牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

7B期中英语模拟试卷(二)

lengbaihua 2007-4-30 07:49 [复制链接]
二.情景对话(5分)
  Wendy: Hi, Neil! I’m going to see a film. It’s at three o’clock. ____21_____.
Neil: Yes, I’d love to. ____22_____.
Wendy: It’s easy to go from your building to mine. Just turn left at your building. Walk straight on and you’ll see the zebra crossing, cross the road. Then turn right at the second crossing. You can see Garden Building on your left. I live in Flat 405.
Neil: How far is it ?
Wendy:.____23_____. I think you can go by bus.
Neil:  _____2_4_____.
Wendy: The NO.124 bus.
Neil: ____25____
Wendy: Just in front of Garden Building.
Neil: Thanks. See you then.
A. How do I get there?
B. What’s the matter with you?
C. About twenty minutes’ walk
D. Would you like to come with me?
E. Where shall I get off?
F. Where is the bus stop?
G. Which bus shall I take?
21_________   22________ 2 3__________  24_________  25__________
三.单项选择(12分)
(    )26. _______. Which is the way to Hill Building?
A. Sorry                   B. Hello                   C. Excuse me           D. Thank you
(    )27. The van stopped ________ the traffic lights.
A. on                          B. at                           C. in                           D. along
(    )28. Go on ______you reach the end of this road.
A. when                   B. after                   C. before                   D. until
(    )29. We saw Hobo jumping into the room ______ window.
A. across                  B. through                   C. cross                   D. by
(    )30. Could you tell me ______ Sunnyside Shopping Mall?
A. the way of          B. the way to           C. how to                   D. how go to
(    )31. _______ Millie take her dog to school _____her?
A. Shall, and           B. Shall, with          C. Will, with           D. Will, and
(    )32. Daniel and Kitty ________start a campfire this evening.
A. is going to           B. going to                   C. will going to          D. are going to
(    )33. We are happy ____you _____ a farewell party for our friends from Beijing.
A. invite, to           B. to invite, join          C. inviting, to           D. to invite, to
(    )34. A: Would you like some bread?       B:____________.I am full.
             A. Yes, please            B. No, thanks.    C. I don’t like           D. Sorry
(    )35. The year 1886 is in the____________century.
             A. 17th          B. 18th                  C. 19th                  D. 20th
(    )36. He arrived _______ Shanghai ______ 6:00 ______ the morning of June 2nd.
               A. at, at, in             B. in, at, on             C. in, at, in              D. at, in, on
(    )37. The book is very easy ____________.
              A. read                  B. reading               C. to read                D. reads
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2013-3-27 08:32:57
thank you !!!!!!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2013-4-7 08:56:21
感谢您的付出。为大家提供了便利。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2013-4-7 19:01:57
谢谢楼主的共享啊,给我们带来了便利
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表