注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

2016年无锡市中考英语试题 含答案和详细解析

398105413 2017-3-14 15:31 [复制链接]
2016年无锡市初中毕业升学考试
英语试题
第I卷(客观题 50分)
一、单项选择        A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上讲该项涂黑。(本大题共14小题,每小题1分,共14分)
1.         Tom wants to study at ___________ university in Europe, but hasn’t decided which one to go to yet.
        A. an                                B. a                                        C. the                                D. 不填
2.         —_____________ do your parentstake exercise, William?
        —Less than three times a week.
A. How long                        B. How much                        C. How soon                        D. How often
3.         Could you help me with housework _____________ you are free today?
A. since                                B. though                                C. unless                                D. until
4.         —We’ve got everything ready for the picnic.
        —Do you mean I _____________ bring anything withme?
        A. can’t                                B. mustn’t                        C. couldn’t                        D. needn’t
5.         Sam is __________ about his speech because he thinks he is well prepared.
        A. honest                                B. confident                        C. modest                        D. curious
6.         —Father’s Day is coming. Shall we make a card for Dad?
Good idea! But would you please show me ___________ as I know little about DIY?
A. why                                B. when                                C. how                                D. where
7.         Although he was ____________ my opinion, the old professor didn’t come up with his own.
        A. against                        B. on                                C. for                                D. in
8.         —I can’t find the magazine I bought this morning.
Well, Jack is reading ___________ over there. Why not go and see if it is yours?
A. it                                        B. that                                C. one                                D. some
9.         My mind wasn’t on what he was saying so I’m afraid I ____________ half of it.
        A. missed                        B. was missing                C. will miss                        D. would miss
10.         —Have you ever heard of Cao Wenxuan, a writer from Jiangsu?
Of course. _________, he is a good friend of my father’s.
A. I mean                                B. That is to say                C. Above all                        D. Believe it or not
11.         As the story ________, the secret of the castle is discovered littleby little.
        A. ends                                B. begins                                C. develops                        D. happens
12.         —Steve, I hear that Peter has won another championship.
It’s not surprising. _____________. He practises hardest in the team.
A. Every dog has its day                                                B. No pain, no gain
C. Many hands make light work                                D. Actions speak louder than words
13.         If the weather ___________ to be rainy, we may have to cancel the sports meeting.
        A. runs out                        B. breaks out                        C. finds out                        D. turns out
14.         —So you gave her your mobile phone?
_________. She said she’d return it to me after she had hers fixed.
A. My pleasure                B. Not exactly                        C. With pleasure                D. No problem

2016年无锡市中考英语试题.doc
>
/ 13
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共13页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2022-4-21 10:15:47
downloaded , Thanks for your sharing !
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册