QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

7A阅读训练

子月 发表在 知识梳理及专项训练2017-8-28 16:28 [复制链接]
牛津版7A Units 1-4阅读理解(二)
A
Dear Millie,
Good news! I have a new flat!
There are more rooms here than in our old flat. Now I have my own study. In the old flat, I share with my sister. And I also have the bedroom of my own now. My bedroom is my favourite room in the flat.21cnjy.com
My second favorite room is the kitchen. I love helping my mother cook meals. She is a very good cook. She is teaching me how to make many different kinds of dishes. My mother can cook Sichuan food well. I think it’s very hot but very nice. I find it easy to make. Maybe I can cook some for you when you come next time.www.21-cn-jy.com
That’s all for now. Write soon and tell me about your home. 【来源:21·世纪·教育·网】
All the best
Anna
根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)、误(F)。
(        )1.Anna writes the letter to Millie to tell her about her old flat.2·1·c·n·j·y
(        )2.Anna must share the study with her mother in her old flat.21·世纪*教育网
(        )3. Anna’s favourite roon is her bedroom.
(        )4.Anna’s mother is a good teacher to teach her students to make Sichuan food.
(        )5.Anna finds it not easy to make Sichuan food.
B
Dear David,
How are you? I’m a student at the International School of English in London. I’m in Class 3 with eight other students. They’re from different countries(国家). They are also learning English here. Our teacher is Henry. He’s very nice. He’s a very good teacher. 2-1-c-n-j-y
I’m living with an English family. Mr. and Mrs. Brown have three children. Tom is fourteen, Kate is twelve and Andrew is seven. They are all very friendly, but it isn’t easy to understand them. 【版权所有:21教育】
London is very big and interesting. It’s not too cold or too hot here. I like the parks here best. Hyde Park is in the city center. It’s so beautiful!21*cnjy*com
English food is OK, but sometimes I want to eat some Chinese food.【来源:21cnj*y.co*m】
Write to me soon.
Paula
根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)、误(F)。
(        )1. There are eight students in Class 3 at the International School of English in London.
(        )2. The students are all studying English in the school.21·cn·jy·com
(        )3.Paula is living at school with his classmates.
(        )4.There are five people in Mr. Brown’s family.
(        )5. London is very big and interesting, but sometimes it is too hot.
C
We can enjoy a two-day weekend every week. Maybe two days are too short, but we can try to plan the time well. Here are some ideas.
★Get up early.
The weekend is not only a time to sleep in. Some of us get up for lunch! That’s too bad. You can have more free time if you get up early.
★Do the homework early.
We have to spend much time on our homework. You can feel better if you do your homework early. You can do homework on Saturday morning. And then you can play well. I often do my homework on Saturday morning, so I don’t have to worry about it on Saturdays or Sundays.
★Go out for fun.
Think about what you like to do. Plan a sports activity like playing football in the park. You can also visit a museum, a zoo or a park.21教育名师原创作品
根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。
(        )1. From the passage, we can know the writer is a       .  21*cnjy*com
A. teacher B. student C. parent D. doctor
(        )2. “sleep in” in the passage means       .
A. 熬夜 B. 起早 C. 赖床 D. 早睡
(        )3. The second idea is about       .
A. the right time to get up                         B. the best time to do homework 21世纪教育网版权所有
C. the outdoor activity for weekends         D. the good place for weekends【出处:21教育名师】
(        )4. It’s not a good idea to visit a(n)        at weekends.
A. Internet Bar         B. park         C. museum         D. zoo
(        )5. What’s the best title (题目) for the passage? www-2-1-cnjy-com
A. Get Up Early         B. Do Homework Early         C. Go Out for Fun         D. Plan a Weekend Well
D
Chen Shan is a Chinese girl. She is twelve years old. She was born in Shanghai but now she lives in Nanjing with her family. She studies at Nanjing Sunshine Middle School.
She is in Class 2, Grade 7. She isn’t short and she looks very slim. She has long hair and big eyes. She loves drawing and listening to music. She is a member of the Art Club in her school.
She often chats with her friends or writes emails to them on the Internet. She likes studying at school. She is good at Chinese and Maths but not good at English. She works hard. Her dream is to be a teacher.21教育网
根据短文内容,完成下列表格(每格只能填一个词)。
Name        Chen Shan
Age        She is    1     years old
Appearance(外貌)        She is a    2     and slim girl.
She has    3     hair and big eyes.
    4             She loves drawing and listening to music.
Dream        She wants to be a    5     

参考答案:
A
1-5 FFTFF
B
1-5FTFTF
C
1-5BCBAD
D
1.12/twelve 2. tall 3. long 4. Hobbies 5. teacher

七年级上英语组合训练(10)含答案.doc
>