牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

8AUnit3_Reading随堂练习

Unit3 Reading随堂练习
一、用所给单词的适当形式填空
1. I went to visit the gardens in Suzhou last month and I enjoyed ________(I).
2. It is good to see so many places of __________ (interesting) in the World Park.
3. __________ (final), we decided to go out for a picnic.
4. Last weekend, it __________ (take) me about five hours to go to the park by bus.
5. When we were playing outside, we felt the sun __________ (shine)on our heads and backs.
二、单项选择
1. —When did they ____ Shanghai?
—At five yesterday.
A. reached                 B. got to                        C. arrive at                 D. arrive in
2. It ____ Mr. Green an hour to fix up his bicycle yesterday.
A. cost                         B. paid                         C. spent                 D. took
3. It’s cold outside. You’d better ____ your coat and scarf.
A. work out         B. put out                C. have on                 D. put on
4. All of them are ____ at the ____ news.
A. excited; excited                                 B. exciting; excited
C. excited; exciting                                 D. exciting; exciting
5. Lily is flying to France. Soon she will arrive ____ Paris ____ the morning of July 9th.
A. at; in                 B. in; on                        C. in; in                        D. on; on
6. Don’t ____ the bus until it stops.
A. turn off                 B. put on                C. get off                 D. set up
7. I guess Peter and his sister Sally enjoyed ____ at the dancing party.
A. myself                 B. himself                C. herself                 D. themselves
三、从方框中选出适当的单词或短语并用其适当的形式填空
interested, take a boat trip, join in, on the Internet, feel sick, by bus, get off, make…of, the city road, keep fit
1. The Eiffel Tower is ______________ metal. And it looks very great and wonderful.
2. Jean ______________ on the river with her friends two weeks ago. They enjoyed themselves.
3. People often ______________ for the first plane trip.
4. The country road was not very good, but it was better than ______________.
5. Li Ming ______________ the coach as soon as he arrived at the Shanghai Amusement Park.
6. She thinks doing sports can make her ______________.
7. If you need some information, please get it ______________.
8. From now on you can travel around the city of Nanjing ______________.
9. Boys and girls, please ______________ the game. It’s exciting!
10. There are a lot of places of______________ in our capital. We can go and see them when we have time.
四、根据汉语意思完成句子
1. 乘公交车到南山花费了我们大约两个半小时。
_______________ two hours and a half to go to the South Hill by bus.
2. 我们打算在北京的世界公园门口下公共汽车。
We are going _______________ at the gate of the World Park in Beijing.
3. 我们在世界公园里观看了来自全世界的100多个名胜的模型。
We visited _______________ from all over the world in the World Park.
4. 总有一天我们可以在一天内周游世界。
Some day, we will be able to travel _______________.
5. —到达常州,我们简直不相信自己的眼睛。常州现在真是太美了!
We could _______________ as soon as we _______________ Changzhou. Changzhou is really beautiful now!
参考答案及解析
一、
1. myself                 2. interest                 3. Finally                 4. took                 5. shining
二、
1. D  问句是特殊疑问句,前面有助动词did,谓语动词应用原形,故排除ABarrive in后面跟大地点,故选D
2. D  本题考查固定搭配。It takes/took sb. some time to do sth.是个固定句型,意为“做某事花费某人一些时间”,it是形式主语,真正的主语是动词不定式。又因为事情发生在“昨天”,故选D
3. D  考查动词短语辨析。work out“算出”;put out“熄灭”;have on“穿着”;put on“穿上”。根据句意“外面很冷,你最好穿上大衣戴上围巾”可知选D
4. C  本题考查excitedexciting的区别。excited修饰人,exciting修饰物,故答案为C
5. B  本题考查介词的用法。arrive in后面跟大地点,在具体某一天的早晨用介词on,故选B
6. C  本题考查动词短语辨析。句意:在公交车停下来之前不要下车。turn off“关闭”;put on“穿上”;get off“下车”;set up“建立”。四个选项中只有C符合题意,故选C
7. D  考查反身代词辨析。enjoy oneself意为“玩得高兴”,根据从句主语Peter and his sister Sally可知是复数形式。故选D
1. made of                 2. took a boat trip         3. feel sick                         4. the city road
5. got off                6. keep fit                         7. on the Internet         8. by bus
9. join in                10. interest
1. It took us about                                 2. to get off the bus       
3. models of more than one hundred places of interest
4. around the world in a day                 5. not believe our eyes; arrived in

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表