 14:51 [复制链接]
2016-2017定语从句模拟题
(  )1. Tech-free tourism refers to travelingwithout a mobile phone or similar devices, particularly to places ________block or cannot access Internet and cellular signals.
A. that  B. where C. when  D. who
(  )2. In history, the Romany splitinto different groups and developed their own language, ________ there are nowapproximately sixty varieties.                          
A. by which            B. of which        C.by whom                        D. of whom
(  )3. Just as Martin Luther King, Jr.said, peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means ________ wearrive at that goal.
A. in which  B. with which C. by which  D. to which
(  )4. I have to remind myself thatsome birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. Andwhen they fly away, the part of you ________ knows it was an offence to lockthem up does feel happy.
A. that  B. who C. where  D. when
(  )5. The door was open, from ________he could see everything outside.
A. which  B. after which  C. behind it D. where
(  )6. — Can you explain ________China's football team failed again in the attempt for the World Cup?
— I am sorry, but this is the lasttime. We will behave ourselves.
A. why is it that  B.why it is that  C. how it is that  D. how is it that
(  )7. The WFP has launched a newapp called ShareTheMeal, ________ potential, people believe, is enormous as itallows smartphone users to make donations with a simple tap on their phone.
A. whose  B. that C. where  D. which
(  )8. So far, there has been no scientificconsensus about ________ induces the risk of eating GM food.
A. what is it that B.what it is that  C. it is what  D. what is it
(  )9. Press enter and theapplication form will be displayed on the screen ________ your address could bechanged.
A. where  B. which C. that  D. as
    (  )11.The two-story building hasturned into a tea-house, among ________previous owners were many well-known actors andactresses.  
A. whose  B. which C. what  D. whom
(  )12. Frankly speaking, I alwaysregard you as my best friend, ________ I place entire trust.                              
A. who  B. that C. on whom  D. in whom
(  )13. After investigation, thepolice found out one clue ________ voices were heard calling for help from somevery distant place that day.
A. where  B. when C. that  D. whose
(  )14. They arrived at the borderbetween Kenya and Tanzania at 2 p.m.,________ lies a national nature reserve.
A. what  B. which C. where  D. when
(  )15. Desertification, the namefor ________ happens when land ________ can be used to grow crops turns intodesert, is a growing world problem.
A. which; that  B. what; how C. what; that  D. how; which 卷十二
(  )16. Youth is a period of ourlife ________ we see no limit to our hopes and wishes.
A. where  B. that C. what  D. when
(  )17. In September of 2016, theG20 summit will be held in Hangzhou, ________ theme is to stress innovation, reformand development.
A. where  B. which C. when D. whose
(  )18. There has been positivereaction to the proposal of helping the disabled, the impact ________ will belasting especially for younger ones.
A. on which  B. on whom C. of which  D. of whom
(  )19. The year of 2016 is thebeginning of China's 13th Five-Year Plan, ________ecological civilization is an important part.
A. of which  B. in which C. for which  D. on which
(  )20. Giving is a universalopportunity ________ regardless of your age, profession, religion, andbackground, you have the capacity to create change.
A. when  B. that C. where D. which
(  )21. —________ that otherwisesuccessful people and companies don't break through to the next level?
—I think they are too content withthemselves to move on.
A. How it is  B.How is it  C. What it is  D. What is it
(  )22. Yang Jiang's Reaching theBrink of Life, the title of ________ refers to her late husband's collection ofessays, was published at the age of 97.
A. that  B.which  C. whose  D. what
(  )23. I'm very lucky to have acomfortable life, ________ there's always food on the table, heat in thewinter, and, above all, love in the house.
A. which  B. when C. where  D. whom
(  )24. — Do you know ________ thatprevents so many citizens from being happy?
— I am sure low income is the mainreason.
A. why is it  B. what is it C. why it is  D. what it is
(  )25. The pupils in our schoollike reading after lunch, most of ________ seated on the grass unless it rains.
A. them  B. whom C. that  D. who
(  )26. —Have you heard that ourprimary school will be torn down next year?
—Really? I suppose it is such badnews ________ most of its former and present students will feel upset about.
A. that  B. which C. as  D. what
(  )27. Scientists think calculatingis a necessary skill ________  they basetheir researches.
A. on it  B. on that C. on which  D. on whose
(  )28. He's a very good actor,________ a lot of comedians are not, and he's a good director and a good writeras well.
A. who  B. where C. whom  D. which
(  )29. In the heart of Toronto isthe Canadian National Tower, ________ is often called the CN Tower for short.
A. where  B.which  C. that  D. when
(  )30. We are creating a new visionfor public health ________ all of society work together to get healthier andlive longer.
A. which  B. whom C. where  D. when
(  )31. While the house prices inWuxi keep rising, a lot of houses have been sold out, ________ most were soldto buyers from Shanghai and Suzhou.
A. in which  B. among them C. of which  D. of them
(  )32. “Prehistorical powers” is one ofthe 10 most popular phrases used by Chinese people, ________ many arefrequently employed in online chats.
A. of whom  B. to whom C. through which  D. among which
(  )33. It is on Spring FestivalEve, ________ every one is celebrating the Chinese new year, ________ Senior 3students in China can take a rest from their study.
A. when; that  B. that; when C. when; when  D. that; that
(  )34.Vancouver's appeal consists of comfort and security, making it what Andy Yancalls a “hedge city”,________ feature issocial and political stability.
A. of which  B. of whom C. which  D. whose
(  )35.We are committed to creating a world free from the homeless and the hopeless, aworld ________ each and every corner is a true paradise.
A. that  B. which C. of which  D. from where
(  )36. Years may wrinkle the skin, butit is to give up enthusiasm ________ wrinkles the soul.
A. who  B. which C. that  D. when
(  )37. It's strongly advised thatsmokers not be allowed to smoke in any room ________ babies currently occupies.
A. where  B. whose C. that  D. as
(  )38. Teachers in primary schools________ influence the kids fall under should be role models.
A. whose  B. who C. where  D. which
(  )39. Keeping a regular sleepschedule is important for setting a baby's body clock,  ________ researchers note should be in placeby about 4 months of age.
A. whose B.which  C. when  D. where
(  )40. In my opinion, one'sindividual income does not wholly reflect the extent ________  one's self-value and social value arerealized.
A. of which  B. with which C. on which  D. to which
(  )41. The inner thoughts of thetwo young persons are revealed in the book, ________ both of them fail to express.
A. where  B. when C. who  D. which
(  )42. With the help of theInternet, different countries have come together to form a community ________people can share thoughts and global issues.
A. whose  B. which C. where  D. when

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表