QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

第一单元自制练习卷

asteryang 发表在 习题试卷2017-10-13 08:51 [复制链接]
五年级上册Unit1单元测试              2017.9
Class               Name                Mark                  
听力部分30%
一、听录音,选出所听到句子中含有的选项。(10%)
(   )1.  A. baby                                B. bear                        C. bird
(   )2.  A. home                                B. hard                        C. house
(   )3.  A. night                                B. light                  C. right
(   )4.  A. find                                B. fat                        C. forest
(   )5.  A. beside                        B. behind                C. between
(   )6.  A. her                                B. him                        C. his
(   )7.  A. soup                                B. soft                         C. sofa
(   )8.  A. rubber                        B. really                        C. river
(   )9.  A. they                                B. there                        C. then
(   )10. A. apple                         B. eight                        C. afraid
二、听录音,判断下列图片与所听内容是否相符,用√表示相符,用×表示不符。(5%)
1.(    )                     2.(    )                    3.(    )
4.(    )                      5.(    )
三、听录音,选出正确的应答句。(5%)
(   )1. A. Yes, I am.                                B. No, I can’t.                        C. No, I don’t.
(   )2. A. Yes, there is.                        B. Yes, it is.                                C. Yes, they are.
(   )3. A. It’s my pen.                                B. Under the desk.                C. They’re on the desk.
(   )4. A. Here’s a cake for you.        B. You can go to bed.                C. Put on your coat.
(   )5. A. Yes.                                        B. Good idea.                        C. Thank you.
四、听录音,填入所缺单词。(10%)
Mary lives in a beautiful _________ in the forest. It is big and ________. There are four ________. This is Mary’s bedroom. There _____ a desk ___________ the bed. On the desk, there are _______ books. Her pencil case is __________ the books. There is a ________ in _______ of the desk. Mary likes _______ room very much.

笔试部分70%
一、判断下列单词划线部分的发音是否相同,相同用S表示,不同用D表示。(5%)
(   )1. car  nice                        (   )2. cake  look                (   )3. juice   cat
(   )4. black  clock                (   )5. jacket  coat               
二、根据句意和中文提示完成句子。(12%)
1.在森林里_______ the ___________                        2.又冷又怕__________ and ____________
3.正好_________ __________                                4.太硬________ __________
5.在他前面in ________ _______ _________        6.三只熊_________ __________
7.他们的房间________ __________                        8.柔软的头发_________ hair
9.在课桌之间____________ the ___________
10.find his cousin                                  11.really tired_______________
12.Coffee is popular in Western countries._______________________________________
三、选择填空。(10%)
(   )1. There         any juice in the fridge.
        A. are                  B. is                 C. isn’t
(   )2. -- I’m         . -- Here’s a cake for you.
A.        hungry                                        B. thirsty                                        C. tired
(   )3. I           see any birds in the tree.
        A. can                                                B. cannot                                        C. have
(   )4. There          some water in the bottle.
A.        is                                                B. are                                                C. am
(   )5. Tea is popular in          .
A.        China                                        B. Western countries                        C. Chinese
(   )6.         a lovely doll!
        A. How                 B. What             C. why
(   )7. Three pigs        a new house.
        A. have                 B. is                 C. has
(   )8. -- What’s the matter with        ? -- She’s thirsty.
         A. she                  B. he                C. her
(   )9. There aren’t            bananas in the basket.
A.        any                                                B. some                                                C. a
(   )10. Liu Tao sits         Mike and Yang Ling.
        A. on                  B. in                 C. between
四、连词成句。(10%)
1.        tea, is, too, the, hot (.)_____________________________________________________
2.        see, fridge, Tom, can’t, in, any, the, cakes (.)
5.        have, books, many, do, how, you, English (?)
(   )2. What a nice car!                                                        B. They’re on the bed.
(   )3. How much is it?                                                        C. Thank you.
(   )4. Where are your trousers?                                        D. Here’s a cup of tea.
(   )5. Who’s the man behind Miss Li?                                E. Don’t be afraid. I’ll help you.
(   )6. Put on your jacket, please.                                        F. All right.
(   )7. Help!                                                                                G. He’s our new English teacher.
(   )8. How many classrooms are there?                        H. Twelve yuan.
六、按要求完成下列各句。(5%)
1. There are some books on the desk.(改为否定句)
There ________ __________ _________ on the desk.
2. There are three girls in the classroom?(对划线部分提问)
  _________ __________ girls are there in the classroom?
3. Liu Tao is in his bedroom.(对划线部分提问)
  ________ _______ Liu Tao ?
4. There is a picture on the wall.(改为复数形式)
  There ________ _________ ___________ on the wall.
七、根据所给中文提示,完成句子。(10%)
1.        你的新书包在哪里?在课桌下面。
_________ your ________ schoolbag? It’s ________ the _________.
2.        教室里有30张椅子。但是他们都太旧了。
There _______ _________ _________ in the classroom. But they ______ ______ _______.
3.        沙发上的那个男孩是谁?他是我的朋友大卫。
_______ the boy _______ the _________? _______ my __________, David.
4.        冰箱里没有蛋糕。
_________ aren’t _________ cakes in the ___________.
5.        我饿了。给你一些汤。
I’m ____________. Here’s some __________ for you.
八、阅读理解。(10%)
A. 根据短文内容判断对(T)或错(F)。
This is Tina’s bedroom. It’s small, but very nice and clean. There is a desk beside the bed. On the desk, there is a computer, a cup and some books. There is a chair in front of the desk. Tina’s schoolbag is behind the chair. There is a bookcase between the desk and the bed. On the bed, there are two dolls. One is old, the other is new. After school, Tina often play with them. There is a clock and some photos on the wall. Tina likes her bedroom very much.
(    )1. Tina’s bedroom is big, nice and clean.
(    )2. There is a schoolbag under the chair.
(    )3. There is a desk beside the bed.
(    )4. There are two new dolls on Tina’s bed.
(    )5. There are some photos and a clock on the wall.   
B. 选择正确的答案。
This is Helen’s bedroom. It’s new and nice. A bed and a chair are in it. There’s a desk near the window. Some flowers are on it. A bookcase is near the bed. Some English books are on the bookcase. There’s picture on the wall .Three people are in the picture. The man is her father .The woman is her mother.
(    )1.Whose bedroom is it?
A. It’s Tom’s bedroom.        B. It’s Helen’s bedroom.        C. It’s Helen’s parents’ bedroom .
(    )2.Where is the bookcase?
A. It’s on the chair.        B. It’s in the picture.                 C. It’s near the bed.
(    )3.Is there a picture on the wall?
A. Yes, it is.                   B. Yes, there is.                   C. No, there isn’t.
(    )4.Who’s that woman ?
A. She’s Helen’s sister.        B. She’s Helen’s mother.                C. She’s Helen’s teacher.
(    )5.What’s on the bookcase?
      A. Some English books.        B. Some vases.                           C. Some flowers      
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表