找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

常州2015中考英语完形填空提升训练(7)及答案(解析)

shijian1978 2015-12-2 20:46 [复制链接]
常州2015中考英语完形填空提升训练(7)及答案(解析)
中考完形填空(1
My friend Mr. Smith is a famous doctor and has a hospital. So he has enough money to __1__ all over the world. And file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps9786.tmp.jpghe’s been to a lot places of interest. He likes to __2__ children and has a lot of little __3__. They often ask him to tell them all kinds of funny things he __4__. It makes them happy and his room is always full __5__ children when he’s free.
It was my little son’s seventh birthday yesterday. The boy wanted to __6__ his old friend Mr. Smith to the party. He __7__ Mr. Smith himself and told him about it. The doctor accepted his __8__ happily. At half past seven the boy was waiting for his comifile:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps9797.tmp.jpgng at the gate. __9__ he saw his car, he ran towards him. Mr. Smith __10_file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps9798.tmp.jpg_ on time, with a nice present in his hand. After dinner the children sat around the traveler and asked him to __11__ them some funny stories. Mr. Smith agreed and his stories made them __12__ again and again. At last he told them the funniest story. He said, “ Once I reached a city __13__ a foggy day. The fog was the thickest in the world...”
Please wait a __14__Mr. Smith” said my son, “ It’s said the fog in London is the thickest in the world.”
“You’re __15__my clever boy.” Said the funny doctor. “The city had much fog that day...” “What’s it” the boy couldn’t wait to ask again.
“The fog was so thick that I couldn’t see it at all” the funny doctor said with a smile.
(   )1. A. work       B. fight    file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps9799.tmp.jpg     C. live        D. travel
(   )2. A. wait for     B. look over     C. play with    D. look after
(   )3. A. friends      B. brothers      C. workers     D. classmates
(   )4. A. read        B. wrote        C. thought      D. saw
(   )5. A. with        B. for          C. of          D. by
(   )6. A. send        B. ask          C. carry        D. get
(   )7. A. knew       B. caught        C. taught       D. called
(   )8. A. invitation    B. things         C. car          D. money
(   )9. A. Before       B. As soon as     C. Until         D. Since
(   )10. A. came       B. answered      C. said         D. played
(   )11. A. speak       B. say           C. tell         D. talk
(   )12. A. think       B. laugh          C. cry         D. fear
(   )13. A. with        B. in            C. at          D. on
(   )14. A. moment     B. day           C. week        D. year
(   )15. A. sorry        B. sad           C. wrong       D. right
语篇解读:文章讲述了史密斯先生很喜欢孩子,有很多小朋友也很喜欢他。我儿子要请他参加他的生日聚会,在聚会上他给孩子们讲了许多他见到的有趣的故事,最可笑的故事是他讲在浓雾的伦敦,什么都没看到。
1. D。根据下文“去过很多的名胜”可知是旅游。
2. C。根据句意“和孩子们玩”,考查固定短语play with
3. A。根据上文和孩子们玩,所以应该是小朋友

江苏省常州2015中考英语完形填空提升训练(7)含答案解析.doc
>
/ 7
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共7页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册