牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

2015-2016第一学期七年级英语期末卷 答题卡mp3齐全

398105413 发表在 期末练习及试卷2017-2-13 15:03 [复制链接]
Ⅱ. 单项选择(每题0.5分,共10分)
(    )20. —Helen,  ______ apple on the table is for you. Remember to eat it.
        —Thank you, Mum. We all know ______ apple a day keeps the doctor away.
        A. an; an                        B. an; the                        C. the; an                        D. the; a
(    )21. It's 10:30 now. Boys and girls. It's time for us ______ eye______ .
            A. to do; exercises                                        B. to do; exercise                       
        C. doing; exercises                                        D. doing; exercise
(    )22. — ______ do most students do their homework every weekday?        
                —About two hours.
        A. How far                        B. How long     C. How often                D. How much
(    )23. How_______ the young people look at the party! They are dancing _______.
        A. happily; happily                B. happy; happy        C. happily; happy        D. happy; happily
(    )24. The news on TV is so ______ that everyone is ____ in it.
A. interesting; interesting                                B. interesting; interested                       
C. interested; interested                                        D. interested; interesting
(    )25. It ______ Nick the whole afternoon ______ the room. Now it is clean and tidy.
        A. takes; to clean                                            B. takes; cleaning               
        C. spends; to clean                                            D. spends; cleaning
(    )26. —Which of the following words has the same sound as the “i” in the word   “lifestyle”?
        —Let me see. That’s       .
        A. with                        B. live                                C. activity                        D. dislike
(    ) 27. These _______ come from NO 1 Middle School and they all work hard .
A. women teachers                                                B. woman teachers               
C. women teacher                                                D. woman teacher
(    ) 28. Can I        your new bike and keep it for two days?  
Yes, but you can't _____ other people.
A. lend; borrow it from                                        B. borrow; lend it from               
C. borrow; lend it to                                        D. lend; borrow it to
(    )29. —This yellow skirt looks nice. How much is it?
         —It ______ me one hundred and twenty yuan.
        A. spends                                B. costs                        C. shops                        D. buys
(    )30. Kate's brother has ______ friends at school, does he?
A. a little                            B. a few                        C. little                        D. few
(    )31. These cotton dresses are very beautiful, but the price is         .
A. high                                B. expensive          C. low                        D. cheap
(    )32. The door of the classroom is          now. Kate,          it, please.
A. open; closed                B. open; close                C. close; open                D. closed; opens
(    )33. —The light blue jeans look so cool. Could I         ?
         —Of course.
A. try it on                        B. try on it                        C. try them on                D. try on them
(    )34. Mrs Green is ______ fat because she eats ______ sweet food.
A. too much; too much                                                B. too much; much too                       
C. much too; much too                                                D. much too; too much
(    )35. —Can I have ______ water, Mum? I'm so thirsty.
         —Sorry, there isn't ______, but we still have some green tea.
       A. any; any                        B. any; some                        C. some; any                D. some; some
(    )36. We need to buy some _____ and two ______ for supper today.
        A. potatoes; kilos of meats                                        B. potatos; kilos of meat
C. potatoes; kilos of meat                                        D. potatos; kilos of meats [
(    )37. Can you tell me _____ an e-mail to my friends or other people?      
         A. sending                        B. how to send        C. what to send        D. to send
(    )38. Sandy looks beautiful ______ blue, and red clothes also look nice ______ her.
A. on; on                            B. in; in                        C. on; in                    D. in; on
(    )39. Our class will have a trip to the Great Wall next month.   

A. Have a nice time.        B. That's all right.      C. All right.      D. Really?

初一英语答题纸.doc
>
/ 2
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共2页,您只能预览前2页,下载后可全文阅读

2015-2016第一学期七年级英语期末卷.doc
>
/ 10
<
<>