注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

第二学期学情调查答案

wangbig 发表在 月考练习及试卷2017-5-17 20:17 [复制链接]
第二学期学情调查答案
一、听力
第一节(共10小题)  
听下面10段短对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
听第1至10段材料,回答第1至10题。
1.        W: I like Chinese opera. It’s wonderful. What about you? Do you like Chinese   
culture?
M: I like it too. But the dragon dance on May Day is my favourite.
2.        W: Bob, I hear your father works in Paris, right?
M: No. That was two years ago. Since then he’s worked in New York.
3.        W: Hey, Jim! You rode to school today? Didn’t your father bring you to school in
his car as usual?
M: No, he went to London on business. And there is no bus stop near my home.
4.  W: These T-shirts look beautiful. How much are they?
    M: The yellow T-shirt is 19 pounds, the white one is 90 pounds and the blue one
is 99 pounds.
5.         W: Excuse me, does this bus go to Xihui Park?
          M: Yes. Let’s get on it.
6.         M: Are you married, young lady?
          W: Wait a minute. I’ll ask my husband first.
7.         W: Peter, would you like to go out to eat some pizza?
          M: No, thanks. I need to save money, so how about sandwiches?
8.         W: Will Kate join us in playing volleyball at three p.m.?
          M: No. She will have a piano lesson then.
9.         W: Can’t you climb that tree?
          M: Of course I can. I’ve done it many times before.
10. W: There has been an earthquake in my hometown. I hope everybody is safe.
           M: I hope so, too. My uncle and aunt live there.
第二节(共10小题)  
听下面3段长对话和短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话和短文前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。
听第11段材料,回答第11、12题。
W: Joe, where are you spending the Dragon Boat Festival?
M: With my family at home. What about you, Betty?
W: I will be on my own. My parents have gone to Beijing to look after my sister. She has just had a baby.
M: You are welcome to join us. I’m sure my parents will welcome you.
W: That would be lovely! But you must ask them first.
M: I’ll talk to them this evening.
W: Tell them that I can bring some rice dumplings along too.
M: That’s cool!
听第12段材料,回答第13至15题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。
Dear Jimmy,
New York City is certainly busy! My sister and I have seen the Statue of Liberty, the United Nations building and Central Park in the past three days. The Statue of Liberty is amazing! Did you know that it was a gift to the USA from France? That’s quite a gift! Tonight we will see a nice show. People all know New York for its fashion designers and fashion models. We plan to go shopping on the last day. I will show you photos of New York when I am back to London.
Yours
Helen
听第13段材料,回答第16至20题。
When Andy gets bored, he knows he needs to get some exercise. His favourite way to exercise is to go on a hike up into the mountains in the south-east of the city. He often invites his friend Tommy to go with him. Andy and Tommy usually hike on Sunday mornings from eight o’clock to eleven and they like taking different ways each time. The boys are careful because they want to be safe. If either boy would have an accident, they could use their mobile phones to call for help. For them it is a pleasure to have the fresh air and hear the birds sing. They can relax on a mountain! It is great exercise and fun to be with your friend too.

一、听力
1-5 CBABA                          6-10 BCACA                        11-15 CBBAC                        16-20 CBABA
二、单项选择
21-25 CDCAA                26-30 BAABB                31-35 CABBA                 36-40 CCDCC
三、完型填空
41-45 BDABA            46-50 DBBBD            51-55 ABADC
四、阅读理解
56-60 CBCAC            61-65 ABBDC                        66-70 AADCD
五、词汇运用
        71. manners                72. avoid                        73. public                        74. purpose                75. training
        76. south-east                77. blood                        78. running                79. to push                80. to wait
        81. politely        82. homeless                83. the most amazing        84. disabled        85. meaningful
六、任务型阅读
86. How                87. bad                        88. reduce                   89. countries                90. again
91. paper                92.        repair                93. else                        94. Buy                        95. throw
七、阅读表达
        1. To study requires a right way
          2. Because the air is fresh and the mind is clear.
          3. In studying we must have patience.
          4. We should ask our teachers or our parents, or friends.
          5. Four ways.
八、短文填空
1. take                  2. help                           3. really                  4. read                    5.clean  
6. from                  7. problems                  8. trouble                  9. donate                   10. possible.
九、书面表达(20分)
Dear all,
    The environment in Zhongshan Park has become worse recently. We must do something to stop it.
    First, we shouldn't drop litter everywhere and always keep the park clean. We should never pick flowers in the park Second, it's rude to talk or laugh loudly in the park Please keep our voice down Third, if someone is m your way, please say "Excuse me" and wait till he moves. We should also explain to others the importance of protecting the park It's good for our environment as well as our health by doing this.
    Yours sincerely,
    Tom

姜堰第二学期八年级英语学情调查及答案和听力Mp3.rar

13.16 MB, 下载次数: 7, 下载积分: 金钱 -1

售价: 2 金钱  [记录]

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表