找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

常州2015中考英语完形填空提升训练(6)及答案(解析)

shijian1978 2015-12-2 20:45 [复制链接]
常州2015中考英语完形填空提升训练(6)及答案(解析)
中考完形填空(1
The teacher stood before his class and was going to hand out the final exam papers. “I know how __1__ you have all worked to prepare for this test” he said. “And because I know you can do it well, I am willing to offer a B to anyone who would __2__ not to take the test.
Many students jumped up to __3__ the teacher and left the classroom. The teacher looked at the __4__ students and said, “Does anyone else want to get a B? This is your last __5__.” Two more students decided to go.
Seven students remained. The teacher then handed out the __6__. There were only three sentences typed on the paper: Congratulations! You have just __7__ an A in this class. Keep believing in yourself.
I never had a teacher like that, but I think it is a test __8__ any teacher could and should give. Students who are not __9__ in what they have learned are B students at best(充其量)
The same is __10__ in real life. The A students are those who believfile:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsA7D1.tmp.jpge in what they are doing because they have __11__ both successes and failures. They have learned life’s lessons, either from normal education __12__ from events in their lives, and have become __13__ people.
Scientists say that by the age of eight, 80% of what we believe about ourselves has already been formed. You are a big kid now, and you __14__ that you have some limits(限制). However, there is __15__ you can’t do or learn or be. Sir Edmund Hillary, the first person to reach the summit of Mount Everest said, “It’s not the mountain we conquer(克服) but ourselves.
(   )1. A. luckily      B. terribly      C. quietly      D. hard
(   )2. A. dislike      B. help       C. prefer       D. start
(   )3. A. thank       B. praise      C. fight        D. criticize
(   )4. A. following    B. relaxing      file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsA7D2.tmp.jpgC. worrying     D. remaining
(   )5. A. chance      B. trouble     C. test         D. idea
(   )6. A. results      B. presents       C. papers      D. essays
(   )7. A. given       B. sent          C. discovered   D. received
(   )8. A. where       B. that        C. what        D. when
(   )9. A. confident    B. necessary     C. mysterious   D. convenient
(   )10. A. unusual    B. impossible     C. true        D. special
(   )1file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsA7E2.tmp.jpg1. A. broken off     B. dreamed of   file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsA7F3.tmp.jpg C. learned from   D. cared about
(   )12. A. and          B. or          C. but           D. so
(   )13. A. ruder         B. cuter       C. worse         D. better
(   )14. A. decide        B. forget       C. realize        D. imagine
(   )15. A. something     B. anything       C. everything     D. nothing
语篇解读:本文通过讲述一位老师测试学生的自信心的故事,告诉我们自信是前进的动力。
1. D。根据下文此句“because I know you can do it well”可知答案。
2. C。固定词组“prefer not to do sth.”宁愿不做某事。
3. A。通过语境意思可以得出答案。
4. D。代入法。A项意为“接下来的”;B项意为“放松的”;C项意为“发愁的”;D项意为file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsA7F4.tmp.jpg“剩余的”。根据句意选D
5. A。根据句意:这是你们的最后机会了。
6. C。从短文第一句得出答案。
7. D。根据句意,选D意为“得到”。
8. B。宾语从句引导词。a test一次测试。
9. A。根据句意:这些想得B的学生没有自信。故选A
10. C。通过这个小故事,引申出生活的哲理。
11. C。根据句意:这些得A的学生,既file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsA804.tmp.jpg学到了成功又体会到了失败。
12. B。固定词组“either...or...”意为“或者……或者……”。
13. D。通过这一课他们会变得更好。
14. C。根据句意:你会明白这个道理的。
15. D。没有什么事情你不可能完成的。
中考完形填空

江苏省常州2015中考英语完形填空提升训练(6)含答案解析.doc
>
/ 7
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共7页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读