找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

让学生试着演说

洛尘 2005-6-4 10:50 [复制链接]
动作 语音语调 手里拿跟教鞭 配着图说
    U8.
    Good afternoon,Everyone! How do you spend your weekends? I like insects very much. When I am free at the weekends. I often watch and catch insects with my good friends? Do you like insects? Today I'd like to talk about some insects with you. Look at the first picture. This is an ant. It's very small. But I think it's very lovely. They work in groups. They can carry big things. This beautiful insect is a butterfly. Often we can see them in the garden.Because they like flowers very much. Do you know this insect? Its name is dragonfly. We often can see them before raining. It has two pairs of big wings. This brow insect is not a dragonfly. It's a firefly. It's very interesting. It glow at night. I often catch them, and put them in the bottle. Look at this insect. I think many boys like this insect. Because they like to fight. Do you know what this is. It often lives in the tree. Right. It's a cicade. They often sings on hot days. But I don't like listening. They are terrible.

U 9
    Hello everyone! Look at the picture! In this picture you can see a man and some children. They are from different countries. The tall man is from USA. He lives in New York. but now he is in China. He likes travelling. he wants to go around China. He’s very interested in the Great Wall in Beijing, the Gardens in Suzhou, He also want to visit Xi’an.
This boy is from China. His name is Wang Bing. He's from Beijing. This is a Chinese boy,too. His name is LiuTao. but he is from Shang hai. They can speak English.This beautiful girl is very lovely. I like her very much. Her name is Nancy, This is her brother,David. They are British. They can speak Chinese. This boy is not British. He’s from the USA. His name is Ben. Look! His hair is very funny. He can’t speak Chinese. But he can speak French.  
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2005-6-4 11:36:00
那这些文章是学生写,还是老师写呢?一个学生说这么一段需要多少时间呢?在课堂上行吗?请教啊!
发表于 2005-6-4 11:43:00
我只是做了个模版课堂时间有限 当然是课外了   不能因为时间比较少  不能因为不考   不能因为要做很多考卷  就不发展学生的口头吧:) 呵呵 特别是学习优秀的学生 一定要 有这样的锻炼  差点的学生 即便不肯做 做不出来至少他们也会读读书  保个本把
发表于 2005-6-4 12:38:00
我想学习英语本来的目的就是要发展学生的语言能力,你做的对。可现在却被考试弄的走样了,呵呵。
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-4 19:49:28编辑过]

发表于 2005-6-4 12:57:00
这和考试并不矛盾 !  听力理解, 中译英  不应该都是说出来的结果吗? 考试与之相比不就是要记几个单词吗? 总结点方法 并不难做到 至于差生 那当然是没办法  但也总不能老拿"差生"说事吧 ,如果真的废除笔试,  我想未必有很多老师把学生的口语弄上去
发表于 2005-6-4 13:15:00

我录了一小段

[upload=rar]viewFile.asp?ID=510[/upload]

eFNTjVtF.rar

226.95 KB, 下载次数: 10, 下载积分: 金钱 -1

让学生试着演说

发表于 2005-6-4 13:16:00
晕  我怎么配的这个音乐   忧郁死了
发表于 2005-6-4 13:36:00

重来

[upload=rar]viewFile.asp?ID=511[/upload]

nJVkm0dz.rar