QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

My New Teachers(教学实录)

jennytjj 2007-7-13 08:50 [复制链接]
新学期马上到了,让我们为开学第一堂可课做准备吧.
一.Greetings:Good morning,class.
Nice to meet you!
How are you?
二.Warm-up:Who is he?  Mr.Wang. He’s a new teacher.
Who is she? Miss Zhang. She’s a new teacher.
Who is  he ? Mr. Brown. He’s  a new teacher.
Who is she? Miss White. She’s  a new teacher.
三.Teaching procedures:
Step One:New contents
T: New term is coming. Look! There are many new teachers coming. They had their structure and charastics. So Let’s know them first,ok?
[From CAI show a primary school  ,many pupils and some strange teachers in the flash picture. Each teacher is going to school and holding a acdamic book in their hands]
T: Look! Two teachers are talking. One is English teacher. she’s pretty and  thin. She’s wearing a pair of glasses , pink blouse , white jeans and black boots. She’s Miss White. Dear friends, Who is your English teacher?
S1: Miss Whte. She’s a new teacher.
T: Oh, you’re so clever !  Of course, Miss White is our new English teacher. Let’s  say "Hello" to her,ok?
Ss: Ok. Hello, Miss White.
T: Now  I’ll ask you a question. Who is fast , who is  the winner!  Who is your new English teacher?
Ss: Miss White. Miss White is our new English teacher.
T: Great!  
Step Two:
T: Let’s look again! Next to the English teacher is a Maths teacher. He’s Mr. Wang. He’s fat and short. But he teaches well. He’s wearing a brown jacket , blue pants and gray shoes. In his left hand is a new maths book. Who is your new Maths teacher?
S2: Mr. Wang.
T: Wonderful! Mr. Wang is a new Maths teacher. He’s your new teacher. Do you like him?
Ss:Yes. we do.
T: Now . let’s play the game again! One, two, Who is your new Maths teacher?
Ss:Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang is our new Maths  teacher.
Step Three:
T: Dear class. we’ve known two teachers. But there ’s still other two waiting for us. Can you guess who are they?
[ Show two shadows  to students]
S3: One is  Chinese teacher. another is art teacher.
T: Chinese is right, but Art is wrong.  You did  a  good job! But who can tell me the other teacher is who?
S4: Is she a music teacher?
T: Super! She’s a new music teacher. She’s Miss Zhang. She’s tall and healthy. She sings classic music , country music , pop music, and so on.
Dear, who is your new music teacher?
Ss: Miss Zhang. Miss Zhang is our new music teacher.
T:The man is black and strong .He’s wearing a green T-shirt , yellow pants and white sneakers. He’s humrous. He likes reading and writing. He’s Mr. Brown.  Do you know who is your Chinese teacher?
Ss:Mr.Brown. Mr. Brown is our new Chinese teacher.
T: Again! Who is your Chinese teacher?
Ss:Mr.Brown. Mr.Brown is our new Chinese teacher.
Step Four:Presentation
T: From the short cartoon watching . we meet our new teachers. At this time . let’s play a  game , ok?
Ss:Ok.
T: I take lots of correct clothes for these teachers  and these teachers model. I will choose  four students and come to the front .then put on the right clothes for your  teachers. Who can try?
Ss: let me try! let me try!
[Play the game more times , then give the four groups prizes]
Step Five: Consolidation
T: You did  a super job! Each group could win some prize on the blackboard. But we can easily find group three is the first. Let’s play another game ,ok? Catch up.ok?
Ss:Ok!
T:I also need four students coming to the front and acting as four different teachers, then I ask :Who is your new Chinese teacher?Who is your new Maths teacher? Who is your new English teacher? Who is your new music teacher?
Ss:Sure. me!me!me!me!
T:Who is your new Chinese teacher?
[A student is acting as a Chinese teacher and he looks humrous]
Ss:He’s our new Chinese teacher. Mr. Brown is our new Chinese teacher.
[let four students finish the action and ask four times because it could consolidate the new contents and practise the Ss fluent oral language and their acting ability]
Step Six: Summary
T: There is a form about your new teachers. If you think good.you can write "yes"or "no".It’s about their wearing and teaching subjects.
Board                  Design        
My                New              Teachers                                 one      two     three       four
Who is your new Chinese teacher?                                         
Mr. Brown. Mr.Brown is our new Chinese teacher.
Who is your new Maths teacher?
Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang is our new Maths teacher.
Who is your new English teacher?
Miss White. Misss White is our new English teacher.
Who is your new Music teacher?
Miss Zhang. Miss Zhang is our new Music teacher.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2007-7-13 11:22:34
感觉还是不错的,可能你们上课的时候是有多媒体教学把,我们没没有设备所以一般上课的时候也会有greetings和warm up 来简单活跃以下气氛就可以拉:lol
发表于 2007-10-5 16:51:30
你们上的是牛津英语吗
发表于 2009-3-24 12:17:40
看一看,应该对我们是有用的。
发表于 2009-4-28 17:53:41
Very good ! You have done a good job
发表于 2010-5-27 09:02:47
恩,谢谢分享,沈特的课很有学习的价值
发表于 2010-5-27 09:03:44
恩,谢谢分享,
课很有学习的价值,太棒了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册