找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

第七单元练习卷

地球来客 发表在 习题试卷2015-12-12 12:26 [复制链接]
                                                    第七单元练习卷
一、找出划线部分发音不同的选项.
(    )1.A.must B.public C.question D.cup            (    )2.A.danger B.her C.litter D.mother
(    )3.A.stay B.away C .today D.Saturday      4. (    )  there  here  year  hear
(    )5.A.great B bread C.ready D.headv        6. (   ) Dear   bear  where  hair
(    )7.A.dear B.bear C.here D.nearby            (      )8.A.cook B.room C.food D.shoot
9. (    ) Dear   bear  where  hair              10. (     ) pear near 6.their parents
(   )11.A.first B.birthday C.her D.worker     (   )12.A.July B.June C.blue D.costume
(   ) 13.A.April B.candle C.January D.back  (   ) 14.A.near B.year C.pear D.hear
(   ) 15.A.third B.there C.fifth D.three        (   )16.A.read B.ready C.team D.sea
二、从A、B、C三个选项中找出与所给单词划线部分读音相同的选项。
(     )1. use             A. bus           B. put        C. student        
(     )2. Plastic    A. father       B. paper            C. fat
(    )3. Waste      A. make      B. cap          C. afternoon
(    )4. wood        A. look B. school    C. food
(    )5. ready       A. really     B. sweater  C. clean
.三、单项选择。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
(     )1. There _____ so many trees on Earth long long ago. A. are        B. were       C. was
(     )2. Let’s meet _____ the school gate.       A. in                B. at             C. for
(    )3. There are __ plastic bags on the playground.(      )  There is _____ plastic at school.
         A. too much                    C. too many
(    )4. We _____ the bus to school yesterday morning.     A. by        B. took       C. take
           We went  to school   ____ bus yesterday morning.  A. by        B. took       C. take
(      )5.We use water _____ things.     A. to clean                B. clean            C. cleans
(     )6. Yesterday afternoon, we ______ paper bags.   A. make        B. makes       C. made
(    )7.What can we _____ to protect them?        A. to do           B. did             C. do
(   )8.____  it often ___  in Jiangsu?   A. Does; rainy    B. Is; rainy   C. Was  rainy   
(   )9.____  it often ___  in Jiangsu?   A. Does; rain    B. Is; rain   C.Does;rainy               
(   )
10.I often  _____  bus to the school. A. by  B. take a  C. by a
(   )
11. Where did Miss Li go _______ the holiday?  A. for         B. with      C.on
(   )
12.The apples _______ the tree turned red.   A. on       B. in       C. at  
(   )
13. She is pointing ____   the old man.       A. at  B./  C. to
(   )
14.My father is _____ holiday.   A. in        B. at           C. on
四、根据所给单词的适当形式填空(每空1分,共10分)
1. It often _________ (rain) here in spring , but it _________(not rain) last week.
2. He ______   (wear) a black T-shirt yesterday.
3. There _____ (be) a food festival at school yesterday. The children ______(be) excited. They _____ (eat) a lot.
4. Miss Li _________(teach) us English. We all like her very much.
6. My father _____  (tell) me a story yesterday evening.
7.There ______ (be) a lot of people in the street yesterday
8. David often __________ (do) housework at the weekends.
9. I _______________ (watch) a film with my brother yesterday.
10. I want _____(play)table tennis after school.
11. My father________(catch) some fish yesterday.
12. My parents _________(take) some photos last weekend.
13. Tom________(have) a big lunch with his family last National Day.
五、根据中文意思完成下列句子。(共15个空格;每空一词,每词1分,满分15分)
2. 我们不应该开车太多,因为小汽车使用太多的能量。
We shouldn’t _________ too________ because cars_______ a lot of ________.
3. 塑料对地球有坏处。    The plastic is _________ _________the Earth.
4. 老师正在告诉我们有关课题的情况。The teacher is ______ ______ ______ the project.
5. 昨天我用纸做了一张海报。 Yesterday I ________ paper _________ _________ a poster.
It was Children’s Day last Friday. There were many balloons and flowers in the school. The students didn’t have lessons. All of them were very excited. Some girls sang and danced in the music room. Some boys had a basketball game in the playground. It was exciting. Yang Ling and her friends played games in the classroom. They played with yo-yos. It was great fun. Miss Li was in the school, too. But she was not in class. She played with her students and took many nice photos for them.
阅读短文,选择正确的答案。
(    )1. It was _______ last Friday.  A. Teachers’ Day      B. Children’s Day    C. National Day
(    )2. Many students were ________. A. at school    B. in the park        C. in the zoo
(    )3. There was a ___ game in the playground. A. volleyball B. football C. basketball
(    )4. _______ played with yo-yos in the classroom.
      A. Miss Li and her students  B. Yang Ling and her friends  C. All of the students

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表