牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

常州2015中考英语完形填空提升训练(2)及答案(解析)

shijian1978 2015-12-2 20:39 [复制链接]
Mr Green works in an office in Chicago.   1   Saturday, he went to the office to do some
Work. When he got on file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1802.tmp.jpgthe elevator ,it stopped between the  2  .Mr Green could not get out
of the elevator. He started to   3  ,but no one   4   him. Tfile:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1803.tmp.jpghen Mr Green remembered that it was a holiday in America. No one was going to come to work 5  Tuesday. There was   6   for him to do. He had to wait. With nothing to eat   7   drink,Mr Green slept for most of the time. Early Tuesday morning, his 8  came to work and found the elevator was not working. When the elevator was   9  , Mr Green came out. He was cold, weak and tired. He had been in the elevator for about sixty-four   10  I Now Mr Green says, “I will only use elevators if they have a telephone in them.”
(   )1. A. On                       B. One                C. All                 D. None
(   )2. A. buildings                   B. rooms              C. steps               D. floors
(   )3. A. speak                      B. say                C. shout               D. 1augh
(   )4. A. saw                       B. heard              C. came                D. talked
(   )5. A. until                       B. on                 C. by                  D. since
(   )6. A. something                  B. nothing             C. everything           D. anything
(   )7. A. and                        B. for file:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1804.tmp.jpg                C. or                  D. but
(   )8. A. wife                B. teachers            C. parents              D. workmates
(   )9. A. closed                      B. opened             C. clean                D. empty
(   )10. A. hours              B. days                C. minutfile:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1814.tmp.jpges              D. weeks
参考答案1—5 BDCBA  6—10 BCDBA
中考完形填空
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C或者Dfile:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1815.tmp.jpg四个选项中选出最佳选项。
Several years ago I studied in a university in the biggest city in our country. It’s beautiful but it’s hot in __1__. So I usually returned to my hometown when my __2__ began. It is not big, but it’s cool and quiet. I could __3__ in the daytime and have a good sleep at night.
One day I had some __4__ to solve. But I didn’t take the dictionaries home. My father told me Charlie, one of my __5__, had a good library. I wefile:///C:\Users\李前军12\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1816.tmp.jpgnt to his house at once. We didn’t see each other after I __6__ middle school. At first he didn’t recognize me. He __7__ me up and down. And then he called out, “Oh, dear! It’s you, Fred!”
Of course we were __8__ to meet each other again and talked a lot about our schoolmates and __9__. Later on he showed me around his library. It wasn’t big but there were a lot of nice books in it. And the dictionaries I __10__ were in them too. At last I said, “__11__ you lend some dictionaries to me, please?”
“I’m sorry I don’t lend any books to __12__,” said the young man.
“Are you afraid I’ll __13__ them?”
“No, I’m not. I’m afraid you won’t __14__ them to me. Look! All the books are not __15__, but borrowed!”
1. A. spring                 B. summer        C. autumn        D. winter
2. A. birthday        B. Saturday        C. Sunday        D. holiday
3. A. study                B. play                C. rest                D. run
4. A. words                B. sentences        C. problems        D. stories
5. A. brothers        B. sisters                C. aunts                D. classmates
6. A. finished        B. heard                C. saw                D. met
7. A. lifted                B. carried                C. looked                D. pulled
8. A. angry                B. happy                C. worried        D. sad
9. A. doctors                B. teachers        C. workers        D. drivers
10. A. looked for        B. read                C. wrote                D. looked at
11. A. Need                B. Must                C. May                D. Can
12. A. other                B. the other        C. others                D. another
13. A. lose                B. sell                C. throw                D. know
14. A. pay                B. return                C. use                D. look after
15. A. made                B. picked                C. won                D. bought
名师点评
这篇短文主要讲了Charlie家里有许多藏书,却没有一本是自己买的,所以他从不借书给别人,因为他怕别人都和他一样。本题的不少答案只从缺空所在句子的语意和语法是无法确定的,解题是要联系上下文及一般常识进行推理。
答案简析
1. B。hot应该指的是夏天的天气情况。
2. D。大学生暑假回家度假。

江苏省常州2015中考英语完形填空提升训练(2)含答案解析.doc
>
/ 7
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共7页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册