找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

译林版牛津英语7B 期末专项精练

飘逸春秋 发表在 知识梳理及专项训练2016-5-14 09:34 [复制链接]
     译林版牛津英语7B 期末专项精练
单项选择
1. ____girl with ______ apple in her hand is my best friend, Lucy.
  A. A, the                     B. The, a                 C. A, an                   D.The, an
2. Sandysits on the left of Amy, but on the right of Simon. So Sandy sits _____Amy_____ Simon.
  A. next, to                    B. next to,and            C.between, and                 D. opposite, and
3. Do you live with your family here, Mr.Wang?   Yes. I live with my family _____ a flat _____ a quiet street.
   A. in; at               B. on; at              C.in; on             D.on; in
4. It isreally ______to look out ______ the sea when it is fine.
 A. wonderful...in  B.cool...at                C.cold...at          D. very bad...at
5. Aliceis _____to come here this morning.
 A. second          B. a second           C. the two             D. the second
6. I have____ friends and we chat with each other _____.
  A. a lot; a lot          B.lots of; a lots          C. a lot of; a lot    D. a lot of; a lot of
7.Thereare_____ days in a year.
 A. three hundred and sixtyfive       B. three hundreds and sixtyfive
  C. three hundred and sixty-five       D. three hundreds and sixty-five
8.---Shall we go for a picnic in the park this Saturday?    ---Oh, that ______good.
 A . feels            B. looks            C. tastes           D.sounds
9.---Would you like to visit Taiwan?  ---  ______ .
 A. Yes, Id love       B. No, Idlike to.   C. Yes, Idlove to  D. Yes, Id like not
10.---Hello! Can I speak to the headmaster, please?   --- ______.
  A. Who are you, please?              B. Of course, you can.   C. Who is speaking , please?      D. Sorry, you cant.
11.---There goes the bell.      ---Its time for class. Lets stop ______ .
  A. talk               B.to talk          C. talking             D. not talk
12. ---Its so cloudy. I think it ______.    ---I think so.
   A. rain              B.rains            C. is going to rain     D. is raining  
13.________ the evening _______ August 13th, the Olympic Games were held inAthens.
 A. On ; of               B.At ; on             C.Of ; on            D.In ; of
14.Thepost office is near here. You can go there _____ foot. You dont need to go there _____ a bike.
 A. on ; by                B.on; on             C.by; ride           D. on ; ride
15.TiananmenSquare is 125,000 square metres  _______
  A. size                   B.in size             C.in long            D.in tall
16. Neilhas ___ bedroom. He has many toys in it.
 A. his own               B. he own             C.own his            D. her own
17.----Wheredoes your uncle work?  ----He works inParis, the capital of ______.
 A. the USA              B. France              C.Thailand           D. Japan
18.---Howold is your grandpa this year , Tom ?  ---_____. And we are planning a party for his ______ birthday.
  A. ninety ; ninety         B. ninetieth ; ninetieth   C. ninety ; ninetieth           D. ninety ; nintieth
19.Volunteers______people ______the neighbourhood _____ different problems this weekend.
  A. help; in; with   B. willhelp; in; with   C. are going to help;with; in             D. are helping; in; with
20.I livein a flat 15 miles _______ London.
A. far from               B. far away          C.away from              D. near  
21.Thereis ____ girl in the room. _____ girl is from Australia.
   A.a  A  B. a  The   C. the A  D. the The
22.Theparty is _____ eight _____ thfile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gife afternoon.
   A.in  in B. at at  C. in  at  D.at  in
23. Idon’t know _____ it today .
   A.what to do file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gif B. howto do C. which to do  D. who to do
24.Annashares a bedroom ____ her sister.
   A. to B. and  C. with  D. for
25.Thenumber 110,206 can be read as _____.
A. onehundred and ten thousand ,two hundreds and six  B. one hundred and tenthousands and two hundreds and six
  C. one hundred and ten thousand ,two hundredand six    D. one hundred ,ten thousand ,two hundreds andsix
26.There____ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
  A. will have       B. is going to have  C. is going to be   D. are going to be
27.---Isthere ____ wrong with your bike ? ---No. But there is _____ wrong with mywatch.
  A.something something  B. anything  something    C. something anythingfile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image005.gif  D.anything file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.gif anything
28.UncleJim will arrive on ____ of June.
   A.fiveth  B. five  C. fifth D. the fifth
29. Thisis ____ bedroom .It is clean and bright.
   A. Tomand Jack   B. Tom’s and Jack’s  C. Tom’s and Jack   D. Tom and Jack’s
30.Walk___ this street , turn right ____ the second crossing and you’ll find thehospital.
  A. past at   B. along  at   C.cross  to   D. to at
31. It________ me five minutes to walk to school.
   A. spends B. takes  C. costs  D. has
32.I haveproblems with my homework.I want ____ Lily ___me.
   A. to ask; help   B. ask; help    C. ask; to help   D. toask ; to help
33. Heloves to _____ the birds on the tree.
    A. look out of             B. look out at     C. look out from             D. look for at
34. Mr Lidoesnfile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image007.gif’t have a good______. He has to do much___every day.
    A. work; job  B. job; work  C. job; job     D. work; work
35.---Who’sthat speaking ? --- _________.
   A. I’m Tom . B.It’s me .C.This is TomD.That’s Tom speaking .
36. There is _________ 18-year-old boy drawing in Dieyuan Square.
   A. a                         B. an                C. the                   D. /
37. ---Is that car _________, Mike?   ---Yes, it belongs to _________.
   A. your, mine             B.your, me         C. yours, mine            D. yours, me
38. Chairperson Xi asks us _________ strict economy (厉行节约) in our daily life.
A. practice                     B. to practice               C. practices              D.practicing
39.  mothers can’t come to the meeting because theygo to Beijing.
   A. Sally’s and Jane       B. Sally and Jane’s    C. Sally’s and Jane’s             D.Sally and Jane
40. He doesn't find ________ inthe newspaper.
A. anything interesting    B. something interesting    C.nothing interesting      D. interestinganything

译林版牛津英语7B_专项复习题.doc
>
/ 6
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共6页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2016-6-1 16:10:18
有答案吗有答案吗
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2016-6-16 19:03:51