找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

一般现在时练习卷

adelabao123 发表在 习题试卷2016-12-9 13:45 [复制链接]
一般现在时专项练习
一、写出所给词的第三人称单数形式
sit________ swim________ read________ make________ run________ write________ have________ go________
do________ watch________ cry________ study________ play________ say________ wash________
二、dodoes的适当形式填空
1. _____ you ride a bike to school? Yes, I ________.    2. ______ your sister like PE? No, she ________.
3. What_______ the students have? They have some pens.     4. How_______ Linda go to school? She goes to school on foot.
5. He _______ not speak English. He speaks Chinese.        6. _______they watch TV on Sundays? Yes,they _______.
7. My father and mother ______ not read newspapers on Saturday.
三、用一般现在时填空
1. What ______ he _____ (have)?  He ________(have) a toy plane.
2. My mother ________ not________  (like) English. She _______(like) Chinese.
3. ______ you ______ (go ) to school by bus?  No, I _____(go) to school by car.
4. Miss Wang ______ (swim ) every day.
5. I _____(like) English. Tom ______  _______  _______(not like) English.
6. The moon ______ (go) around the earth.
7. When ______ you _______ (go) to school? I ______(go) to school at five every day.
四、句型转换
1. I go to school by bus. (He做主语变否定句)______________________________________________________________________
2. Kim plays baseball very well. (变一般疑问句) ____________________________________________________________________  
3. David doesn’t like learning French. (变肯定句)______________________________________________________________________
4. Alan doesn’t watch TV on school nights. (变肯定句) ____________________________________________________________
5. We have enough time to do it. (变否定句) ______________________________________________________________________
6. Snoopy has a car. (对划线部分提问) ____________________________________________________________________        
7. Do you have a pencil? (把主语改成she)  ______________________________________________________________________   
8. They play basketball in the park on Sunday morning.(对划线提问)   
.用括号内动词的适当形式填空:
A. 1. What ______ (do) he usually ______ (do) after school?
2. Danny _________(study) English, Chinese, maths, Science and Art at school.
3. Mike sometimes __________(go) to the park with his sister.
4. ________ Mike________(read) English every day?
5. How many lessons_________ your classmates ________(have) on Monday?
6. What time_________ his mother_________(do) the housework?
7. _________you _________(brush) your teeth every morning?
8. The girl _______ (look) beautiful.
B.1. He often_________ (have) dinner at home.
2. Daniel and Tommy ________(be) in Class One.
3. We _______________ (not watch) TV on Monday.
4. Nick_________________(not go) to the zoo on Sunday.
5. ________ they __________ (like) the World Cup?
6. What _____ they often_____________ (do) on Saturdays?
7. ________ your parents ______________ (read) newspapers every day?
8. The girl ___________(teach) us English on Sundays.
9. She and I ___________ (take) a walk together every evening.
10. There ___________ (be) some water in the bottle.
11. Mike _____________ (like) cooking.
12. They __________ (have) the same hobby.
13. My aunt ___________ (look) after her baby carefully.
14. You always ______________(do) your homework well.
15. I  __________  (be) ill. I’m staying in bed.
16. She___________ (go) to school from Monday to Friday.
17. Liu Tao ___________ (do) not like PE.
18. The child often ________________ (watch) TV in the evening.
19. Su Hai and Su Yang _____________ (have) eight lessons this term.
20.  -What day___________(be) it today? - It’s Saturday.
、按照要求改写句子
1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) ____________________________________________________________________
2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)  __________________________________________________________
3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)  ____________________________________________________________________
4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) __________________________________________________________
5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句) ____________________________________________________________________
6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句) ____________________________________________________________________
7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问) _________________________________________________________________
8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问) ____________________________________________________________________
9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ____________________________________________________________
10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句) ____________________________________________________________________
、改错
1. Is your brother speak English? ____________________________________________________________________      
2. Does he likes going fishing?  ____________________________________________________________________
3. He likes play games after class.  ____________________________________________________________________  
4. Mr. Wu teachs us English.  ____________________________________________________________________
5. She don’t do her homework on Sundays.____________________________________________________________________
、用括号中所给词的适当形式填空:
1.The buses ______ (use) a lot of oil.
2.Each of us ______ (have) strong points and weak points.
3.My daughter_________ (watch) TV every day. Sometimes she _______ (see) a film on Sunday.
4.Li Wei ________ (have) a daughter. She stays _______ in a nursery.
5.Our family _________ (be) a happy one.
6.Her mother ___________ (teach) English at a middle school.
7.Jack often ___________ (listen) to the radio.
8.He ________ (say) that Prof. Li is _____ tired.
9. We often___________(play) in the playground.  
10.He _________(get) up at six o’clock.
11. __________you _________(brush) your teeth every morning.  
12. What __________(do) he usually (do) after school?  
13. Danny __________ (study) English,Chinese,Maths,Science and Art at school.
14. Mike sometimes __________(go) to the park with his sister.  
15. At eight at night, she __________(watch) TV with his parents.
16. ________ Mike________(read) English every day?  
17. How many lessons_________your classmate________(have) on Monday?  
18. What time_________ his mother_________(do) the housework?  
九、改句子
1. Do you often play football after school? (肯定回答)  ____________________________________________________________
2. I have many books.(改为否定句) ____________________________________________________________________
3. Gao Shan’s sister likes playing table tennis (改为否定句)___________________________________________________________
4. She lives in a small town near New York.(改为一般疑问句)___________________________________________________________
5. I watch TV every day. (改为一般疑问句) ____________________________________________________________________

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表